No announcement yet.

AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not watch the whole game (only first half until we were losing 2-0) but don't see what everyone is crying about? I think TM had to be very mentally strong to score constantly while they were down between 1 and 2 goals. If you take away that penalty in the first half this would have been a tied game.

Comment

Iran played lousy! But let's give credit when it's due!

What a great entertaining game the Saudis play! Their 5th goal was surely the Asian goal of the year!

We all trash talk about Saudi Arabia all the times but sorry to say, in this game, they looked so much more confident, more talented with great technical skills than us. That's the bitter reality!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Iran played lousy! But let's give credit when it's due!

What a great entertaining game the Saudis play! Their 5th goal was surely the Asian goal of the year!

We all trash talk about Saudi Arabia all the times but sorry to say, in this game, they looked so much more confident, more talented with great technical skills than us. That's the bitter reality!
        What confidence?
        When a team scores 6 goals its not because they're great, its because the opposing defense is bad.
        Saudi won't be able to score anything like that against decent opposition.
        Peyrovani changed our defense's lineup when it actually mattered.

Not even the Saudis thought it would be that easy.
        When a team concedes immediately after scoring - that's the sign of an amateur team.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          What confidence?
          When a team scores 6 goals its not because they're great, its because the opposing defense is bad.
          Saudi won't be able to score anything like that against decent opposition.
          Peyrovani changed our defense's lineup when it actually mattered.

Not even the Saudis thought it would be that easy.
          When a team concedes immediately after scoring - that's the sign of an amateur team.
          I wasn't talking about the score line! That is surely because of our lousy defense! Having said that, their defense wasn't really the best in the world either! But i was talking about their game as a whole. Their flow of the game, their passing, their ball control, how quick they were in moving and thinking, etc. etc. They were awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
            Can someone please tell me where the fucking injury time was??? 7 goals in the second half, 2 Iranian players got injured badly and were treated on the field, right during the match the saudi keeper changes his shoes for no reason and constantly wastes time like his dirty teammates, red card for Gholami and several disputes between both teams.... all this + more should have been at least 10 minutes extra time! The referee shamefully was shitting his pants and just wanted to finish the damn game and go back home to mama's bed. Pretty much he knew he fucked up the whole game...

I can’t be mad at the players, even if some were playing horrendous - especially our nonexistent defense with the likes of Gholami. But at least they fought and showed passion, unlike Peyrovani who was warming his balls on the bench instead. I actually was starting to like him and thought maybe we were too harsh on him, but his reaction, if there was any, was absolutely shameful today. Just imagine what a coach like CQ would have done in that situation... he would run up and down and push his players to the limit. Hell even the saudi coach was constantly in action despite being in front, truly what a shame! For that I lost my respect for Peyrovani and deeply hope we will find a real coach for the World Cup.

very correct. I was wondering too. we could have had around 8 minutes or more of injury time.
            he whistled within a couple of min's.

On the team, I must say they need to be stabilized. a team that shows rock solid defense for 4 games with NO opponents managing to score on them while finding it not so easy to score, to suddenly become a free scoring team but one who allows EVERY attempted shot in shows they need serious coaching.
            they show they have the ability to be a solid defensive team as well as a good attacking one. So the talent is definitely there.
            All they need is for someone to join both these abilities together and mold them.

As for the scum saudis and their arab style time wasting nature, not only they dont command anyone's respect but I long to see when AFC and FIFA actually DO something about such unsporting behavior.

Comment

and the 5 min we got they rolled away on the grass , i think we played 30 sec of the 5 min

Comment

Saudi Arabia, the most disgusting team in the world.

Comment

Nice match, if only we score 8 not 6 that's will be much better.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Maybe Israel perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by imfromksa View Post
                      You're mistaken, Saudi is supposed to CONCEDE 8 goals, not SCORE 8 goals.... #8-0ers #neverforget

Comment

Shouldn't you be busy with funding terrorist groups and destroying Syria? Get lost of here, Wahabi tool. Nobody likes you and your team.

Comment

Anybody have a video of the PK call? Being a ref myself I wanna see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            In comparison to other teams, they played rough, injuring several of our players. Saudi's have seen their National team play tricks, they are using similar tricks.

The penalty against Iran was not 100%. One handball against Saudi's was not called penalty.

Saudi's wasted time and used every tricks including the damn Arabic microphone to get on Iran's players nerves. It seemed they were playing at home.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Go and kill more Nepalese workers and steal their passports you trash. Other than Tehranto nobody else supports Saudi dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                                Maybe Israel perhaps?
                                rubbish comment. what's wrong with them? they certainly dont behave like arabs, falling down and rolling on grass every other minute
                                I really cant remember any other team behave like PERSIAN gulf arabic teams. Even north african teams dont behave like these maggots

Comment

Working...
                                X