Mayeli Kodan well on his way to ruin yet another National Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
    oh yes you do care what others think of us ...... you started with the following quote :

"and all these foreigners see is iranians hating on there own country. "

so you do care what foreigners think of Iran. It took you 4 posts to contradict yourself. With most posters, it takes more than 4.

You say we are independent ...... most intellectuals will say we are isolated. Hope you understand the difference.
    You say islam is the cleanest and purest religion ...... and then you turn around and say you wish you were a practicing muslim to be able to speak on their behalf. If you don't know the religion, how can you claim they are clean and pure?

If your beloved islamic republic of Iran is so great, why do you live in the UK ?
    I'm talking about the random foreigner that reads the forum and get a first impression, i don't care how the retarded ones think because they don't know, but here they think they know iran by reading how iranians talk about iran, errr no it didn't i was talking about different things one people whit first impression and the other countries who hate us anyways and stupid pre judging ppl.

most people say we don't bend over for anyone but guess you like to bend over just to become like turkey? half muslim half free huh, you all sound like a bunch of losers who never managed to get in any good places in iran or your poor i dunno how you can hate on your own country, i don't need to explain it to you with your women like attitude oh you said this but than you said this, but like many i was taken to england by parents age 9 and i go back every year

Comment

Baba ab dad, I acknowledge you for your patriotism and as you can see we all have that in common here. What troubles me is that you have no respect for non-muslims. I agree that people of Iran have more freedom today compared to just a few years ago. This is not because the government is allowing it, it is simply due to our youth and their access to media of all sorts.
      When this government hands down a 25 year sentence to a young artist for simply making cartoons and drawings of our politicians, you want us to defend and support such idiotic views? The rest of the civilized world would have no issue with something that simple, and you think they are great? Common bro, you are f@@king with us right?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
        Baba ab dad, I acknowledge you for your patriotism and as you can see we all have that in common here. What troubles me is that you have no respect for non-muslims. I agree that people of Iran have more freedom today compared to just a few years ago. This is not because the government is allowing it, it is simply due to our youth and their access to media of all sorts.
        When this government hands down a 25 year sentence to a young artist for simply making cartoons and drawings of our politicians, you want us to defend and support such idiotic views? The rest of the civilized world would have no issue with something that simple, and you think they are great? Common bro, you are f@@king with us right?
        who said i have no respect for no muslim I'm hardly a muslim dude london is like babylon lol its hard to be any religion here. i said i would like to be a practicing muslim but its too hard here too many distractions and I'm lazy. thank you it has been gradually calming down and this is what we need to understand iran can't suddenly become turkey or europe it takes time i remember my dad telling me you couldn't wear short sleeves as a man they would colour your arms black, but last year i saw girls in shomal with no hijab and parties in tehran that i haven't seen in london. listen a lot of crap goes down in iran there are a lot of extremists and idiots, but there are so much crap goes down in other countries too, our people jambe nadaran (some) so a drink ban and the rest is understandable to me because of how i see some people khodeshoono khafe mikonan because jambe nadaran so it needs to be a gradual process, so yes there are a lot of idiots and wrong doings but there also is a lot of good too atleast shah and banisadr isn't in charge, i feel like people in uk are brainwashed and blind but iranian people are wise (majority) and see everything that happens but its in our culture we hype the negative info and never notice the good info.. all I'm saying is please give us some of the positives and good of iran from time to time instead of bashing islam and because some idiot is an idiot (mail khan)

Comment

Originally posted by baba ab dad View Post
          why do i have to be a banned member i just made an account to see links but same time i had enough of idiots swearing and hating on something no matter how irrelevant the subject its getting old. this thing keeps changing my letters when i type iranian so what
          Answer my questions.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

6 baradare man eshghe man just because maybe you haven't been following up on this doesn't mean its not happening i follow iranian tech like u guys follow footbal, before shah kin midd be uk\us and will come bk with a few flashy things arabs have flashy things but they don't know how to use or fix it all american engeneers and such have to be on site all times but today iranian boys like you and me are building great things one screw at a time this is why iran is safe and no one has the balls to touch us this is why they have to arrange meetings with us but with other nations they order them what to do. be proud of your people research about our new tech please, you guys say the same thing everytime but its on repeat, you guys don't see how far iran has come to stand toe to toe with a country that is being helped by 40 others. when uk sends a rocket to the moon ir has german engine french body russian this and so on but when iran sends a rocket its 100% iranian. before saying the same old things please research read watch some iranian news that shows the new inventions and record breaking things on a dailey than speak. a lot of people just hear someones negative judgement and repeat and other repeat till people think its the truth. valid dadashe man iran soon irani hist ke shame fear mikonin iran kheili az in chiza gavi tare, ru paye khodesh vaisadeh vali turkey and the rest are still sucking uk/us balls till they receive a bit of juice to survive on.
            I agree with this point.

Comment

Everything Iranians accomplish is in spite of the Islamic Republic not for it.

Comment

why do i have to be a banned member i just made an account to see links but same time i had enough of idiots swearing and hating on something no matter how irrelevant the subject its getting old. this thing keeps changing my letters when i type iranian so what
                Why did you think I was talking about you? I didn't mention any names.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  Everything Iranians accomplish is in spite of the Islamic Republic not for it.
                  I'm sorry didn't know your the representative of the new generation of iranians who work hard for there country, now that i know who you are please send our thanks to your representatives and tell them how proud we are of there success, but all jokes aside your missing my point completely.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                    I wonder which banned member this guy is. Any guesses?
                    Answer my questions.
                    Why did you think I was talking about you? I didn't mention any names.
                    so you weren't talking about me but you want me to answer your question I'm confused brother, i don't know what the question was. was it which banned member i am?

Comment

so you weren't talking about me but you want me to answer your question I'm confused brother, i don't know what the question was. was it which banned member i am?
                      I had two separate posts.

Assuming you were raised in Iran, you would've understood that this was about you:

I have a question for "ma haza, haza bab", were you born and raised in Iran or elsewhere? When did you last live and work in Iran?

Comment

I'm talking about the random foreigner that reads the forum and get a first impression, i don't care how the retarded ones think because they don't know, but here they think they know iran by reading how iranians talk about iran, errr no it didn't i was talking about different things one people whit first impression and the other countries who hate us anyways and stupid pre judging ppl.

most people say we don't bend over for anyone but guess you like to bend over just to become like turkey? half muslim half free huh, you all sound like a bunch of losers who never managed to get in any good places in iran or your poor i dunno how you can hate on your own country, i don't need to explain it to you with your women like attitude oh you said this but than you said this, BUT LIKE MANY I WAS TAKEN TO ENGLAND BY PARENTS AGE 9 AND I GO BACK EVERY YEAR
                        I had two separate posts.

Assuming you were raised in Iran, you would've understood that this was about you:
                        ma haza haza bab was the laptop changing my iranian words to some random words. i answered your question in the last page dude, but ill say it again I'm from an asil shirazi family and i was brought up in iran until 9 than moved to london for studies and each year i been returning home for summer holidays but this year because of my uni studies i can't return and I'm 20 now and sabres is an issue but i hope after my studies i can spare time to go sabres otherwise ill just buy it

Comment

most people say we don't bend over for anyone but guess you like to bend over just to become like turkey? half muslim half free huh, you all sound like a bunch of losers who never managed to get in any good places in iran or your poor i dunno how you can hate on your own country, i don't need to explain it to you with your women like attitude oh you said this but than you said this, but like many i was taken to england by parents age 9 and i go back every year

so once a year you go to Iran and you attend a few hip parties, and from that you conclude that the Iranians are happy living under the islamic republic. You should live among the struggling working class people and then come back to us and report your findings.

From the IMF:

Iran: In 2006, the IMF ranked Iran the highest in brain drain among 90 countries (both developed and less developed), with over 180,000 people leaving each year due to a poor job market and oppressive social conditions. In fact, it is estimated that over 25% of Iranians with post-secondary degrees live and work abroad, adding up to a total of 4 million Iranians living overseas. Iran’s brain drain is estimated to cost the country over $50 billion each year in economic losses.

does this sound like a happy country to you?

today we are the 6th worst. Who is worst than us? Kenya, Nigeria, Ethiopia, and S. Africa. 5 African countries. You must be very proud.

yes, we do have happy people in Iran. They fall into the 3 categories:

1. hezbollahi
                          2. akhoond jamat
                          3. rich people with connections to hezbollahi and akhoond jamat
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

ma haza haza bab was the laptop changing my iranian words to some random words. i answered your question in the last page dude, but ill say it again I'm from an asil shirazi family and i was brought up in iran until 9 than moved to london for studies and each year i been returning home for summer holidays but this year because of my uni studies i can't return and I'm 20 now and sabres is an issue but i hope after my studies i can spare time to go sabres otherwise ill just buy it
                            Like I figured, you weren't raised in Iran, nor have you ever worked and lived there.

I won't tell you what "ma haza, haza bab" references, but you can ask anyone raised in Iran after the revolution and they will tell you.

The reason why I asked is so I can tell you that your opinion on Iran is irrelevant as you have never lived there and probably have no idea what it is like to work, go to school and try to be a member of that society. As an actual Iranian, who left Iran 9 months ago, I find your assumptions about us insulting and belittling. But you were raised in England and that is typical of English attitudes towards Iran, you guys think you know us because of a few trips and a few things you have read.

Why don't you go to Iran and do your sarbazi and then let us know how Iranians feel.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                              so once a year you go to Iran and you attend a few hip parties, and from that you conclude that the Iranians are happy living under the islamic republic. You should live among the struggling working class people and then come back to us and report your findings.

From the IMF:

Iran: In 2006, the IMF ranked Iran the highest in brain drain among 90 countries (both developed and less developed), with over 180,000 people leaving each year due to a poor job market and oppressive social conditions. In fact, it is estimated that over 25% of Iranians with post-secondary degrees live and work abroad, adding up to a total of 4 million Iranians living overseas. Iran’s brain drain is estimated to cost the country over $50 billion each year in economic losses.

does this sound like a happy country to you?

today we are the 6th worst. Who is worst than us? Kenya, Nigeria, Ethiopia, and S. Africa. 5 African countries. You must be very proud.

yes, we do have happy people in Iran. They fall into the 3 categories:

1. hezbollahi
                              2. akhoond jamat
                              3. rich people with connections to hezbollahi and akhoond jamat
                              It always amazes me that people who are from families that left Iran talk about how great Iran currently is. I always wonder why they don't go back and live there if it is so great.

Out of the hundreds of students I had in Iran, only a few of them were not intent on leaving the country. And there only reason was that they did not want to leave their parents behind.

Comment

Mayeli-Kohan and Kashani are examples of people who should be nowhere near an Iranian national team at any age group. These guys are the embodiment of failure and incompetence... Whoever appointed them to their post needs to be investigated and reprimanded. I say directly send them your concerns via Twitter so they hear it.
                                sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
                                X