Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugs View Post
    Correction: your grammar is a joke.

My suggestion to you, other than improving your grammar, is to not discuss things you know nothing about and not speak about people you are not a part of.
    sorry boss your the ultimate iranian congrats, guess you guys from pfdc are in charge of deciding whose an iranian or not, man shiraz asilam haji maloom nist shoma az kodoom dahatin dash vali beshin to otaghet hamin tori type kon, age chaste bebini chegadr iranian biya 12 raydean road new barnet london behet va zanet va mamanet neshoon midam ki iranie hulu. now i said I'm done with this convo so don't reply if u wanna talk you got my adress. your move

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      Let's just blame the Sassanians. If they weren't so weak we wouldn't have this backward religion.
      i heard that in the sassanians era a lot of great islamic buildings were being built by them and they designed the blueprint that many other nations used and still base new buildings on them, so they actually made islam and islamic architecture grow through the mid east and their style was gradually adopted by the west and other asian nations

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
        I highly doubt this guy lives in the UK. I have a hard time following his english. I honestly think he is trolling
        this started from me asking you guys to stop swearing at your own country and what it is today, now my roots and everything is being questioned wth like i care i was just trying to help you brainwashed kids. but now i see who you guys are a few badbakht losers who had sad lives in iran bunch of broke people who HAD to run away from iran and live your sad lives you guys never had nothing in iran and you don't have nothing now its not islamic republics fault your broke ass doesn't have a nice place to go back to in iran and your old ass has to sit in a small room and type here and feel alive. THIS IS YOUR LIFE, ON THIS FORUM IS WHERE YOU THIN YOUR ACTUALLY SOMEONE IMPORTANT. your below my standards and a waste of my time. and THIS IS FOR THE REST OF YOU, carry on dissing iran because i just realised u guys are not iranians just a bunch of losers who get your life kicks from here so carry on doing you. i just feel sad for you now. bye

Comment

I guess certain people are from this part of the town.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post

i don't get it, can you explain

Comment

Originally posted by baba ab dad View Post
              sorry boss your the ultimate iranian congrats, guess you guys from pfdc are in charge of deciding whose an iranian or not, man shiraz asilam haji maloom nist shoma az kodoom dahatin dash vali beshin to otaghet hamin tori type kon, age chaste bebini chegadr iranian biya 12 raydean road new barnet london behet va zanet va mamanet neshoon midam ki iranie hulu. now i said I'm done with this convo so don't reply if u wanna talk you got my adress. your move
              Maybe where you are from it is normal to take your sister and mother to the house of strangers. Vali baraye ma irania in "amal" ye esme khasi dare va kheyli ham akhlaghi nist.

But you are from London, I guess we cannot expect anymore
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

this started from me asking you guys to stop swearing at your own country and what it is today, now my roots and everything is being questioned wth like i care i was just trying to help you brainwashed kids. but now i see who you guys are a few badbakht losers who had sad lives in iran bunch of broke people who HAD to run away from iran and live your sad lives you guys never had nothing in iran and you don't have nothing now its not islamic republics fault your broke ass doesn't have a nice place to go back to in iran and your old ass has to sit in a small room and type here and feel alive. THIS IS YOUR LIFE, ON THIS FORUM IS WHERE YOU THIN YOUR ACTUALLY SOMEONE IMPORTANT. your below my standards and a waste of my time. and THIS IS FOR THE REST OF YOU, carry on dissing iran because i just realised u guys are not iranians just a bunch of losers who get your life kicks from here so carry on doing you. i just feel sad for you now. bye
                I would be more worried that your "adab" is now being questioned too, if you even know what that means.

I also wouldn't go around making assumptions about people, they can make the same assumptions about you.

The polite thing to do is ask, like I did with you. Once I knew you did not grow up in Iran and never lived or worked there, it was easy for me to say you know nothing about the country.

Finally, and I shouldn't be the one to say this since you are English:

You are = You're

Your = possessive adjective. Example: Your manner of speech lack adab

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post

What's funny is that even he uses the word "dahati" as a pejorative

Comment

In the discussion between rugs and baba ab dad, rugs is the clear winner.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

yes, nothing gets by you, does it ..... your ability to guess people's backgrounds is astonishing. I have no doubt that the people here, and the majority of human kind is below your standards. You are by far in a different universe.

By the way, you really should work on your grammar

"you guys never had nothing in iran" really means, you guys had everything in Iran.

or

"you don't have nothing now" really means, you guys have everything now.
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

i don't know what part of iran your from or what experiences you have had but everytime i go to iran i see happy people who drink and party much better than i do in london and people who are good muslims that go about there daily life, and also i see the millions of people who march the streets to show that they are united and love the islamic regime, if the things you say were true why would thousands march the streets for a islamic regime,i believe there is more freedom in iran than anywhere in this world but iranians love to exaggerate and moan over a few harze brainwashed horney kids who have too much oghde to realise what they have
                        If this idiotic comment rewarded a response, I would gladly give one.
                        But arguing with Left-brain only makes a person look bad.

Comment

doostan,

This simply a ploy by a clearly deranged and delusional human being to change this subject from Mayeli Kodan to issues that make no sense unless you are being hired and paid for by Jomhooriye Heyvani.
                          Dont fall for it.

Back to Mayeli Kodan.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                            yes, nothing gets by you, does it ..... your ability to guess people's backgrounds is astonishing. I have no doubt that the people here, and the majority of human kind is below your standards. You are by far in a different universe.

By the way, you really should work on your grammar

"you guys never had nothing in iran" really means, you guys had everything in Iran.

or

"you don't have nothing now" really means, you guys have everything now.

Agreed, baba ab dad is one of a kind.
                            The negative polarity in English is debatable, though. Depending on the usage, double negatives can either create an affirmative or intensify the negation of a sentence (in some dialects, informal - aka negative concord). However, I severely doubt a supposed guy of 20 living in the UK for ~11 years with the audacity to try and convince people to disregard the state of affairs in Iran would condone the usage of negative concord in his posts, as in baba ab dad's hilariously pitiful rant about the state of affairs of PFDC members. Agree with rugs, that was pretty bi-adab.
                            Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
                              doostan,

This simply a ploy by a clearly deranged and delusional human being to change this subject from Mayeli Kodan to issues that make no sense unless you are being hired and paid for by Jomhooriye Heyvani.
                              Dont fall for it.

Back to Mayeli Kodan.

He doesn't want football but still stick to our Olympic team.

Comment

Working...
                              X