Ando at Umm Salal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ando at Umm Salal

According to Mehr news agency, Ando has reached the final agreement with Um Salal for 1.2 million $.
    به گزارش خبرنگار مهر، آندرانیک تیموریان که پس از دریافت پیشنهاد*های استقلال و تراکتور*سازی و نفت تهران، با سه پیشنهاد از قطر مواجه شده بود، پس از مذاکره با نمایندگان تیم*های الاهلی، السیلیه و ام*الصلال، نهایتا با ام*الصلال به توافق نهایی رسید و به احتمال فراوان امروز قرارداد خود را با این تیم منعقد خواهد کرد.

تیموریان روی یک بند از قرارداد با باشگاه ام الصلال اختلاف داشت که نهایتا با آنها به توافق رسید. مبلغ قرارداد تیموریان با این باشگاه قطری در حدود یک میلیون و دویست میلیون دلار است.

Ando at Um Salal

Great, just what we needed. Our new captain going to Qatar!

:khak

Comment

Horrible choice.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

um
        WEAK...!!

Comment

Ando at Um Salal

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          um
          WEAK...!!
          Um, Salal?

Our players will never learn to stay away from Qatari money. Afsoos

Comment

Nouri is also linked with Al-Mesaimeer in Qatar.

Comment

I hear everyone complaining about Iranian players going to the Qatari league. I never turned pro but played at the youth level for several clubs and I know for a fact that things like professionalism, great facilities, good management, and meeting international standards can have a massive influence on a professional player's decision to play in a place like Qatar.

I'm not a fan of that league and certainly don't approve of the way they got the world cup but this is a separate issue. They have excellent facilities, infrastructure, management, and international caliber standards when it comes to running football operations. Is it an exciting league with lots of spectators? Not at all. Do I watch it? Hell no.

But, back to the point. Compare all of the things I mentioned to the crappy Iranian league. No infrastructure, old and run-down stadiums, no proper training grounds, virtually no management expertise, constant fighting and bickering about contract sums, clowns like Ghalenoi, Mazloumi, Derakhshan at the helm of clubs, and on top of all of that, absolutely no knowledge of how to run football operations. I mean the choice is clear.

This is all in addition to all the boring games in the Iranian league. Watch an Iranian league game and with the exception of Naft and Zob Ahan no other team is capable of putting together more than 4 passes. To claim that these players are ruining their football by going to a country with lower football standards is, frankly, funny. Yeah Qatar's football isn't as good as Iran's at the national level, but what they lack on the pitch they make up for with their import of good foreign players, coaches, managers, and people who know the business of football. Unfortunately that's more than I can say about the Iranian league. Just my two cents.

Comment

Our captain is not setting a great example
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                  I hear everyone complaining about Iranian players going to the Qatari league. I never turned pro but played at the youth level for several clubs and I know for a fact that things like professionalism, great facilities, good management, and meeting international standards can have a massive influence on a professional player's decision to play in a place like Qatar.

I'm not a fan of that league and certainly don't approve of the way they got the world cup but this is a separate issue. They have excellent facilities, infrastructure, management, and international caliber standards when it comes to running football operations. Is it an exciting league with lots of spectators? Not at all. Do I watch it? Hell no.

But, back to the point. Compare all of the things I mentioned to the crappy Iranian league. No infrastructure, old and run-down stadiums, no proper training grounds, virtually no management expertise, constant fighting and bickering about contract sums, clowns like Ghalenoi, Mazloumi, Derakhshan at the helm of clubs, and on top of all of that, absolutely no knowledge of how to run football operations. I mean the choice is clear.

This is all in addition to all the boring games in the Iranian league. Watch an Iranian league game and with the exception of Naft and Zob Ahan no other team is capable of putting together more than 4 passes. To claim that these players are ruining their football by going to a country with lower football standards is, frankly, funny. Yeah Qatar's football isn't as good as Iran's at the national level, but what they lack on the pitch they make up for with their import of good foreign players, coaches, managers, and people who know the business of football. Unfortunately that's more than I can say about the Iranian league. Just my two cents.
                  Well you pretty much wasted your time writing that because it's a bout the money and only the money. Lol at players going to qatar because the league meets international standards. I watched a few games last year and the level of play is about azadegan league

Comment

He's getting old and it's almost the end of his career so it's a good time for him to save up his money before retirement. In Iran it's not guaranteed that he would get paid and he has to end up paying tax on what his contract says not what he has received.

Comment

Ando at Um Salal

Originally posted by freak View Post

Good facilities do not outweigh the level of competition. If we go by what you say, we should be satisfied with our players going to Luxembourg for example because they have better stadiums, training and management than Iran.

Rather than we try to justify these moves by saying Qatar is a more "professional" league and the players need to "feed" their family, we as fans should despise these transfers as much as possible.

Many players like Ando do not care about good facilities, they go to Qatar because of lucrative offers; simple as that.

What happens next is that their general performances for TM decline as we have seen with Dejagah, is he as good as his Fulham days? Not even. This is just an example.

IMO, if we want to be relevant in the next World Cup, we should no longer call up players from Qatar. In Europe, they do not even look at these kind of players when they move to QSL, Iran should take an example.

They can secure their financial future as much as they want and that is fine, but is it weird to expect from our players to be in top shape? It's not. Earlier today I found an article where former Ajax and Al Ahli coach Henk Ten Cate was stating that leagues like Qatar and UAE are equal to the third division of The Netherlands. Food for thought, he is a real pro and has seen it himself so it's pretty creditable.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                        He's getting old and it's almost the end of his career so it's a good time for him to save up his money before retirement. In Iran it's not guaranteed that he would get paid and he has to end up paying tax on what his contract says not what he has received.
                        He is only 32, man.

He is supposed to lead our team to the World Cup.

Comment

nooshe janesh

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            He is only 32, man.

He is supposed to lead our team to the World Cup.
                            Yes but where exactly do you want him to play? He has no offers from Europe and he's too old for there. You want him to go to Esteghlal or any team in Iran where he doesn't get paid?

Comment

Nabil Bahoui is going to Saudi. The arabs found another cheap market filled with good players called Sweden

Comment

Working...
                              X