Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World All-Star Team to Play @ Azadi Stadium, August 28th!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be going to Azadi to watch this match with couple of friends just to see (Agha) Ali Karimi dribble past players one last time

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
        I'll be going to Azadi to watch this match with couple of friends just to see (Agha) Ali Karimi dribble past players one last time
        Is it possible to go two hours before the game starts? I heard u have to be there at 10 in order to get a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
          Is it possible to go two hours before the game starts? I heard u have to be there at 10 in order to get a ticket.
          Oh, where did you here that? My dad's going to the stadium and he's planning to be there by 3. I think 10 is a bit too early!

Comment

Originally posted by IranForTheWin View Post
            Oh, where did you here that? My dad's going to the stadium and he's planning to be there by 3. I think 10 is a bit too early!
            My uncle said that thats the case for pp against ss games. He also said that the tickets are probably free.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

My uncle said that thats the case for pp against ss games. He also said that the tickets are probably free.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
              The tickets would probably not be free because this is a charity match to raise funds for MC patients.

Comment

Originally posted by IranForTheWin View Post
                The tickets would probably not be free because this is a charity match to raise funds for MC patients.
                He said a sponsor bought all the tickets so more people would attend.

Comment

Nooo that's way too early mate. I'll be there at 5:20 because we have reserved VIP seats. If you want to sit in the upper level be there at 5pm. If you want to sit at the lower level then 4pm is good. The tickets for this match I believe at 8toman and 11toman, VIP tickets are sold out now.

Comment

da-yum..!all-star seem to All look fit as fk...!!
                    i hope they dont embarrass kal o koora maro emrooz..!!

i can see them taking it easy on our old men, playing in good spirit since its supposed to be a fun match for charity and all, that is until one of our played-out stars gets overly excited resort to something nasty (azizi perhaps?) and then shit gets all serious and we get handed a rough raping..!! ha ha ha ha

ps
                    any funny footage of their arrival at the airport this time ??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      ps
                      any funny footage of their arrival at the airport this time ??
                      it seemed to be a more controlled clown show this time

Comment

http://www.tamashagar.com/fa/newsagency/4653

http://www.tamashagar.com/fa/newsage...B1%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

Is the game still 15:30 cet? Any international broadcasters that will show the match?

Comment

Originally posted by Reza-Faraz View Post
                            Is the game still 15:30 cet? Any international broadcasters that will show the match?
                            Yes, and I don't think so bro, it's just a charity match

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Yes, and I don't think so bro, it's just a charity match
                              This game is hardly mentioned in foregin media. The only country that mentioned this event is Spanish media. I bet it's bad for them as this news is too postive about Iran

Comment

saat chand be vaghte alman bazi mikonan ???

Comment

Working...
                                X