Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran 100% Original Soccer Jersey Shirt 2006/07 Homw Still BNWT Extremely Rare

EDITED BY WEBMASTER

you cannot place link on the forum to other commercial places.
    warning given
    Last edited by webmaster; 06-29-2015, 06:14 PM.
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Ban this guy already mods. Please. So many new threads cluttering the forum and none are really about Iranian football. I think he works for this gekoo website as he's advertising things they are selling all the time.

Sorry Javeed, it's been a good ride, but you have to go. You were told not to post threads like this less than 2 days ago. I feel like you want to be banned at this point.

Comment

what wrong with the post, is about iranian jersey

Comment

You guys are haters seriously.

Comment

May I suggest you open a single thread called "Team Melli Memorabilia & Merchandise" and just post everything in that thread?

That way it's not about anything specific and others can contribute as well, not to mention it will make a lot of people upset about these individual threads a lot happier.

Comment

It's not the original. Because the original has red at the ends of the short sleeves. I could be wrong.

Comment

Just take away Javeeds thread making authorities ..! lol

Comment

Make a thread called Javeed's BS and combine all of these small useless threads in there. In fact, make a website called JaveedsBS.com and put all your BS in there.

Comment

Working...
                X