Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karim Ansarifard in First Division of Portugal ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch him shine with this team and become a star for that club.

Then watch all those shit talkers of Karim scurry back to their holes. Then after that return to only come up with more horseshit to spew out of their mouths.

I really hope he accepts and does well there.

I was and am a fan of Ansarifard. Those who've been here in PFDC long enough know that.

As a fan I accept the fact that he's had a horrible season. But that doesn't take away the fact that he's a talented gun.

I'm wishing this gun the best next season!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
      Watch him shine with this team and become a star for that club.

Then watch all those shit talkers of Karim scurry back to their holes. Then after that return to only come up with more horseshit to spew out of their mouths.

I really hope he accepts and does well there.

I was and am a fan of Ansarifard. Those who've been here in PFDC long enough know that.

As a fan I accept the fact that he's had a horrible season. But that doesn't take away the fact that he's a talented gun.

I'm wishing this gun the best next season!
      Honestly, people want certain players to fail teammelli1 jan. Things are boring if there is no controversy. People go from player to player, and just put a microscope on their failures.

Not many of our players are international stars. Actually none of them are. Yet we treat Ansarifard as he is some horrible failure due to a couple of bad seasons.

He's young. His career is still not in a late stage. He is fairly young, and it is not too late for him to reach close to his potential from years ago. At least he is trying. Many of the players people worship around here and don't allow any critiques of never had the balls to go to Europe.

I for one hope every player who has ambition to improve themselves over money can improve. Even if Taremi goes to Kuwait, I am not petty enough to want him forever banned from TM. I would hope he would go there one season, make some money, and move on to bigger and better things. Even Dejagah has a few years left in the tank. Why do we have to want players banned and whatnot. If a player can even be a good training partner, they should be invited.

I hope many will stop being little gossiping girls and grow up and critique our players positively instead of just bashing.

Comment

based on watching ARHaghighi highlights most of last season, the Portuguese top division seemed a bit more open and easier to get goals in for Karim..!! and the stability, team chemistry and balance in Setubal can't be any worse than it was in Osa last season..!!
        i think chances are that he will do pretty ok and score more goals in Setubal than staying put in Osa..!! and bonus is that its a more respectable and high profile league..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          can't be any worse than it was in Osa last season..!!
          I was about to say no truer words have ever been said but then I realized Karim can actually score!!! An own goal that is.

We may have all underestimated him. He may have ambitions to introduce European football to Ostad Assadi by reliving his legend.

Comment

^lol

Comment

Nothing new, but from today:

"Ansarifard placed in Vitoria Setubal (Portugal)
              Navarra published by Sport
              Published: June 11, 2015
              Karim Ansarifard could leave for Portugal where according to the "Record", Osasuna and Vitoria Setubal newspaper and talks have begun for the transfer of the Iranian front.

Ansarifard already know that Osasuna not have him for next season, so it works to look for a way out after not having adapted at any time, nor the city nor the Navarre team."

http://www.navarradeportiva.com/2015...ubal-portugal/

Comment

It's funny people think it was Karim's fault he had a horrible season at Pamplona.

They seem to think Karim Ansarifard is Osasuna. That he is responsible for failure.

Close minded people who know absolutely nothing about football should best just think before they type. Or better yet, study what MAKES an athlete, and what MAKES a team.

Look at the bigger picture.

We all know that Karim had a horrible season. We also know that Karim left to Europe late at the age of 23. It could've been a lot better for him in the long run had he left sooner.

But don't forget that he eventually left to play abroad. Don't forget that Ansarifard does not make up for 11 Osasuna players. He is 1 player among 23-more players of the Osasuna roster.

I think he had a bad season. But I also think he was a bit unlucky as well. Not to mention the WHOLE team was a mess.

So if you see Karim score goals in Portugal, it's not because Portugal has an easy league. It would most likely be because the WHOLE team meshes, Karim connects with his teammates and vice versa, Karim plays more and is less unlucky.

Karim Ansarifard is not the best striker in the world. He's not the best striker in Iran either.

But he is a DIFFERENT talent than other strikers. As he should since not all strikers are the same.

Back to my point, if Karim transfers to Vitoria and has a successful season it is NOT because the Portuguese league sucks.

Comment

After 5 years,

I'm still proud I made the first Karim Ansarifard video.

https://youtu.be/aupScYvZst0

Comment

I'm just wondering, what play did they judge him on?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      I'm just wondering, what play did they judge him on?
                      Well, you know, that one match where he scored that incredible goal !

Oh no my bad sorry: this other match where he made that exquisite assist!

Neither? Nevermind baba

Comment

Working...
                      X