GUAM vs TURKEMANISTAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    Although I agree with what you are saying in general, but please come on.
    Lol yeah, I'm hoping for a new record against them

Comment

FT 1-0 Guam

Comment

Both teams had a lot of fight in them, but the Guamanians wanted it a bit more.

Guam 1-0 Turkmenistan FT

Comment

There is not a single team in this group that can make our players even sweat a little.

btw, in couple hours Oman will play against India

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            There is not a single team in this group that can make our players even sweat a little.

btw, in couple hours Oman will play against India
            According to FIFA site the game is at 6:30 LA time. A half hour after our game with Uzbeks has started.

Comment

my prediction was right,i said guam will win

Comment

Lol thats just a training field

Comment

Turkmenistan ter zad. Now they are going to play full defensive against us with lost of fouls and grass rolling I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Turkmenistan ter zad. Now they are going to play full defensive against us with lost of fouls and grass rolling I guess.
                    All we need is one goal and the floodgates open. If Turkmenistan could not score on Guam then I think we will be able to hold them out as well. Right now the key is to just win the game.

Comment

just noticed one of guam players is part of LA Galaxy, seems like most their players were born in usa

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
                        just noticed one of guam players is part of LA Galaxy, seems like most their players were born in usa
                        De La Garza. Hes the only one who ever had a shot at the USMNT. Guam seems like they work hard and rely on luck. Its inexcusable if we cant beat a team made of one MLS player and NASL players.

Apparently Turkmenistan left some of their players at home who play in the Uzbek league so they would be ready for us. If true, it was a terrible tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          De La Garza. Hes the only one who ever had a shot at the USMNT. Guam seems like they work hard and rely on luck. Its inexcusable if we cant beat a team made of one MLS player and NASL players.

Apparently Turkmenistan left some of their players at home who play in the Uzbek league so they would be ready for us. If true, it was a terrible tactic.
                          by far one of my fav galaxy players! such a great defender! my club team used to practice with the galaxy and he gave me his game shoes signed! also so sad that he lost his son luca right when he was born he is a very strong person! hoping for a great game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
                            Guam is part of the US.......

Their team is mostly made up of college kids in the US + some semi pro players in the NASL/PDL (2nd/3rd division of US). They have some players that play in Phillipines and such... but they have no league and no facilities....that qualifier was played on a training field. I'm not even sure why AFC allowed it.

Comment

Turkmen soolakhe.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                                Turkmen soolakhe.
                                Turkmenistan soorakhe na Turkmen. Sardar ham Turkmen hast.

Comment

Working...
                                X