AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
    so a couple things... every shot on target for the saudis went in.. just let that sink in. i dont know what the fu*k Adeli was doing but my oh my he was horrible !!! at some times i genuinely thought that he's been paid off!! akhe you dont let those kind of goals in where if u move ur arm u save the ball... also, where were taheri and soltani? were they suspended for this match or just benched? because i cant really understand why the coach would bench our best CB and CDM.... like im just so pissed for the "tactics" he used in todays game.
    Soltani injured. Don't know about Taheri.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Poor guy - for being a supposed calm coach, disappointed Peyrovani was saying "pacho" after Chaab got a real bad knock to the head. He was clearly injured.

His goal was excellent as well. World class goal.
      Such a stupid thing by team Therapist can paralyze an athlete.

Comment

coaching is a major problem here.
        for a team wt solid defense in 4 games, to cave in like this is unnatural.
        this means something was wrong and off with the defense. Either the coach shd have done something in terms of subbing faulty defenders by midway, or at least talked and calmed the defenders during the half.
        he also didnt get off his bloody seat when in second half we kept scoring up front and immediately concede in the back.
        come on. Any idiot will figure out theres something off with the defense and at least get to the sidelines and talk to them.
        but the idiot is just sitting there, biting his nail and looking clueless and grim!

THAT'S NOT COACHING.
        THAT'S JUST BEING A SPECTATOR.

I dont care how much he massaged CQ's balls. He totally failed today and shd be a wake up call for IFF to immediately get someone worthy to prepare the lads for the WC

Comment

Both keepers sucked today but the Saudi one made 2 or 3 saves at least! Adeli on the other hand...

Comment

Would you trust to eat food from saudis or bahraini wahabis? They could have put tons of MSG in the players lunch

Comment

Players were out of gas as well, in last few minutes why the keeper and the rest didn't rush the attack on set pieces. Saudi had more players in box compare to us in last minute on set piece. That was pathetic to watch. Borideh bodan badjoori!

Comment

Adeli was not at fault today guys whats wrong with you guys? If it was Beiravand it would've been the same scoreline. It was terrible defending. Gholami is horrible and he got red carded. My god I have not seen a more incompetent player wearing our TM jersey.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  Adeli was not at fault today guys whats wrong with you guys? If it was Beiravand it would've been the same scoreline. It was terrible defending. Gholami is horrible and he got red carded. My god I have not seen a more incompetent player wearing our TM jersey.

you cant just not blame him even a little bit! look at the 3rd goal, why the hell are your legs so goddamn open? 3ta toop az vaste pahash miraft to!! sure he wasnt at fault for every single goal but he was deff terrible today.

Comment

I don't want to start the blame game , even though we know it all falls on the coach but I can this

Our team was not prepared physically, tactically or mentally for this match !!!!!!!

Now why who knows !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Easy to judge the poor Iranian coach but not the player. Player played in hostile environment during heat of almost 30 degrees. I am happy they came this far.

Actually, if Saudi's played like today, they should be able to beat Japan. However, my wish is for Japan to win.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

just checking in
                        wtf happened..!!??
                        it doesnt sound so good

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          Any time you get scored on 6 goals you have to take some blame. Ultimately, one of the jobs of a goalie is to organize his defense and instruct them when their positioning is wrong.

IMHO, he just doesn't have what it takes for future success. He was rarely tested in this tournament and made only a few easy saves. Today was the only day that he needed to come up with some decent saves and nothing.

Comment

Having gained WC entrance made our players a little indifferent.

The defense was not good. The coach was not good. Saudi's played a rough and tricky game. They were more in control and yes, Iran could have tied the game to 6 - 6 but in extra time Saudi's had more motivated players and could have scored.

Overall, fantastic experience for our team and coaches. Cheers.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

^^ and most of those few saves were not done convincingly. he dropped quite a few balls and was more lucky that no attacker was nearby to tap them in.
                              He and Gholami were not on par with the rest of the team from the first game. Need replacements
                              The rest can be developed and trained to get better

Comment

Tehranto lowkey celebrating his Saudi masters won

Comment

Working...
                                X