X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    i
    ps
    wasnt it Getafe, which was broke as a joke a year or so ago and subject to take-over..?? i remember whats his face, Kashani?? claiming he wanted to buy them out....!! and nothing came about from it, due to sanctions supposedly or some other bs dont recall the details now???
    perhaps, he managed to purchase some influence in that club some other way and now looking for cheap iraian kids to send that way..??
    Wasn't Majid Pishyar the guy who wanted to buy/was linked to Getafe?
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      no that was hossein hedayati

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
        LOL oh yeah! Pishyar is the guy who previously owned Admira Wacker and FC Servette (which he lead to bankruptcy).

Edit: Pishyar also currently owns Beira-Mar in Portugal.
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          not sure...?? maybe?
          it was some khar-pool dude, i hear his name occasionally in our football news ..! cant recall..

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
          yea
          i think thats him

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Atletico B offered him a contract but they relegated to the 4th division. If he signs with Getafe it's going to be a 3 year permanent deal
            will he be playing in the youth ranks of getafe or will he be a part of the senior squad? realistically i can see him doing what azmoun did in his first season at rubin where he was mostly playing in the youth games and then appearing on the bench for rubin....saeid can do the same. still think it would be silly to leave atletico though
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              will he be playing in the youth ranks of getafe or will he be a part of the senior squad? realistically i can see him doing what azmoun did in his first season at rubin where he was mostly playing in the youth games and then appearing on the bench for rubin....saeid can do the same. still think it would be silly to leave atletico though
              apparently he will play with Getafe B (in 3rd division) and then possibly move to the first team.

Comment

Don't we have a BS internation rumor thread for this?!

For those that want to answer that there is a twitter source, I can say that a german regional newspaper was reporting about Hajsafi move to Bochum too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  He will play the first part of the season at least with Getafe B in the 3rd division then to their main team eventually

Comment

Working...
                  X