Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karim Ansarifard in First Division of Portugal ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lml View Post
    tl;dr Ansarifard alone, he's an Iranian player and nothing in his personality or conduct suggests we should bash him.
    Im curious why people like you never post anything when players like Haddadifar or Heydari are bashed even more than Ansarifard. Are they not Iranian players as well?

Comment

Now that we're talking about sad destinies of our players; imagine if Masoud never had got injured in Osasuna

Comment

Tadeu,

How much is an average salary in Portugal?

And also, do you know how much he is earning in osasuna currently? I think it will give us an idea on whether or not it's realistic to see him actually make this move.

I think after failing to score a single match in 16-17 appearances, osasuna will likely sell him for whatever they can get. That being said, it will all be up to Karim but we all now how much he likes money so if we know the difference in salaries we will know whether we can have any hope or not.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I truly believe that Ansarifard has been out of form since his move to Persepolis. Before then, he had a lot of potential.

On the other hand, I do not agree with some on here that he is done or over. He is not old by any means, and with the right move, to the right team, he can gain his form and confidence back. He may not be at the top, but he may be serviceable for TM if he makes a move like the one to Portugal and gets some more frequent playing time.

All those saying he sucks and should be forgotten and what not, you are only harming TM. Despite everyone thinking they are just mere fans and they have no power to affect players, the immense pressure we put on specific players is often a main piece to the puzzle that is their decline in form.

Instead of propping players up, even in a time of bad form, we follow the Spaniards and others in their constant bashing of players, even when they are trying to get better.

I will agree that Daniel Davari has also been on bad form, and not getting much play time. Those who count these guys out in their mid-20's, when both have had decent seasons in the recent past, you are doing a great disservice to TM. There is a reason that many players with potential and hunger like Davari and Ansarifard seem to have massive career hits after they wear the TM jersey. They are put under the microscope and people start to call them ballerina, or statue, when really, they are just trying to play for us and entertain us. Why must we be so rude to them? Do they owe us something?

We have even started doing it to the guy who almost single-handedly took us to Brazil. How quickly many of you can turn on a guy like Gucci. Who hasn't even had any really bad performances yet, but many of you are just ready to pick on him once he eventually falters.

It's very similar to how little girls like to gossip and start controversy because it makes things more interesting.

I really think 1,000 fans screaming "we believe in you Karim!" would do a lot more to help him get better and want to improve himself than 1,000 "fans" screaming "you suck, ballerina!!"

The guy is out of form, same with Davari. Let's be reasonable and logical and hope both get better and out of their slumps! Let's look forward to their returns to their previously solid forms. Let's not say, "eh, they riid, f*ck them." That's how you have a team with a revolving door.

"Sardar had a bad game or two? Kick him out! He's a fairy! Oh, Pouraligangi allowed a goal against us? We need a new player! I always knew he was trash!"

Right now, many of you will tell yourselves that this won't be you, and you are too rational to do this, but believe me, I've seen it happen faaaaar too many times for it not to be at epidemic levels in our football. I can name at least 10 players that many of you have turned on based on a handful of bad performances.

Don't turn on them, support them. That's it. That's the point of my post. I know it was long, but I hope some of you will acknowledge that you are part of the problem with our sport. Be positive, not negative. Why should a player want to play well for people who are constantly bashing them? They do not get paid to wear the national jersey, they do it for pride and the honor of our country.

Karim is on hard times, let's not push him lower. Same with Davari. What have either of these guys done to you personally for you to insult them so much? You may come and say that you don't hope for their career failure, but your postings seem to suggest otherwise. It's truly sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Im curious why people like you never post anything when players like Haddadifar or Heydari are bashed even more than Ansarifard. Are they not Iranian players as well?
            Cool the autism bruh, I don't even watch the IPL so I have no idea how they do there or how often they get bashed by their clubs' fans

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              To be honest Z Joon, despite everything in my post, I can admit that I myself have bashed players like Haddadifar and Heydari in the past. Seeing myself do this is what has made me try to change my attitude towards TM. Since I can see it within myself, I can see it in others.

I try my best not to go into threads and wish for players to fail, or pick at their faults and weaknesses. When I post anything that is critical about players nowadays, I'm trying my best to be fair in my critiques, and not run a player down. I try to acknowledge the general level of our players, and compare them to each other on a fair field. Yes, certain players have faults, and we can notice these faults. I can admit that Davari is out of form and has had bad reactions on some occasions. I can also acknowledge that Haghighi has some faults as well, like being weak on shots from close angles. I can also praise players and not have any bias. When both goalies are in form, they both have good qualities.

I am trying my best to not pick at Haddadifar and Heydari anymore. I'm doing my part to practice what I preach. I'm hoping that you and some other members will be able to look inside yourselves and acknowledge that this is a problem in our football and try your best to not appear in threads about players like Ansarifard, Davari, Beitashour, and yes, even Shojaei, and mercilessly critique them in a negative way.

There are ways to critique while being fair and still giving the player some confidence and hope. Saying the guy riid or is a ballerina or whatever does absolutely nothing for TM.

Comment

Hope he sticks with Osasuna.
                He can still make a difference there!
                We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

I believe Karim is one of those rare players who should consider a position change. I can't even recall the last game he scored in for club or country? I think he might be a better midfielder, perhaps try to become a setup man as I believe he lacks pace and precision to be a finisher.

Btw, all of you complaining about bashing Iranian players...grow up and let it go. Athletes know criticism is part of the job description and the worst thing a fan can do is become complacent. If you support your team and players you will expect them to deliver the world to you, even if they get nothing in return to do it. It's called passion, and as fans we do it because we want the best for and from our team and players.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

karim went to europe to make an impact. he hasn't done that yet, maybe his fortunes would change at a different league.

Comment

According to Varzesh 3 both Neko and Karim have been placed on the transfer list and are no longer needed at osasuna.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Karim was a good player with great potential. Made wrong decisions. Left Iran late. Didn't perform in 2nd league. Simple.

Thats the reality, lets be honest. Does he deserve credit for making the risk, yes he does, dames garm. But does this mean he is immune to criticism. No.

He can try again in Portugal, and start a new chapter. Iranians will always support him.

Comment

"Vitoria Setubal might be interested in Ansarifardhttp://www.diariodenavarra.es/notici...5051_1027.html

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433981068.062196.jpg

Comment

Wonder howmuch money Osasuna is offering Vitoria Setubal just to take Karim off their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
                                Wonder howmuch money Osasuna is offering Vitoria Setubal just to take Karim off their hands.
                                I guess anything would do, since Ansarifard was brought in as a free-agent anyway. Whatever price they sell him would be a profit to the club.

Comment

Working...
                                X