Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Queiroz invite players like Shervin Radjabali-Fardi and Ryan Tafazolli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shervin might be a good pick up since we're missing Pooladi in the left back spot

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Shervin only had 10 appearances this season before he got an Achilles injury which has him out until November so let's see if he can come back from that first

Comment

Should Queiroz invite players like Shervin Radjabali-Fardi and Ryan Tafazolli?

I always saw potential in Radjabali Fardi judging his past career having played for all German youth NT sides, I think it went wrong with all the injuries he had. I think he would genuinely be a good option for our LB position if fit, although this opinion is not popular among other members.

Also he has been released by Hansa Rostock, lets see what his new club situation will be. SV Wiesbaden another 3.Bundesliga side has shown interest to sign him.

For German speakers:

http://www.liga3-online.de/hansa-ros...ach-wiesbaden/

Comment

Interesting ...
          A majority of about 54% thinks; it is not the right timing
          ... this shows how the result against Turkmenistan has scared the public.

Honestly, I was thinking the same way. Especially after I watch the match Chile- Argentina, and went back and watched Iran Chile and how we dominated the champion of South America, I wondered why we did not use the same squad to demolish Turkmenistan and then from there slowly inject young blood to our team, however we can always say these things; however building a new generation has to start from somewhere and it will start today if we decide it is the right day today and there is no way to regret too much. There should not be regrets anyways ... you know what I am saying?

One day we come back to this day and remember how we tied the weakest of the group, not against the odds though because they are our dark horses and we have never defeated this team anyways; and wea re going to laugh about it as a turning point. We did not even damage our world ranking with this draw; thanks to an away win against Uzbekistan. Iran will have a powerful future Footcball generation. Sports are on a rise in Iran in a rapid style and soccer is not an exception... Iran must bring young blood NOW! but I voted NO lol because I am chicken like the majority hehe
          sigpic
          SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
          IRAN
          - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Too early, let them get to the 2nd division atleast.

Big quality difference between 2nd and 3rd div in Germany and England.

Comment

I think we should invite Ali Jokar from the Qatari League. If he was a good enough foreign leftback to play there along side Shojaei and Pooladi, he may be a good enough choice for TM.

Comment

Working...
              X