AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    rubbish comment. what's wrong with them? they certainly dont behave like arabs, falling down and rolling on grass every other minute
    I really cant remember any other team behave like PERSIAN gulf arabic teams. Even north african teams dont behave like these maggots
    North Africans are pretty good at football though...

Comment

Originally posted by imfromksa View Post
      Nice match, if only we score 8 not 6 that's will be much better.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
      Learn first how to write in English.

Second, Saudi's need to learn to play fair.

Third, Saudi's waste too much time that did not count at the end.

Fourth, Allah, your Allah saved you by your own player hitting your own post.

Khalas.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post

Khalas.
        I don't want to defend him, but your English isn't any better.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post

Khalas.
          Did you remember Iran vs Argentina in WC ?

Go watch it first ..

It was great also we beat Iraq before we kick out Iran

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
            I don't want to defend him, but your English isn't any better.
            Oh, yes? Compare the two, then write.

Comment

Do you remember Saudi vs Germany in the WC 2002?

Now that was a great game!

Comment

Go watch it first ..
                It was great also we beat Iraq before we kick out Iran
                Where were Saudis in 2014 World Cup? I assume they did not make it. Iran played great against # 1 Argentina and lost by 1 late goal.

Saudi U-19 goalkeeper hit his own player and fell down for almost three minutes. Saudis played rough and injured several Iranian players, then they fell down. LOL.

Sami Al-Jabber invented falling down in penalty box and now many Saudi players imitate him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  You're mistaken, Saudi is supposed to CONCEDE 8 goals, not SCORE 8 goals.... #8-0ers #neverforget
                  #NeverForget

Where is KC to tell these 8-0ers what they are really made.

Piss off, dirtbag. Japan and Australia will overtake you and you will not make the World Cup. Oh btw, your country keeps losing geopolitically ie yemen, iraq, syria etc. you're the prostitute no one wants to sleep with anymore.

You have bigger things to worry about then a meaningless semi-final U19 game.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                    Go and kill more Nepalese workers and steal their passports you trash. Other than Tehranto nobody else supports Saudi dirt.
                    Just a tad bit ... obsessed? I think I spoke some truth and it unnerved you. it's OK habibi, I still love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      Their flow of the game, their passing, their ball control, how quick they were in moving and thinking, etc. etc. They were awesome!
                      Lmao what a joke, you're talking as if Saudi won 6-0. Iran were beyond terrible this game, yet we still scored 5 goals and the game ended 5-6. That tells us that the Saudi's are incredibly sh!t too.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        Lmao what a joke, you're talking as if Saudi won 6-0. Iran were beyond terrible this game, yet we still scored 5 goals and the game ended 5-6. That tells us that the Saudi's are incredibly sh!t too.
                        Sly is just being sly . If this was Iran winning 6-5 he would say "how can we be proud of a victory where we let in 5 goals!" But wallahiii if it's a foreign entity (even *barf* Saudi) - then it's "mashallah such beautiful soccer."

He did give credit last week though to an Iranian entity, so it's a start.

Sly dooset dareem!

Comment

Do you remember Saudi vs Germany in the WC 2002?
                          Now that was a great game!
                          that was not great, it was legiondary!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Sly is just being sly . If this was Iran winning 6-5 he would say "how can we be proud of a victory where we let in 5 goals!" But wallahiii if it's a foreign entity (even *barf* Saudi) - then it's "mashallah such beautiful soccer."
                            He did give credit last week though to an Iranian entity, so it's a start.
                            Sly dooset dareem!
                            At some point you need to become a better loser! The Saudis have created problems for us in all age categories for over 10 years! Every time we lose, there is an excuse from our side. 1. They cheat, 2. they had bought the referee, 3. the ground was slanting, 4. they grassrole, 5. the wind was blowing towards their side, and now today, they did not win, we were lousy!

Yes we were lousy. They were too otherwise they wouldn't have received 5 goals! But at the end of the day, they were the ones scoring more and coming out as winners!

The sooner we realize we have technical problems against them and really accept it, the sooner we can work on our weaknesses in order to beat them! Until then, let's continue blaming the heaven and earth and that Sly is being Sly!

Comment

At some point you need to become a better loser! The Saudis have created problems for us in all age categories for over 10 years! Every time we lose, there is an excuse from our side. 1. They cheat, 2. they had bought the referee, 3. the ground was slanting, 4. they grassrole, 5. the wind was blowing towards their side, and now today, they did not win, we were lousy!
                              Yes we were lousy. They were too otherwise they wouldn't have received 5 goals! But at the end of the day, they were the ones scoring more and coming out as winners!
                              The sooner we realize we have technical problems against them and really accept it, the sooner we can work on our weaknesses in order to beat them! Until then, let's continue blaming the heaven and earth and that Sly is being Sly!
                              You need to re-read what I posted. I never made any excuses. The Saudis were better than us this game, they won. I'm just saying they are a pretty bad team too seeing how our sorakh team scored 5 on them, it was an embarrassing result for both teams, more so for Iran.
                              Rather than me making excuses, it's you who are raving about their team to an extent only a proud father would do, as if we saw Germany beat Brazil 7-1. It was a pretty even game between two incredibly sh!tty teams. Probably the World cups two most sh!tty teams next year if they perform like this.

And if we look at our senior teams, we haven't faced eachother since 2009. Under CQ with our current team I'm sure we are the much better team.

Comment

You need to re-read what I posted. I never made any excuses. The Saudis were better than us this game, they won. I'm just saying they are a pretty bad team too seeing how our sorakh team scored 5 on them, it was an embarrassing result for both teams, more so for Iran.
                                Rather than me making excuses, it's you who are raving about their team to an extent only a proud father would do, as if we saw Germany beat Brazil 7-1. It was a pretty even game between two incredibly sh!tty teams. Probably the World cups two most sh!tty teams next year if they perform like this.
                                And if we look at our senior teams, we haven't faced eachother since 2009. Under CQ with our current team I'm sure we are the much better team.
                                You're sure huh? Then you should also go back and read my reply to Nokhodi in page 115 too (my second post) before you attack me in your post. Both teams were lousy in defense, they were the better team today! Having said that, again, their attacks were very much entertaining and fun to watch! As a good loser you have to give credit when it's due or else you'll be labeled as a sour loser! (and no, that's not equal to being a proud father! lol Talking about taking it over the top!).

Comment

Working...
                                X