Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi to join Al Qadesia

http://isna.ir/fa/news/94031911104/%...88%DB%8C%D8%AA

According to this report,he is on the verge of joining this Kuwaiti club.
    مهاجم فصل گذشته پرسپولیس در آستانه پیوستن به باشگاه القادسیه کویت قرار دارد.

به گزارش ایسنا، طی روزهای گذشته خبرهایی مبنی بر جدایی مهدی طارمی از پرسپولیس و پیوستنش به باشگاه القادسیه کویت شنیده می*شد و حتی مسئولان این باشگاه به تهران آمدند تا مذاکراتی را با مهدی طارمی انجام دهند، اما طارمی در آن مذاکرات اعلام کرد منتظر است که تکلیف باشگاه پرسپولیس مشخص شود.

این در حالی است که عصر امروز خبر رسید جدایی طارمی از باشگاه پرسپولیس قطعی شده و مدیر برنامه*های او عصر امروز به دبی سفر می*کند تا در آنجا ملاقاتی را با مسئولان باشگاه القادسیه داشته باشد تا قرارداد نهایی را به امضا برساند.
    I would have thought Gucci and Nekou's experience over there, should be a lesson for all Iranian players, particularly representing a club which has an anti-iranian name.

he'll wash out too if he heads that route

Comment

Disgusting.

Comment

Aaaaaand the transfers has started...

Comment

Taremi not for TM.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Most clubs in Iran are not paying players as well as coaches full wages and are in financial difficulties. Persepolis is a good example when their coach flees the country for similar reason. If the man had decent European offers Yes, I would question this type of move but before attacking Taremi and the likes of him, let's try to understand how much has his club got to do with the deal.

True that he is not going to learn much in a waste of a leauge, having just joined Team Meli, I fear for him retaining his place too, bad move overall.
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
              Most clubs in Iran are not paying players as well as coaches full wages and are in financial difficulties. Persepolis is a good example when their coach flees the country for similar reason. If the man had decent European offers Yes, I would question this type of move but before attacking Taremi and the likes of him, let's try to understand how much has his club got to do with the deal.

True that he is not going to learn much in a waste of a leauge, having just joined Team Meli, I fear for him retaining his place too, bad move overall.
              Even if his club says yes, he can reject the offer.
              Going to Kuwait is one thing, going to a club that is named after a anti-Iranian battle is another!

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post

He can join Lekhwiya, at least it is a top team in QSL not near relegation zone and has no anti Iranian name.

Plus Lekhwiya played in ACL most often compared to Al Qadissiya that can not even advance from early play off preliminaries.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  He can join Lekhwiya, at least it is a top team in QSL not near relegation zone and has no anti Iranian name.

Plus Lekhwiya played in ACL most often compared to Al Qadissiya that can not even advance from early play off preliminaries.
                  Aziz e man Lekhwiya would actually have to be interested in signing him for you to say such a thing. Unless you are a professional futbal player who is trying to make it in a corrupt league, you cannot judge ones decision. Everybodies gotta get paid and when opportunity comes knocking you've got to grasp it.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Well he sure didn't ku wait around PP long enough ..!
                    Fk him
                    Who cares

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      Aziz e man Lekhwiya would actually have to be interested in signing him for you to say such a thing. Unless you are a professional futbal player who is trying to make it in a corrupt league, you cannot judge ones decision. Everybodies gotta get paid and when opportunity comes knocking you've got to grasp it.
                      Lekhwiya asked for him but their offer was not as fat as Al Qadissiya. Check it out before commenting on that please.

Lekhwiya offered 700k$. Al Qadissiya around 1M$.

Comment

Stay at Persepolis Taremi!!!
                        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                          Stay at Persepolis Taremi!!!
                          The best thing you've ever posted
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

don't do it brother. don't sell yourself for the $igns!!

reach your potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              Lekhwiya already offered him

Comment

Working...
                              X