No announcement yet.

Ando at Umm Salal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nekounam may also join a qatari club. He is now in Doha.

نکونام: در ایران نیستم/ برای مذاکره با دو باشگاه قطری به دوحه آمدم
    http://isna.ir/fa/news/94041408226/%...7-%D8%AF%D9%88

Comment

Heyfe

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
        Heyfe
        Heyfe .... noon

We are invading Qatari 2nd division teams. Congratulation to our money loving players. Does Qatar have 3rd division? I may try to join a team for money too? Who knows I may play with our national team players in a same team in near future... I guess instead of spending years in Iranian clubs and go through NT selection, our young players can cut the crap and go straight to Qatar and start there if the goal of each NT player is to eventually move to QSL.

Don't you think this is the right short cut for our yougesters to get invited to NT? start football in Qatar in the first place why waste time in IPL or Azadegan leagues.

Comment

Ando at Um Salal

We are invading Qatar it seems

And looks like Nekounam and Pouladi said f*ck self-respect, just give us the oil cash and we'll play in Qatar's 2nd division
          That level is the exact definition you'll find for "rock bottom"

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            More like they're invading our national team

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Good facilities do not outweigh the level of competition.
              That's exactly it. The level of competition in Qatar is absolutely terrible, even with Asian standards - they have two decent teams and that's it.

Our players are going there, still getting picked for Team Melli and then we wonder why TM is getting worse. If players who play in the QSL were good enough, Qatar would be a contender in Asia, rather than a 3rd rate team.

And some people were counting on Ando being at top level (mentally, fitness wise and tactically) 3 years from now for the World Cup! He barely held his own against Turkmenistan and it's all downhill from here.

We really need to stop wasting time with these guys who know their careers are over, and therefore go for these lucrative contracts in these weaker leagues, and start focusing at least on our home grown and developing talents.

Comment

I don't mind Javad getting paid at all. This is his career and he's provided many years of service to us. But the other guys who are on Team Melli - they should get an "unfriend" button as soon as they decide to go to Qatar. This is horrible.

Comment

Ando has served TM for many years. He deserves to make money late in his career. If Ashkan, and Goochi can do that, we shouldn't complain abut Ando. IPL is the least professional and ethical league I know of. The amount of BS that goes around for this crappy league, is just not worth it. I am surprised how Ando did not make a move earlier.
                  .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

At the same time, it's not all the players faults if ipl teams just actually paid the salaries, the likes of neku, Ando,Montazeri, Jabari, etc would all be in iran. 1.2 mil isn't even that much maybe the nuclear deal will help with the financial situation if it even happens.

Comment

The best defender in the first round of the WC playing in a semi professional league! I'm actually glad his sarbazi issue didn't get sorted and he wont play for TM again
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

And looks like Nekounam and Pouladi said f*ck self-respect, just give us the oil cash and we'll play in Qatar's 2nd division
                        That level is the exact definition you'll find for "rock bottom"
                        Are they really joining a team in a 2nd division of Qatar? I don't mind them playing in 1st division but 2nd division is just not acceptable.

Comment

Lol, have you guys not been following Iranian football over the past year?

Same things happen every transfer window.
                          Our players go to the Arabian leagues to make more $$.
                          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Iran Stars League.

Comment

I get that money matters to these guys, but some pride and professional ambition would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                I get that money matters to these guys, but some pride and professional ambition would be nice.
                                Ando went from Abumoslem to Bolton, Fulham and Barnsley. He has played his heart out in 2 World Cups and 3 Asian Cups. The guy has spilled tears for his country in every tournament he has played.

If Ando has 2 qualities, they are pride and ambition.

Comment

Working...
                                X