[Video] Result of joining arab leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lml View Post
    Dude what are you talking about? Dejagah literally carried our midfield at times in that cup, despite being double and triple teamed every time he got the ball. Gucci saved our asses twice but he's an inferior footballer to the emerging Azmoun - but then everyone barring maybe Jahanbahksh and Dejagah is inferior atm - but that doesn't mean he played crap. Pouladi did not get consistent football after the WC, he was even a free agent for a while.
    I really agree with you here

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      I have been telling people Gucci is losing it since WC but there are many people who defend him here and in other forums. Gucci ruined his career with his Gulf league moves. End of the story. It is just sad to see players like Gucci, Dejagah and Pooladi ruin their careers for fat contracts and easy training in Arab leagues. We need to replace all players in Arab leagues and I support 100% the decision to ban all players in Arab leagues from playing in NT for like 2 or 3 years. Huge consequences should stop this madness.
      In opposition, Shojaei improve his performance wit TM since he play in Qatar (Asian cup, Sweden, today) He was below garbage with TM when he was at osasuna/las palmas

Comment

How the fuck you been on these forums for 11 years yet you're only 10?

Comment

It's one miss. Reza has been our saviour regardless of the league he has been playing in for a long time, you guys need to show more patience and respect. He is one of our best players and a miss won't take him off the team.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

This only looks bad to people that have never actually played football. Reza was simply caught surprised - would have never thought that the ball would slip right between that defenders legs - and off balance. He stopped as soon as he saw the ball passing by the defender while his body was still moving forward - it's called momentum - which caused him to momentarily lose his center of gravity and get off balanced the ball was deflected off his feet before he had a chance to regain his balance. If he had taken a shot and then missed it would have been a different story. This is just an awkward deflection on an off balanced player. Means absolutely nothing in terms of skills or the readiness of the player.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Bet its fake notes.

Comment

If they are a TM player, and have both European and Arab offers, they should be excluded from TM if they choose the arab offer. simple as that. That way, they can concentrate on providing and earning for their family future in peace...

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
                  This only looks bad to people that have never actually played football. Reza was simply caught surprised - would have never thought that the ball would slip right between that defenders legs - and off balance. He stopped as soon as he saw the ball passing by the defender while his body was still moving forward - it's called momentum - which caused him to momentarily lose his center of gravity and get off balanced the ball was deflected off his feet before he had a chance to regain his balance. If he had taken a shot and then missed it would have been a different story. This is just an awkward deflection on an off balanced player. Means absolutely nothing in terms of skills or the readiness of the player.
                  i dont agree to bold..!!
                  missing that relative sitter has everything to do with Sharpness and Readiness, hence the Overall Quality of a striker..!! otherwise what would be the difference between his finishing touch and that of Ansarifard..!!??
                  a year ago Reza woulda tap that ball in , like it aint no thang..!! but a year of mostly riding pine and that sadly in football's wasteland, in a couple of the most tokhmy leagues in the world would certainly has its GRADUAL Affect on all players and he aint no exception, regardless of his obvious Elevated Effort Rate whenever he has put on the TM shirt..!!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    In opposition, Shojaei improve his performance wit TM since he play in Qatar (Asian cup, Sweden, today) He was below garbage with TM when he was at osasuna/las palmas
                    Shojaei didn't improve his play. He finally got the right role. AMC is the best suited position for Masoud Ive known this ever since his plain days with Saipa. Only if I were part of the coaching staff. I would have won us the 2011 and 2015 asian cups by now.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      If they are a TM player, and have both European and Arab offers, they should be excluded from TM if they choose the arab offer. simple as that. That way, they can concentrate on providing and earning for their family future in peace...
                      how can they prove they have or don't have euro offer?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        i dont agree to bold..!!
                        missing that relative sitter has everything to do with Sharpness and Readiness, hence the Overall Quality of a striker..!! otherwise what would be the difference between his finishing touch and that of Ansarifard..!!??
                        a year ago Reza woulda tap that ball in , like it aint no thang..!! but a year of mostly riding pine and that sadly in football's wasteland, in a couple of the most tokhmy leagues in the world would certainly has its GRADUAL Affect on all players and he aint no exception, regardless of his obvious Elevated Effort Rate whenever he has put on the TM shirt..!!
                        Preaching to the choir here. Absolutely not condoning his decision to play in soosmarkhor leagues. But he's never been that bright historically in terms of his club selections and contract signing. Signed a 3 year deal with Charlton just 6 months before WC, then moved to kuwait after WC, etc. You do make a valid point but I attribute it to being caught off balanced vis a vis an anomaly due to an unpredictable confluence of events rather than him "missing." There's no question though that his overall quality will continue to drop thanks to prolonged exposure to soosmarkhor leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                          Welcome back Alaph
                          Shhhhhhhh :P

Comment

Hello Al aph.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                            X