Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karim Ansarifard in First Division of Portugal ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    This sounds all nice and good but Karim Ansarifard must start scoring goals.

And I seriously doubt he will do better at Vitoria in the highest division of Portugal when he can't score one goal in the Segunda Division of Spain, really.

I prefer a player like Sharifi to get such offer.
    The guy only played two full games the whole season. Every time he picked up some momentum to get relatively consistent playing time, he got called up for TM duty.

It's hard for Iranians to adjust to a completely new country, culture and language, let alone a new league where you barely get any playing time.

Of course, I'm not saying he shouldn't have done better but he never really had that fighting spirit - az Zjoon calls him, he was more a ballerina!

Comment

is there an official offer to osasuna? if so, i cant see them wanting to hold onto him, 0 goals all season in 16-17 matches is awful

playing in the portugese top flight would be great for him considering his circumstances. as all have said, this really is his last chance in europe before he has to resort to PGL or dare i say arab countries.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

too many folks complain about Karim's rather Limited Minutes @ Osasuna and want to use that as excuse for his failure..!! Fact is that in EU and most professionally run clubs everywhere, Players must earn their game minutes by showing they deserve it in the practices leading up to games..!!
        fact is Osa certainly didnt buy him for Warming up the bench, and in minutes offered he didnt do nearly enough to justify being awarded more, & that under 3 coaches in one season..!!

if Osa is to hold on to their current coach, then this move to Portugal should be a no brainer..! because the coach obviously wasnt too impressed with him, giving him minutes in his first game in charge and pretty much afterwards leaving him out of squad all together..!!

lets hope this move materializes, for his and us fans sake..!!

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
          http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Naci...tent_id=954011

I think is the last chance for him in Europe, and hope he really want to sign.
          Isn't there better iranian to tranfer to setubal rathen than Ansarifard?

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            can you say what is a "typical salary" in mid-table portuguese team? is it possible? a typical salary for someone like Karim in Iran is between 450-650 million toman. just depending on how much the dollar is it could be $155,000-$225,000. the difference is that he will not have to work hard to be in the line up. as long as he shows up to the practice and warms up he will be in guarantied to be in the line up.
            players in Benfica Porto Sporting Braga is 30 000 month 100 month
            This teams is like 10 000 euros with good home per month

Comment

Wow he has to take this. If he takes anything away from his time in Osasuna is that he needs to work harder to reach his potential. For his own sake he has to do this he is lucky to have an offer in Europe and Lisbon from what I hear is an amazing city. If he leaves to iran now that's it for his career and growth. Please go to Portugal Karim.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Have you actually contacted Ansarifard to offer him this deal in Portugal or are.you merely suggesting that he goes and some how contacts you, teadue, to get him a contract?

Comment

Also I have no doubt that if he works hard he can prosper. He didn't play many full games last season and his team overall was bad. You're only as good as your team. I've played soccer for many years and I have played on good teams and bad teams and it has a huge affect on how you perform. When your team sucks, is fighting not to go to the third division, it means that the moral is down. Also most likely your teammates aren't great, and this really brings you down too. I'm rambling here but in short Karim go to Portugal please. You're still young and can worry about making more money later.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

KARIM SUCKS! jUST COME BACK TO home already

Comment

Take it, Karim. Europe or bust.

Comment

http://www.tehrantimes.com/index_View.asp?code=247276

Comment

Pretty much his final chance to achieve something in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by MesKerman341 View Post
                            Take it, Karim. Europe or bust.
                            I think Karim is bust already.

Comment

I really don't like how you guys attack Karim tbh. Maybe the pressure got to him or management never believed in him but, quite frankly, he did what most Iranian players don't do - he took a chance and went to Europe.

Every game he came off the bench to play for Osa he tried his best. He never looked disinterested, he never slacked off, he always tried to make himself available. Maybe he failed but we should stand behind the guy. Even if he fails in Europe when he comes back to IPL he is still head-and-shoulders better than most of the players in our league.

tl;dr Ansarifard alone, he's an Iranian player and nothing in his personality or conduct suggests we should bash him.

Comment

Baba lets hope he will get a new fresh start in Portugal or in the new season with Osasuna!! He just needs lots of playing time from the beginning, like Shojaei in Las Palmas, litteraly played every single match, and either made assists or scored goal in every match!

Comment

Working...
                                X