AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Draw for the last 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
    lol at people wining "sorkhabis ruined naft" and some other BS, they now have the best team in the league.........

----------------beiranvand---------------
    lotfi----santos---------hosseini---hamdinejad
    -------------mobali----ezzat-----------
    -----------------sadeghian--------------
    ----motahari------nong--------amiri
    What a turn around naft had....It was looking like this team was going to get significantly weaker and as I assumed, mansourian was able to pull off some great signings and not just keep key players, but make the team stronger. With experienced players like seyyed jalal and nong added this team can now realistically go all the way IMO.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Naft Tehran will be Asian Champions.

Comment

Wait a second, I thought Berianvand left Naft for Persepolis?

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
          lol at people wining "sorkhabis ruined naft" and some other BS, they now have the best team in the league.........

----------------beiranvand---------------
          lotfi----santos---------hosseini---hamdinejad
          -------------mobali----ezzat-----------
          -----------------sadeghian--------------
          ----motahari------nong--------amiri
          wow sadeghian joined naft? I hope Mansourian keeps him verrrrrry disciplined.

Comment

I thought Sadeghian had so many European offers, then why he didn't pick one?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I thought Sadeghian had so many European offers, then why he didn't pick one?
              Probably noticed that he had no offers once the effects of whatever he was smoking had worn off

Comment

Good One!! Spot On

Comment

"Swansea City striker Bafetimbi Gomis wanted by Dubai club Al Ahli"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...b-Al-Ahli.html

Comment

Heres a question for the experts. If naft goes on to win the cup, will players like Padovani get any appreciation for being involved with the team? I mean he helped them get to the Qfinals if they win doesn't he deserve a medal or something?
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Al Ahli sign Lima from Benfica. he's less impressive than Luiz Adriano but still a big threat to Naft's defence

Comment

@ al zahremar for buying all these big names.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          Heres a question for the experts. If naft goes on to win the cup, will players like Padovani get any appreciation for being involved with the team? I mean he helped them get to the Qfinals if they win doesn't he deserve a medal or something?
                          Usually there's a minimum amount of games needed to play to win a medal in a league/tournament. I think Padovani would get one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...nch-title.html

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                            Al Ahli sign Lima from Benfica. he's less impressive than Luiz Adriano but still a big threat to Naft's defence
                            19 goals in 34 games in Portuguese last season...........

Comment

Can sadeghian play for naft as he has already played for perspolis in this years edition?
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Bad news: Mobali is injured and will miss the first game against Al Ahli at home. He may miss the second game as well

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=244971

Comment

Working...
                                X