Unexpected! So many beautiful soccer fans from Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unexpected! So many beautiful soccer fans from Iran

It is an indication that Iran is not as monolithic as many Westerners believe. Despite the fierce anti-Americanism of the government, the people are surprisingly Western in their outlook, and in fact very pro-America.

Tens of thousands of Iranians live in Australia. They are showing their support for their former homeland with their enthusiastic support for the Iran soccer team (one of the favorities for the tournament, by the way).

But they are also showing that Iran could one day change in ways that no one expects.

http://authormartinroth.com/index.ph...-side-of-iran/
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
    It is an indication that Iran is not as monolithic as many Westerners believe. Despite the fierce anti-Americanism of the government, the people are surprisingly Western in their outlook, and in fact very pro-America.
    Tens of thousands of Iranians live in Australia. They are showing their support for their former homeland with their enthusiastic support for the Iran soccer team (one of the favorities for the tournament, by the way).
    But they are also showing that Iran could one day change in ways that no one expects.
    http://authormartinroth.com/index.ph...-side-of-iran/

Like the glorious Phoenix, Javeed again rises from the ashes to bring us another great article.

Comment

Those are not attractive Persian women wtf

Comment

Originally posted by ilovefootball View Post
        Those are not attractive Persian women wtf
        All women are beautiful mate

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          Like the glorious Phoenix, Javeed again rises from the ashes to bring us another great article.
          I thought it would be nice to post an article where Iranian women are highlighted for their looks, when usually they are shunned away because of headscarves.
          You must have taken it the wrong way
          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
            All women are beautiful mate
            Especially Iranian women. They have wonderful 'personalities'

Comment

I guess I was just referring to european standard physical beauty. But I am sure if you really dig deep all sorts of beauty exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                I thought it would be nice to post an article where Iranian women are highlighted for their looks, when usually they are shunned away because of headscarves.
                You must have taken it the wrong way
                Are you serious?

How about you post an article where Iranian women are highlighted for their intellect, ingenuity or any other attribute that is not surface deep?
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                  Are you serious?

How about you post an article where Iranian women are highlighted for their intellect, ingenuity or any other attribute that is not surface deep?
                  When I find one, I will post it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned
                    [ATTACH]16010[/ATTACH]

I will never forget this beauty. I wished I could ask her hand
                    One of the reasons I'm looking forward to Russia 2018, maybe I will find my future aroos there

Comment

Working...
                    X