Mahdavikia as Hamburg youth coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mahdavikia as Hamburg youth coach

Mahdavikia appointed as Hamburg's youth academy (U 17 I suppose) coach.
    With specialized training on crossing and set piece taking.

Fantastic news for a brilliant player (and human being) and another milestone in a stellar career that I hope eventually leads to TM coaching in near future.

مهدوی کیا سرمربی نوجوانان هامبورگ شد

مهدی مهدوی کیا به عنوان سرمربی جدید تیم فوتبال نوجوانان هامبورگ انتخاب شد.

به گزارش "ورزش سه" و به نقل از خبرگزاری مهر، مهدی مهدوی کیا که دوره موفقیت آمیز را در هنگام بازیگری در هامبورگ پشت سرگذاشت،به عنوان سرمربی جدید تیم نوجوانان هامبورگ انتخاب شد. وی قرار است اوایل هفته آینده راهی آلمان شود تا مراسم معارفه اش در باشگاه هامبورگ برگزار شود.

مهدوی کیا همچنین به عنوان مربی تخصصی تمام رده های سنی هامبورگ در زمینه های سانتر و کاشته انتخاب شده است. قرار است وی در بحث تاکتیک های هجومی هم در کنار مربیان آکادمی هامبورگ فعالیت کند

I hope either he or Hashemian get a shot at coaching TM one day. Or both

Comment

Is he qualified to coach? Never heard about him taking classes.
      Best of luck,,,

Comment

Originally posted by ایرانی View Post
        I hope either he or Hashemian get a shot at coaching TM one day. Or both
        I would only agree if they would give every Iranian a chance all over the world. I dont want another coach who only considers a pool of players from our premier league. Klinsman considers everyone, and I like him for it, even though he uses a lot of German based and decent players. He still managed to beat Germany away with some players plating in the second divisions of other leagues. So in conclusion, everyone needs to be given a chance in order to become a better superpower in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by oldcoach View Post
          Best of luck,,,
          I assume the formal training and systematic education will be a part of his duties. It is Germany after all.

Comment

Great news.

Comment

congrats and good luck to Brow..!!
              he is and always was a very like-able person from many perspectives..!!

i guess ze germans were impressed by his youth team's performance in that EU tourney where they placed 2nd...!!? earlier on they were only offering him some Assistant to the Assistant of the analyzer of the youth team or some bs position like that...!!

Comment

Originally posted by oldcoach View Post
                Best of luck,,,
                I think at this age level he can because he played in the Bundesliga, but his plan is to take all the courses and get the same designation Hashemian did.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  congrats and good luck to Brow..!!

Comment

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Former Iranian national football team’s midfielder Mehdi Mahdavikia has been appointed as Hamburg U-14 coach.

Mahdavikia, who played for HSV from 1999 to 2007, was selected as the Hamburger SV Team of the Century in October 2012.

“I accepted Hamburg’s offer since I wanted to continue my coaching courses in Europe. I will begin my work from next two weeks,” Mahdavikia said.

Mahdavikia, founder of KIA Football Academy, inspired the U-11 team to second place in Cordial Cup in late May.

http://theiranproject.com/blog/2015/...rg-u-14-coach/

He will be the U-14 coach!
                    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      I think at this age level he can because he played in the Bundesliga, but his plan is to take all the courses and get the same designation Hashemian did.
                      if you played in bundelisa, you dont need fifa b and c, you can go stright for A. also for youth team you only need a b , so he is good

Comment

Working...
                      X