No announcement yet.

Daniel Davari to join Arminia Bielefeld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope he will be able to help this team back to the Bundesliga and show us all he's a good keeper, he needs to recover big time
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Good news!

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
        as the third choice keeper?
        Maybe as the guy who helps them get promotion like he did Braunschweig.

Comment

Best of luck to him. I think he is a capable keeper and has a lot to offer. I hope to see him play for TM again.

Comment

lol I didn't know Armenia is in the third division nowadays.

Comment

Arminia Bielefeld is also an traditional team, they were for a long time in Bundesliga and 2. Liga, but after financial problems and relegation they went down, now coming back with new structure.

1) second Bundesliga >>>> Iran pro League
              2) second Bundesliga most probably strongest second league of the world. There are a lot of ex Bundesliga teams.
              3) 3.Bundesliga is also a nationwide (!) professionell (!!) league, where also stronger teams or historical teams play right now.
              4) 3. Bundesliga >= (most of) IPL teams.
              5) Good he is back..
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                lol I didn't know Armenia is in the third division nowadays.
                They actually promoted to second division this year

Comment

Here is a cool picture of both Karim Bagheri and Ali Daei with Arminia Bielefeld in a game against Hamburg

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                    Here is a cool picture of both Karim Bagheri and Ali Daei with Arminia Bielefeld in a game against Hamburg

damn, look at Reza Maldini's twin playing for HSV!
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Just an FYI at those who laugh off Bundesliga 2 for Iranian players, please not that the player Wood who scored against world champions Germany for the US to win the game plays in the 3 Bundesliga. Yes, the third division.

Massimo Luongo who helped Australia win the Asian cup played in 4th division of England.

Just putting that out there. We need a solid LB now with Pooladi gone and there's a player on Hansa Rostock named Shervin Radjabali Fardi. Hopefully CQ takes note and at least gives some more legionnaires a call-up.

I'm 100% on board with inviting many of the players that Kiarash has found like Tafazolli over time.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        Just an FYI at those who laugh off Bundesliga 2 for Iranian players, please not that the player Wood who scored against world champions Germany for the US to win the game plays in the 3 Bundesliga. Yes, the third division.

Massimo Luongo who helped Australia win the Asian cup played in 4th division of England.

Just putting that out there. We need a solid LB now with Pooladi gone and there's a player on Hansa Rostock named Shervin Radjabali Fardi. Hopefully CQ takes note and at least gives some more legionnaires a call-up.

I'm 100% on board with inviting many of the players that Kiarash has found like Tafazolli over time.
                        Unfortunately Shervin seems to be injured again. To make it worse Hansa will not extend his contract which means he will be without club and injured until probably October...

Source: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/sherv.../spieler/45679

Comment

Just saw by accident one of my former teammates joined Hansa Rostock from Dynamo Dresden today. He is a CB so probably will play next to Shervin. Small world

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                            He didn't play in 3rd division bro - has been playing in Bundesliga 2 since he was 19 which I think is quite an accomplishment. Their team just got relegated to 3rd division. And Luongo played in 3rd division and he has just been signed by QPR in the Championship.

There is no question that Bundesliga 2 and the Championship are better quality leagues than IPL. Segunda Division is also a better league overall, although I think the top IPL teams are better than their bottom half teams in terms of talent at least.

Comment

It's now official
                              http://www.arminia-bielefeld.de/2015...daniel-davari/

google translate
                              Arminia obliged Daniel Davari

The DSC Arminia Bielefeld is committed to Daniel Davari on Thursday another goalkeeper.

The 27-year-old moves from Swiss first division side Grasshopper-Club Zurich, for which he ten league games, three Cup games and each game in the Champions League qualifying and in the Europa League denied in the past season, the DSC. Before his one-year commitment in Zurich Davari was five years for active Eintracht Braunschweig and graduated from the Niedersachsen 29 first division and second division 59 games. The goalkeeper has German citizenship in addition also an Iranian passport. For the Iranian national team he came so far four times to use and also part of the squad at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

About the change of arrangements, both clubs have agreed not to disclose. In Arminia Davari receives a two-year contract until 30 June 2017th

I am pleased that we have managed to take Daniel Davari contracted. We watch him for a long time, he has placed at Eintracht Braunschweig already over a longer period to demonstrate his abilities.
                              Samir Arabi, athletic director at DSC

I am happy that the transfer worked out and proud to wear the jersey of Arminia Bielefeld in the future. I look forward to the new season, the stadium with the great fans and my teammates.
                              Daniel Davari

Comment

"Bielefeld do deal for Davari, Mast's move made permanentDavari set for second spell in Germanyhttp://www.vavel.com/en/internationa...permanent.html

Comment

Working...
                                X