Daniel Davari to join Arminia Bielefeld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reportedly,he will sign for bielefeld tomorrow. He will become the third Iranian of this club after Daei and Bagheri.
    به گزارش "ورزش سه"، داوری که سابقه بازی در اینتراخت برانشوایگ را دارد سال گذشته را در گراس هاپرز سوییس سپری کرد و حالا دوباره به فوتبال آلمان برمی گردد؛ تیمی که از علی دایی و کریم باقری دو ستاره سابق فوتبال ایران خاطره خوشی دارد.

او فردا در مراسمی رسما قرارداد خود را منعقد می کند.
    http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1245825...A7%DB%8C%DB%8C

Imagine if Ehsan Hajsafi joins him there instead of Bochum

Comment

thats a good move, hopefully he will snap out of the funk he is in currently there..
      are they in BL2 ..?

Comment

How much of an upgrade is Bundesliga 2 in comparision to other leagues primarily the Iran Pro league and the English Championship.. I dont have much understanding regarding Bundesliga 2.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          thats a good move, hopefully he will snap out of the funk he is in currently there..
          are they in BL2 ..?
          Yeah, just promoted this season, after playing in 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            How much of an upgrade is Bundesliga 2 in comparision to other leagues primarily the Iran Pro league and the English Championship.. I dont have much understanding regarding Bundesliga 2.
            When you have a top 5 league (la liga, bundesliga, epl, etc.) the second divisions are usually pretty strong.

Let's just say, anyone thinking that IPL is as difficult to play in as a second division of a top league, please just look at Ansarifard. It was easy for him to score 25 a season in IPL, but he wasn't very effective in 2nd division Spain. If he moves back to Iran, it's pretty much a guarantee that he will score again. Maybe not 25, but he'll score. That's a fact.

When you're top scorers and players are a 40 year old Enayati and a random 3rd rate Brazilian, you know the league isn't the most competitive. Bundesliga 2, La Liga 2 and, English Championship all have many quality players that often are good enough to be bought by teams in those top leagues. I don't know why many of us think our league is so great. It's not horrible, and I won't run it down or compare it to 2nd divisions in other nations, but honestly, our league is not great. It's good for Asian standards, but it's still not as good as the 2nd divisions of the top leagues.

I will say that we have a couple of strong teams, but the competition level is low. Hajsafi and Davari will see more difficult games in 2 Bundesliga than they would playing for Sepahan or Naft or Zob Ahan next year.

Comment

Good move, more playing time. Can challenge for a spot in TM.

Comment

Damesh garm. His dad, Mehrdad was a friend of my brothers. I met his uncle at my cousin's house a few months ago & realized who they are. They owned a nursery at the end of parke Koorosh in Isfahan. I remember smoking a joint in their "golkhooneh" with his dad & my bro. Those were the good ol days.

Comment

Good for him, he needs playing time to get back into form, and Germany is where he is most comfortable. Good move.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Decent move, we all should support Davari in his tough times. I am glad he wants to prove himself by leaving Grasshoppers and sign for a 2.Bundesliga team who just got promoted.

We haven't forgot about you Davari jan! He was a great motivator for Haghighi at the World Cup.

Comment

Great move, hopefully he regains his form and then he can challenge Alireza and Beiranvand for that #1 spot, he really wasn't that bad of a goalkeeper for Eintracht so hopefully he gets his career back on track.

Comment

FYI, I'm pleasantly surprised with many of your mature and positive reactions to Davari's move. I am glad to be an Iranian Football fan on a day like this. You guys make me proud with your positivity.

I hope that all of our players make positive moves and we can see TM continue to grow stronger and more deep!

Comment

as the third choice keeper?

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                            No unless he plays like shit again or they sign another goalie he should be first choice. the other 2 goalies don't seem too good http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arminia_Bielefeld

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                              Their second keeper, Michael Gurski just moved to Bielefeld from a 5th division club... He spent most of his career in the third division and below and is already 36 years old. Their number 1 keeper spent most of his career in the second team of SC Freiburg and just finished playing a year in the third division of the Bundesliga.
                              Pretty sure Davari is a little better than both these guys. If you want I can give you want a another, longer explanation why.

Comment

Working...
                              X