X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now Nani is playing

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
      3-0 after the first half??? how is this possible!?!? Our league most be really weak then.
      Very nice conclusion. Ipl is much weaker than turkey because of this friendly but I remember gostaresh foolad beat Rubin Kazan in a friendly so therefore Ipl is better than the Russian league.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        Very nice conclusion. Ipl is much weaker than turkey because of this friendly but I remember gostaresh foolad beat Rubin Kazan in a friendly so therefore Ipl is better than the Russian league.
        don't put words in my mouth.

Comment

no help on D!! they keep over lapping and no one helps the defender -__-

Comment

4-0
            what an idiot goalkeeper

Comment

jesus.. the wasnt even in the corner. you got a hans to it! push that shit out.

Comment

Even before the freekick you could predict the goal because of the the positioning of Zob keeper. This is embarrassing to watch, two teams on COMPLETELY different levels. It looks like pro vs amateur.

Comment

Now 5-0

Comment

my recommendation: If you are a proud iranian, dont watch it anymore I closed it now.

Comment

6-0 lol
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Even though it's a friendly they should have at least came ready to play. Naft masjedsoleiman would have played better than this.

Comment

inam az mighty zob ahan. 7-0

Comment

Persian Gulf Pro League 2015-16 - Pre-Season Friendlies

Even though it is a really embarrassing scoreline don't forget that they are playing vs 11 UCL material players.

Each of their players most probably gets paid more than half our league players Haghighi's team in Portugal was getting smashed with similar scorelines by weaker teams in the Portuguese league as well
                            But yeah really weak performance by ZA

Comment

There is no excuse for this shitty performance.

Comment

zob ahan had a tak be tak and blew it 1000 meters over

Comment

Working...
                                X