Aria Hasegawa @ Real Zaragoza S.A.D | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to Kiarash for the news, we might as well follow him as there is a chance he will be called up to TM.

http://www.realzaragoza.com/noticias/51588

holy big news

Comment

If he had a chance of being called up he would have been called up by now

Comment

Makes me really question what Iranian players and their agents are doing in terms of European transfers?! Here is a guy with zero international experience going over to a decent club in Spanish 2nd division, and we are now resigned to Qatari and Chinese transfers as being the highlight of our player moves. Oh guess I shouldn't forget rising star ARJ possible move to Brighton
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Makes me really question what Iranian players and their agents are doing in terms of European transfers?! Here is a guy with zero international experience going over to a decent club in Spanish 2nd division, and we are now resigned to Qatari and Chinese transfers as being the highlight of our player moves. Oh guess I shouldn't forget rising star ARJ possible move to Brighton
          plus this guy was playing in the second division in Japan this season...

Comment

Connections. Ranko Popovic was Cerezo Osaka's coach and Hasegawa was his player, he is now Zaragoza's coach and brought Hasegawa with him from the 2nd division of Japan.

As I always say, if Iran had the marketing influence and connections of countries like Japan, Korea, China, Australia we would have players all over the top leagues like them, unfortunately club football isn't simply and strictly about football like we think.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Connections. Ranko Popovic was Cerezo Osaka's coach and Hasegawa was his player, he is now Zaragoza's coach and brought Hasegawa with him from the 2nd division of Japan.

As I always say, if Iran had the marketing influence and connections of countries like Japan, Korea, China, Australia we would have players all over the top leagues like them, unfortunately club football isn't simply and strictly about football like we think.
              For a player, his main connection, and first line of interaction to clubs is his agent. Whether the coach wanted him or not, it couldn't have happened without the agent landing him a deal worth his while. The next thing is whether a player is motivated for the right reasons to go to Europe. Plus, we have coaches inside and outside of Iran who have worked with Iranian players and have left to teams elsewhere. Heck we even have club owners who are Iranian like Pishyar in Portugal and we still can't get Iranian players to Europe. It's down right pathetic.

Comment

I like this move.

As I said earlier before, this is a 1-year deal with an option for additional two years.

So this means that if Popovic gets sacked then he will still be able to showcase himself in a decent league.

Real Zaragoza are usually in La Liga and nearly missed out on promotion in the final game against Las Palmas, Shojaei's former club.

I think he will do well there, he is technical on the ball and suits Spanish style of football.

I would not rule him out from Team Melli call-ups anymore, as he will be under the radar of CQ again with this transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

I would not rule him out from Team Melli call-ups anymore, as he will be under the radar of CQ again with this transfer.
                  He has repeatedly stated that he will not forfeit his Japanese citizenship as required by the government in Tokyo to play for Iran. I doubt these things will change, and it is more likely that he will now attract a Japanese call-up.

Comment

He has repeatedly stated that he will not forfeit his Japanese citizenship as required by the government in Tokyo to play for Iran. I doubt these things will change, and it is more likely that he will now attract a Japanese call-up.
                    Maybe the moderators can move this thread to the international section until he gets called up to Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Maybe the moderators can move this thread to the international section until he gets called up to Iran.
                      We can still follow him, as he does have Iranian blood. The site isn't call TeamMelliplayersOnly.com so no need for that. Just stating the obvious

Comment

We can still follow him, as he does have Iranian blood. The site isn't call TeamMelliplayersOnly.com so no need for that. Just stating the obvious
                        But this thread is for iranian football that is to say team melli, IPL and national players abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          But this thread is for iranian football that is to say team melli, IPL and national players abroad.
                          Well, we discussed Shervin Rajabali-Fard, Dejagah when he wasn't in TM, and many many others who are not associated with football inside or outside of Iran beyond their ethnicity

I will defer to the mods and their judgement but I see no harm in hearing about Aria...at least until he gets called up to a NT and selects the wrong one

Comment

You are right sir.

I am obviously following him but I can understand the frustration of some members here the fact that he is not in Team Melli but still gets attention.

It reminds me of Dejagah when he was not in Team Melli during his Herta Berlin time.

Comment

khaaaaak too saresh! he should've went to Al-Gooz FC

Comment

Working...
                              X