• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayeli Kodan well on his way to ruin yet another National Team

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=227630

آقای مایلی کهن،حالا نظرتان چیست؟

Mr. Kohan,

We are still waiting for your explanation of your loss at home (having both Jahanbakhsh and Azmoon) to Saudi Arabia.
    Now, your assistants are leaving one by one.
    As usual, a team run by Mayeli Kodan and Kashani (2 of the biggest LOMPANS IN IRAN) is in complete and totall MESS and Harjo Marj.

آقای مایلی کهن،حالا نظرتان چیست؟

پس از مجید صالح،حاج قاسم دومین نفری بود که به بهانه دستمزد پایین از تیم ملی جدا شد.

آریا صالحی- خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛جدایی یکی دیگر از مربیان تیم ملی امید.پس از مجید صالح این بار امیر حاج قاسم مربی بدنساز تیم امید به بهانه مشکلات مالی از تیم امید خداحافظی کرد.او خودش این خبر را داده و با صراحت گفته که به دلیل مشکلات مالی دیگر تمایلی به ادامه همکاری با تیم امید ندارد!

مجید صالح،حاج قاسم و احتمالا در روزهای آینده نفرات دیگر.این ها همان افرادی هستند که اصرار داشتند بگویند با هم خوب هستند و جوی که در تیم امید فعلی وجود دارد در هیچ دوره ای وجود نداشته است.تیمی که با محمد خاکپور و محمد مایلی کهن یکی از اصلی ترین منتقدان کروش و البته با حمایت همه آنها قرار بود راهی المپیک شود.

نکته اینجاست که الان محمد مایلی کهن چه حرفی دارد در این زمینه بزند؟او که مدام به مبلغ درآمد کروش و دستیارانش انتقاد می کرد حالا چطور می خواهد از همکاران خودش در این زمینه دفاع کند؟آنها که با صراحت مشکلات مالی را دلیل جدایی از تیم ملی عنوان می کنند.

طبق قراردادی که حاج قاسم با تیم ملی امید داشته است او ماهیانه ۵ میلیون تومان دریافت می کرده که به زعم خودش رقم پایینی است ،آنقدر پایین که برای او صرف ندارد تا دیگر در تیم امید باقی بماند.

اما نکته اینجاست که دستیاران کروش و پزشکان تیم ملی بزرگسالان چقدر حقوق می گیرند و آیا اصلا حقوق عقب افتاده ای ندارند؟آیا دستیاران ایرانی کروش و به خصوص مارکار آقاجانیان که بازیکن تیم ملی هم بوده است رقمی مشابه دستمزد حاج قاسم می گیرد؟اصلا معلوم نیست آخرین باری که او از تیم ملی حقوق گرفته چه زمانی بوده است؟

آقایانی که مدام کروش و دستیاران او را مورد انتقاد قرار می دادید،دریافت دستمزد ۷ میلیونی برای مجید صالح و دستمزد ۵ میلیون تومانی حاج قاسم در سال تقریبا ۸۰ و ۶۰ میلیون تومان می شود.رقمی که یک کارگر ساده هرگز در رویاهایش هم نمی تواند به آن فکر کند.تازه این رقم به غیر از پاداش ها و حضور در اردوهای تیم ملی است که خارج از قرارداد به آنها پرداخت می شود.

آیا آقای مایلی کهن و دوستان که بارها به رقم قرارداد سرمربی تیم ملی بزرگسالان و دستیاران او انتقاد کرده اند این بار می آیند و درباره جدایی نفرات خودشان از تیم امید حرفی بزنند؟کار کردن برای تیم ملی جدا از بحث مالی عشق می خواهد.دریافت رقم های ۵ و ۷ میلیون تومان در ماه به راحتی چرخ یک زندگی ایده آل را در پایتخت می چرخاند

Mayeli Kodan is the embodiment of this filthy regime we call Jomburi Eslami. INEPT, INADEQUATE, UNEDUCATED, HATEFUL, COMPLEXED AND WORST OF ALL VENGEFUL So donot be surprised if he gets 'recycled' somewhere even more important!!

Comment

Dont ever say this to the LOMPANISM coaches in Iran or to the PAID-FOR Los Angeles based TV sport shows who very cleverly support the LOMPANs in Iran and openly support an Iranian coach for TM.

Comment

I thought this guy got fired out of Omid..!!??

Comment

Can someone PLEASE go to Iran and hit this rat with a car, very hard?!?!?!

Comment

Mayeli Kodan, Derakhshan, Zolfaghar Nasab, Gale Goee, Jalali etc.....are like viruses. You stop them in one area, they start growing and infecting another area.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              Mayeli Kodan is the embodiment of this filthy regime we call Jomburi Eslami. INEPT, INADEQUATE, UNEDUCATED, HATEFUL, COMPLEXED AND WORST OF ALL VENGEFUL So donot be surprised if he gets 'recycled' somewhere even more important!!
              as soon as some idiot does something stupid, its not mature or wise to degrade the islamic republic of iran and the majority of its muslim population, many people only read this forum and never make an account like myself until now and all these foreigners see is iranians hating on there own country. in kara tofe sar balast dooste man, man na basiji hastam na hezbolahi az hame kundeh tar manam vali hichvakht be deen e keshvaram bi ehterami namikonam.

Comment

Originally posted by baba ab dad View Post
                as soon as some idiot does something stupid, its not mature or wise to degrade the islamic republic of iran and the majority of its muslim population, many people only read this forum and never make an account like myself until now and all these foreigners see is iranians hating on there own country. in kara tofe sar balast dooste man, man na basiji hastam na hezbolahi az hame kundeh tar manam vali hichvakht be deen e keshvaram bi ehterami namikonam.
                Not at all.
                I dont see any problems with Iranians voicing their dissatisfaction with a ruthless, backward islamic regime. Lets call it what it is. What we have in Iran is an all ISLAMIC regime which has done nothing but kill, oppress, regress and torture Iranians for the last 36 yrs.

We see it
                The world sees it
                Everyone sees it

I dont see anything wrong with saying how awful that regime is and if some "foriegner" doesnt like it , or if it looks bad on us....so be it.

Comment

You really think he can do anything now

Comment

deen e keshvaremon nist deen e arabast

Comment

Deen keshvaremoon? We have all kind of religion in Iran Suffism, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Bahaism, Budhism, Hinduism,... and people who do not believe in god too. Every one can criticize religion, policy, regime, behavior, accountability,... or any person. This is called freedom of speech. Frankly, IR has even destroyed Islam for many religious folks. I know people who told me they were religious and attended mosque frequently before revolution and in early days of revolution, but IR has destroyed the image of Islam and religion for them so bad that they are not practicing Muslims any more.

The only way that we can correct the corruption and mistreatment of people is by addressing those issue and have a loud voice, then push for the right actions; otherwise, we gain nothing and we continue to suffer at hands of wrong doers.

Comment

yes, clearly PFDC can damage the image of the "islamic" republic of Iran. Let's stop this right now and no more blaming of IR for the incompetencies shown by IR. How can we risk damaging such a lovely image the akhoond jamat has created for us worldwide. It has taken them years to achieve what they have, and let's hope the damage from PFDC to our image around the world has been contained.
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Khosh behalet

Comment

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
                            Not at all.
                            I dont see any problems with Iranians voicing their dissatisfaction with a ruthless, backward islamic regime. Lets call it what it is. What we have in Iran is an all ISLAMIC regime which has done nothing but kill, oppress, regress and torture Iranians for the last 36 yrs.

We see it
                            The world sees it

I dont see anything wrong with saying how awful that regime is and if some "foriegner" doesnt like it , or if it looks bad on us....so be it.
                            i don't know what part of iran your from or what experiences you have had but everytime i go to iran i see happy people who drink and party much better than i do in london and people who are good muslims that go about there daily life, and also i see the millions of people who march the streets to show that they are united and love the islamic regime, if the things you say were true why would thousands march the streets for a islamic regime,i believe there is more freedom in iran than anywhere in this world but iranians love to exaggerate and moan over a few harze brainwashed horney kids who have too much oghde to realise what they have

Comment

i don't know what part of iran your from or what experiences you have had but everytime i go to iran i see happy people who drink and party much better than i do in london and people who are good muslims that go about there daily life, and also i see the millions of people who march the streets to show that they are united and love the islamic regime, if the things you say were true why would thousands march the streets for a islamic regime,i believe there is more freedom in iran than anywhere in this world but iranians love to exaggerate and moan over a few harze brainwashed horney kids who have too much oghde to realise what they have
                              are you the ayatollah Javeed?

Comment

Working...
                              X