Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Queiroz invite players like Shervin Radjabali-Fardi and Ryan Tafazolli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think?
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

Originally posted by MesKerman341
    What do you think?
    Probably at least to a camp to test them.

Comment

Do you think that they will be better than younger guys than them in our league like Kanaani and Torabi? The day CQ thinks that yes, they would, then that day they will get invited. For now, that day is not today.

Comment

why not, as afat said it's not bad to test players. If they show something special they should be invited to TM.

Comment

Have you seen these guys play? I personally haven't seen them play or heard much about them. I would say sure invite them if they show something special and a lot of interest but they play in weak teams, Fardi is league 3 Germany.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

No, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              Have you seen these guys play? I personally haven't seen them play or heard much about them. I would say sure invite them if they show something special and a lot of interest but they play in weak teams, Fardi is league 3 Germany.
              The guy who scored the winning goal for USA against world champions Germany plays in 3 Bundesliga as well.

Massimo Luongo who was instrumental in Australia winning AC played in 4th division England, and was just picked up by QPR.

Not guaranteeing these guys will be good, but they may be worth a shot. What would it hurt to invite them? I agree with Z Joon though that CQ will invite them if he thinks right, but maybe if we increase their name recognition here, CQ may notice them if he hasn't yet. If he has heard of them, then I support him. In CQ I trust.

Comment

no they're probably average/above average PGL players at best. Cream of the crop IPL players blow these chumps out da wata!

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  The guy who scored the winning goal for USA against world champions Germany plays in 3 Bundesliga as well.
                  this is not true, dont lie to prove a point.....you did this in another thread as well.

he hasnt played a single season in the 3 bundesliga. his team just got relegated there.....he will much more likely than not leave for another club. there is a big difference between the 2. and 3. bundesliga.

3rd and 4th division players are nothing to rave about, maybe they should be tested ig we are exceptionally weak in that area but I dont think we are at that point yet,
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Without even doing some research people demand that CQ invites players from abroad.
                    Shervin Radjabali-Fardi is nothing special beside the fact that he will never recover again from his injuries.
                    You might wanna check his stats first.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/shervin.../spieler/45679

This guy is gameover.

In CQ i trust and what i've seen in the 2nd half was very pomising.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                      Without even doing some research people demand that CQ invites players from abroad.
                      But you know what the sad part is? That if you do a poll here most people would probably have never heard of Kanaani, Torabi, Mohammadi before this TM game yet they will know who these Tafazolis and all the other 4th tier European below average players are

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                        Shervin Radjabali-Fardi is nothing special beside the fact that he will never recover again from his injuries.
                        You might wanna check his stats first.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/shervin.../spieler/45679

This guy is gameover.

In CQ i trust and what i've seen in the 2nd half was very pomising.
                        Don't know anything about the guy, but people do recover from ACL and MCL injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          But you know what the sad part is? That if you do a poll here most people would probably have never heard of Kanaani, Torabi, Mohammadi before this TM game yet they will know who these Tafazolis and all the other 4th tier European below average players are
                          They're the ones who get the recognition. They already have European citizenship so they can move on to better clubs after playing for Team Melli.

Comment

@zjoon,

that was what i was going to mention but slipped my head.....people offer alternatives all the time and yet have no clue about our own players in our league and just waitm to pounce on Persepolis, foolad, TS, etc. saying this is why why need players called up from abroad. lol makes me laugh more than the guy who bashed TM today with a friendly with an experimental squad
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by MesKerman341 View Post
                              They're the ones who get the recognition. They already have European citizenship so they can move on to better clubs after playing for Team Melli.
                              Aziz they should be the ones helping us and not us helping them. And the day CQ feels that they can do so they will be invited, but I highly doubt it will happen, with these players mentioned at least

Comment

Working...
                              X