Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1996, Iran NT led by Mayeli Kodan loses to Turkaminestan at Home in Azadi!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1996, Iran NT led by Mayeli Kodan loses to Turkaminestan at Home in Azadi!!!

I just thought it is interesting how the head of LOMPANS in Iran Mohammad Mayeli Kodan announces Iraq as a "NO BODY" and yet he, himself loses to Turkaminestan.

http://www.footballdatabase.eu/footb....28930.en.html

Not a very good thread just before the game. We are definitely going to win the game tomorrow, you could have made this thread about that shameful match after the game.

Comment

Hahahaha this is sooo sweet, in the face of all mafia clown lompans!

Comment

I have no doubt that we will win tomorrow my friend...
        That is simply due to much better leadership.
        HOwever, its not such a bad idea to bring some of these LOMPANS both inside and outside of Iran to their senses. In 1996 Iran was enjoying the fruits of the start of our GOLDEN AGE....Bagheri, Daie, Mahdavikia, estili and many other stars were in the prime of their youth.
        And yet, a VATANI and SONATI coach loses at home to a team like Turkamenistan.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
          Not a very good thread just before the game. We are definitely going to win the game tomorrow, you could have made this thread about that shameful match after the game.
          Edited by Haf3z
          Last edited by Haf3z; 06-15-2015, 12:52 PM. Reason: Inappropriate post

Comment

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
            I have no doubt that we will win tomorrow my friend...
            That is simply due to much better leadership.
            HOwever, its not such a bad idea to bring some of these LOMPANS both inside and outside of Iran to their senses. In 1996 Iran was enjoying the fruits of the start of our GOLDEN AGE....Bagheri, Daie, Mahdavikia, estili and many other stars were in the prime of their youth.
            And yet, a VATANI and SONATI coach loses at home to a team like Turkamenistan.

Yes, also the 96 team led by Mayelikohan finished 3rd in the Asian Cup, which was our best finish since the championships in the 70s, and had it not been for terrible refeering by Jamal Al Ghandoor, we would've beaten Saudi in the semi finals.

In fact results wise, his tenure at TM was one of the better ones. His personality on the other hand, has gone downhill since then....now he belongs in a mental facility.

Comment

Iran007 jan, we all dislike MK but it's just not right to post these type of threads in my opinion specially a day before the game. That game happened almost 20 years ago. Not that long ago we lost to Lebanon as well that doesn't mean we should post a thread and make fun of CQ either a day before a game against Lebanon if we face them again.

Comment

Good enough.

I didnt think about this being a distraction for tomorrow. However, I now see that it is.

Dear admin,
                Feel free to remove this thread as you see fit.

Comment

Working...
                X