No announcement yet.

Taremi to join Al Qadesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi played well today. He can play better as MF or second striker in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
      Dude, Torabi scored not Taremi. -.-
      I'm not talking about the radish, I'm talking about the player

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
        Stop trolling, there are two players, Mehdi Torabi who scored today, and Mehdi Taremi who this thread is about.

Comment

Gucci should be a good example for Taremi

Comment

the way the clubs treat their players in Iran is unheard of anywhere in the world regardless of these players being home grown or foreign players they sign a phony contract to hook them knowing they wont be able to pay is disgusting so don't blame and insult Taremi after all he comes from a financially poor background and has been looking forward to these days to cash in to help his family.

Comment

Originally posted by amoodi View Post
              the way the clubs treat their players in Iran is unheard of anywhere in the world regardless of these players being home grown or foreign players they sign a phony contract to hook them knowing they wont be able to pay is disgusting so don't blame and insult Taremi after all he comes from a financially poor background and has been looking forward to these days to cash in to help his family.
              He could choose Lekhwiya's offer of 0.7 Million dollars and play in top team of Qatari league not a no name Kuwaiti club. This way he could have the money, play in relatively good club, and not insult Iranians by joining this particular club.

Comment

after Persepolis get their take is nothing left of that 700k , he plays one year for double the money in Q8 and it is not a bad career move better than stay in Persepolis where contacts are not honered and put up with lies.He is still too young can make up for it .if you ever visited Boosher you wouldn't blame him, wish him the best he seems to have a good heart and moral.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
                  Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  Stop trolling, there are two players, Mehdi Torabi who scored today, and Mehdi Taremi who this thread is about.
                  Abbas joon that was funny
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Apparently Reza convinced Taremi not to go to Kuwait.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=228884

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                      Apparently Reza convinced Taremi not to go to Kuwait.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=228884
                      Did he convince him to go to Qatar instead?

Comment

Dame Reza garm!
                        Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                        Did he convince him to go to Qatar instead?

Comment

Off topic but everytime I read this thread title I am thinking it is saying ''Taremi to join Al Qaeda'' -_-

Seriously it never makes me happy when I read about players going to some al-whatever

Comment

Taremi was never shit to begin with....Now he has just proven that he is 100% retard.

Comment

Excellent news: their coach doesn't need Taremi anymore.

Comment

so much hate towards Taremi, when nothing is even certain. also, the news just came out that Al-Ahmagh dosen't want Taremi anymore because he didn't respond to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X