Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IRAN vs JAPAN (friendly - October 13, 2015)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRAN vs JAPAN (friendly - October 13, 2015)

News:
    http://www.ffiri.ir/news/%D8%AA%DB%8...1/default.aspx
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Is this 100% confirmed?

Comment

Thats what they say on their website.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Does it mention when it will be cancelled?
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          Does it mention when it will be cancelled?
          You don't know the rule? It's always 1-2 days before the match. So in this case the match is cancelled on october 11th or october 12th.

Comment

I found a Japanese source stating that the Iran - Japan friendly is going to take place:

http://www.hochi.co.jp/soccer/japan/...HT1T50062.html

Vahid Hariruhojitchi Director (63) led by soccer Japan representative, do Iran and the friendly match with Iran in Tehran on the 24th, the international broadcast radio Japanese of the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting reported on October 11.

Go to Tehran after finishing the 2018 Russian W Cup Asia secondary qualifying Syria against Oman on October 8 According to the same broadcast. He was quoted as do the game in Azadi Stadium of 90,000 people.

If realized match against Iran, it is Germany W Cup Asian final qualifying (2Rei1) since '10 the first time of August 17, 05 which was held in Yokohama International Stadium.

Comment

It will be funny to see Aria Kawasaki wear the japanese shirt in Azadi, and even score a goal. I wonder what will be the reactions of some members lol

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                It will be funny to see Aria Kawasaki wear the japanese shirt in Azadi, and even score a goal. I wonder what will be the reactions of some members lol
                you could have the respect to spell his name right atleast...

Comment

Its been a while since we played Japan...2005 If I recall correctly!!

Comment

I also heard on the radio a few days ago it was confirmed....the only thing they forgot to mention was the cancelation date.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Time to avange loss to Bosnia, with this game. Vahid Halilhodzic is in charge of Japon.

Comment

Originally posted by alireza0101 View Post
                        Time to avange loss to Bosnia, with this game. Vahid Halilhodzic is in charge of Japon.
                        Why? Because he is Bosnian?

Well thats some silly revenge. By that token, let's not pay CQ, to avenge for the loss to Portugal in WC 2006[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                          Why? Because he is Bosnian?

Well thats some silly revenge. By that token, let's not pay CQ, to avenge for the loss to Portugal in WC 2006[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                            you could have the respect to spell his name right atleast...
                            Yeh Aria Suzuki

Comment

Originally posted by amoodi View Post
                              Yeh Aria Suzuki
                              nothing but a bunch of racist assholes on this site. really pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                              X