Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Queiroz invite players like Shervin Radjabali-Fardi and Ryan Tafazolli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    Don't know anything about the guy, but people do recover from ACL and MCL injuries.
    That's exactly my point. As Z joon joon already mentioned. People have never heard of Kanaani, Torabi, Mohammadi before this TM game and start polls and post threads like they are Arsen Wenge and Mourinho the same time.
    While i agree that every one is entitled to share his opnion, a bit of common sense would be good for all of us.
    And yes, maybe he will recover from those massive injuries. But can he recover after missing an entire season and fight back to his spot in his 3rd league team and become that good to be invited to TM????????
    I have my doubts.
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Aziz they should be the ones helping us and not us helping them. And the day CQ feels that they can do so they will be invited, but I highly doubt it will happen, with these players mentioned at least
      If they're successful it goes both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
        That's exactly my point. As Z joon joon already mentioned. People have never heard of Kanaani, Torabi, Mohammadi before this TM game and start polls and post threads like they are Arsen Wenge and Mourinho the same time.
        While i agree that every one is entitled to share his opnion, a bit of common sense would be good for all of us.
        And yes, maybe he will recover from those massive injuries. But can he recover after missing an entire season and fight back to his spot in his 3rd league team and become that good to be invited to TM????????
        I have my doubts.
        All I am commenting on is that people recover from ACL and MCL injuries. I would say the same thing if lets say Azmoun gets injured and tears his ACL. Proper surgery, physical rehab, and the injury can be fixed.

Comment

Should Queiroz invite players like Shervin Radjabali-Fardi and Ryan Tafazolli?

Originally posted by MesKerman341 View Post
          If they're successful it goes both ways.
          Bebin aziz, if they're successful nadare ke. There are thousands and thousands of iranians performing every day around the globe, and if they want a TM call up, they have to earn it and they have to stand out.

TM is not mehmooni khooneye naneh jan, inviting people just because they have cool names or play in fancy looking teams in Europe. You perform, you get called up. You wear the TM shirt when you deserve it. The day these guys impress, CQ will invite them.

If people think just because players play outside Iran they are good, they are sadly mistaking. Maybe it's the case in Teams like Iraq or Philippines, but not Iran.

Comment

bow:
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

The idea of inviting foreign based players is mostly because of few reasons, I will try to address them step by step despite that my English is not really impressive to write a long detailed post.

1.Players who have been raised with the European football system mostly have a better understanding of the basics like passing and other essential elements like team work and so forth. The environment they play football is quite professional with decent facilities which can make them reach their potential in contrast to IPL talents who go to waste because of the bad TV coverage, not so good infrastructure and unprofessionalism overall. This is not to bash IPL, but I think everyone agrees that our league has some negative points such as the ones I listed.

2.I have noticed that national teams with more European based players simply enjoy more attention from international stage. For example I can remember how much the Dutch commentary talked about Reza Ghoochannejhad who played for Dutch side Cambuur Leeuwarden and that he is part of Iran's national team. You can take to the bank that more scouts will be watching us because they see that there is a group of players who came from Europe. From European point of view, EU players are cheaper and easier to recruit for their own clubs. Someone like Davari can find a team like Arminia Bielefeld like it's nothing while a talent like Taremi probably didn't have an offer from Europe and ended up in Kuwait.

3.We are not in the luxury position to forget about players who come from one of the strongest nations in the world of football like Germany and England. I looked up the 3.Bundesliga on Transfermarkt and just checked the stats. Interestingly I found that their overall market value is just 3 million euro's lower than the Qatar Stars League where Ashkan Dejagah and Pejman Montazeri are playing. Keep in mind that Qatar is importing expensive washed foreign stars from Brazil etc. This tells you that the league is not as weak as we think, but the label ''third division'' is probably decisive to bash this league. Now I agree that I haven't watched a single game from Radjabali-Fardi, but please...he played in all youth levels of Germany NT, I can't imagine he isn't a LB who at least can be tested..the problem is that he is injury prone, which sidelines him from time to time. FYI, he is raised in the same club like Dejagah, Herta BSC. He obviously was promising to a certain point.

Anyone can disagree with me and that is perfectly fine.

But just think about this, a player like Ahmad Alenemeh gets a free ticket to Brazil while we don't even take a look at a Germany-raised player who has caps for their youth national teams. He is also a LB and this is a position we are currently struggling with. I simply don't understand the point of rejecting such player simply because he is from the third division at the age of 23 years old.

I'd say invite players like Radjabali-Fardi to a camp, test them and play them in a friendly then we can fully judge them if they are Team Melli material or not. But all this doesn't make sense as long CQ stops looking at foreign based players which is looking like it, he doesn't intend to invite them any longer and I wonder why. At least one can't say that he doesn't like our league, he basically looks at all the talents we have in the IPL and invited them too.

Comment

Yes and no.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  this is not true, dont lie to prove a point.....you did this in another thread as well.

he hasnt played a single season in the 3 bundesliga. his team just got relegated there.....he will much more likely than not leave for another club. there is a big difference between the 2. and 3. bundesliga.

3rd and 4th division players are nothing to rave about, maybe they should be tested ig we are exceptionally weak in that area but I dont think we are at that point yet,

Lol, relax bro. I am just saying what the announcer on the game I was watching said. A player in Germany's third league. Technically, I'm not lying. He plays for a team bad enough this season to be in the 3rd Bundesliga now. Even though I spoke about what I was told and didn't check his Wikipedia, I'm not wrong. You're assuming he's going to a better team, but without scoring that goal on Germany, odds are he'd be on the same team next year. So yes, you don't lie and make it seem like he's in 2 Bundesliga to make your point. His team sucked enough to be the quality of 3 Bundesliga teams. The teams that promoted this year are good enough to currently be considered 2 Bundesliga teams. That's where they currently are as of today, June 2015, so I'm not lying. You're just being a nitpicker to try to prove me wrong, even though you know that I heard the goddamn commentator say it when he scored. I can send you the highlight video if you want you liar. Saying he's in the 2 Bundesliga when he's in the 3rd.

Is Jahanbakhsh a 2nd league Dutch player, or is he a top-flight player now that he promoted his team????? Tell me liar!!! LIAR!!!!!

Btw, I'm emphasizing calling you a liar to make a point of how douchy it is to do so, to make a point about how I'm so wrong, when I'm technically and more right than you are.

Anyone who disagrees with me, please tell me how this Wood guy is not a 3 Bundesliga player, but Jahanbakhsh is a top flight Dutch player. I'd like to hear some backwards logic made up for a laugh, so go ahead.

Comment

By the end of this WC first round we will start seeing some solid TM players who are YOUNG and will form the backbone of our team for the next 8 years
                    BEST THING that happened was CQ STAYED .

Comment

^let's hope goudarzi's gang won't chase him away

Comment

I am against, except if the guys are very strong. Dejagah and Gucci were in this case, had an immediate impact but even with that, chocked badly after with their bad career choice.

I know it is the national sport to sh1t on our national league but we were able to make some talents such as Daei, Karimi, mahdavikia, AR Haghighi (in opposition to the german davari), Beiranvand, JB, Azmun, Neku, Ando, Ezzi etc.. we are not so desperate.

The core of the problem is :

- the european snubbing the talents we have to offer them
                        - some of our players that are more hungry to go to Kuwait than fighting to reach Europe of even K, J leagues.. CQ should really exclude straight Taremi if the kuwaitgate is true

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          Lol, relax bro. I am just saying what the announcer on the game I was watching said. A player in Germany's third league. Technically, I'm not lying. He plays for a team bad enough this season to be in the 3rd Bundesliga now. Even though I spoke about what I was told and didn't check his Wikipedia, I'm not wrong. You're assuming he's going to a better team, but without scoring that goal on Germany, odds are he'd be on the same team next year. So yes, you don't lie and make it seem like he's in 2 Bundesliga to make your point. His team sucked enough to be the quality of 3 Bundesliga teams. The teams that promoted this year are good enough to currently be considered 2 Bundesliga teams. That's where they currently are as of today, June 2015, so I'm not lying. You're just being a nitpicker to try to prove me wrong, even though you know that I heard the goddamn commentator say it when he scored. I can send you the highlight video if you want you liar. Saying he's in the 2 Bundesliga when he's in the 3rd.

Is Jahanbakhsh a 2nd league Dutch player, or is he a top-flight player now that he promoted his team????? Tell me liar!!! LIAR!!!!!

Btw, I'm emphasizing calling you a liar to make a point of how douchy it is to do so, to make a point about how I'm so wrong, when I'm technically and more right than you are.

Anyone who disagrees with me, please tell me how this Wood guy is not a 3 Bundesliga player, but Jahanbakhsh is a top flight Dutch player. I'd like to hear some backwards logic made up for a laugh, so go ahead.
                          afat11 showing again why he is the most sensitive member on PFDC lmao

there is very little difference in the quality of your post in comparison to clipsort lol, you have just as many inaccuracies as he did.

- bobby would is by no means a 3. bundesliga player. with that logic of assuming he would be playing in the third division next year had he not scored that goal against germany, KA would be playing in the 3rd division of spain right?

- wood scored he actually scored 3 goals and an assist in just 9 games, not too shabby for a 22 year old http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/profile?...s&lang=EN&wjb=

- how on earth could a player, who has not played a single match in the 3. bundesliga be a player in the 3. bundesliga???? id love to know how that makes sense but i dont want to go off topic, you prove your point all the time with your inaccuracies so my question to you was more rhetorical rather than literal, no need to answer.

- JB played a season in the eredivise and a season in the jupiler league, this past season he was a jupiler league player its pretty straight forward.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I really wished CQ invited William Atashkadeh... I believe this guy would have been a monster for Team Melli and could easily be one of our best players.. Just another wasted talent

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                              I really wished CQ invited William Atashkadeh... I believe this guy would have been a monster for Team Melli and could easily be one of our best players.. Just another wasted talent
                              I believe he was invited to a camp a couple of years ago CQ maybe wasn't impressed enough to keep him around. Also I may be totally wrong but I think he sustained a bad injury a little while ago
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                                I believe he was invited to a camp a couple of years ago CQ maybe wasn't impressed enough to keep him around. Also I may be totally wrong but I think he sustained a bad injury a l
                                He is only 23 years old, so hopefully he gets another chance soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X