X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nekounam Football Academy

There u go

11407110_1114737891873293_7075645008545111626_n.jpg

So, he refused to be CQ's assistant or what's going on there?!

Comment

I predict a lot of these academies will be popping up.

Comment

would have children with some of those 10/10 rich girls of Teheran and send them to the academy.

Comment

This is the "pay to play" model in the US. You basically bring in a bunch of hopeful kids who can afford it. From the proceeds you also bring in some talented kids who can't.
          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

This is more of a business than an academy that looks for talents. Velenjak? FFS....... Talents are found in poor neighborhoods and small towns not in freakin Velenjak.
            Be ghole Isfaaniha "Javati in dokoon ra beband ye super va koon"

Comment

At least he's doing something good as soon as he stops playing. Unlike Ali Daei who's busy opening Reebok stores...

Comment

It says the services are free.
                And it doesn't say he is the coach, just that he owns it.
                I wish he held the camp in a more working class neighborhood, but he's doing a good thing.

There are tons of football academies in Iran right now, but good to see our former professionals are stepping into it and giving it some much needed shape.

Comment

He should open the academy in Spain for all the Iranians that live there or in neighboring European countries.

Comment

I am fine with the model. Why should he offer for free? People would only use him and leave. In todays world, you have to pay for it. This is more iranians can ask for. Be happy and hope for a bright future.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      He should open the academy in Spain for all the Iranians that live there or in neighboring European countries.
                      Wow just imagine if he did that. And all the kids could join during their summer break.

Comment

Working...
                      X