No announcement yet.

Ando at Umm Salal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is possible to have an income after retiring from playing soccer.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

CQ should take his armband away

If he wants to get paid AND keep our respect he should go to Turkey. They all should go to Turkey.

EDIT: Not Turkey, because Armenians have bad blood with Turks.
      "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
        CQ should take his armband away

If he wants to get paid AND keep our respect he should go to Turkey. They all should go to Turkey.
        Or China, or Australia...all these leagues have money and the level of football is not amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Or China, or Australia...all these leagues have money and the level of football is not amateur.
          He can't just invite himself there. If he had an offer I'm sure he would have considered it.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
            He can't just invite himself there. If he had an offer I'm sure he would have considered it.
            If a player like Pejman Montazeri had an offer from the Chinese League then I am sure Teymourian would have had one too. Chinese teams are quite interested in players from top Asian NT's, but it's just that none of our players are interested to move there and adapt to another very different culture. PAG was an exception

Comment

If a player like Pejman Montazeri had an offer from the Chinese League then I am sure Teymourian would have had one too. Chinese teams are quite interested in players from top Asian NT's, but it's just that none of our players are interested to move there and adapt to another very different culture. PAG was an exception
              Like Amin said, it is not that easy. This is not door-to-door sales.

Also of note, these guys are living people. For some Iranians living in Qatar is easier than living in China or wherever. Moreover, there is also a cultural similarity. If the money is the same, usually it is more, than Qatar is more attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by serghe View Post
                Like Amin said, it is not that easy. This is not door-to-door sales.

Also of note, these guys are living people. For some Iranians living in Qatar is easier than living in China or wherever. Moreover, there is also a cultural similarity. If the money is the same, usually it is more, than Qatar is more attractive.
                If you could make more money giving koon than from your current job, would you switch jobs? So far only one PFDC member has said yes to this question.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  If you could make more money giving koon than from your current job, would you switch jobs? So far only one PFDC member has said yes to this question.
                  Analogy doesn't equate anyways. Ando playing in Qatar instead of China is hardly the same as say being a prostitute and making more money then say being an engineer.

Comment

Analogy doesn't equate anyways. Ando playing in Qatar instead of China is hardly the same as say being a prostitute and making more money then say being an engineer.
                    Many would disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                      Many would disagree with you.
                      It is a stupid analogy to be honest.

Honestly what makes Chinese and Australian football so much more better than Qatari football?

Comment

Honestly what makes Chinese and Australian football so much more better than Qatari football?
                        Football in Australia and China enjoys much more attention and it has a true culture with many fans and intensive coverage.

For example, the atmosphere of the Asian Cup in Australia was great, while Qatar 2011 was a huge huge flop with I think one of the worst spectator amount of all editions.

The foreign players in Australia and China are much more high-profile as well, while UAE and Qatari leagues import some unknown Brazilians every year.

And of course, both national teams are one class above what Qatar has to offer. I think this package makes Australia and China a much more attractive option, who wants to play in a country who basically bought the World Cup by bribing FIFA officials?

Comment

the domestic players are better and therefore the overall quality is better, Qatar they sign 3 or 4 big names but everyone else is sht

Comment

Football in Australia and China enjoys much more attention and it has a true culture with many fans and intensive coverage.
                            Intensive coverage? No one watches any of these domestic leagues outside of their countries. Moreover, the leagues are less popular than foreign leagues. True fan culture? Qatar doesnt have but, it is not the say China and Australia are hotbeds of football.

For example, the atmosphere of the Asian Cup in Australia was great, while Qatar 2011 was a huge huge flop with I think one of the worst spectator amount of all editions.
                            Yes, but Ando maybe doesn't want to go live in Australia, or probably never even had an offer from there...

The foreign players in Australia and China are much more high-profile as well, while UAE and Qatari leagues import some unknown Brazilians every year.
                            Qatar and China and Australia attract the same level of foreign players. Qatari club signed Xavi this summer, hardly an unknown Brazilian. Plus every crappy league signs unknown Brazilians every year. Hardly a valid argument.

And of course, both national teams are one class above what Qatar has to offer. I think this package makes Australia and China a much more attractive option, who wants to play in a country who basically bought the World Cup by bribing FIFA officials?
                            National team prestige should have nothing to do with it.

Honestly I could care less about Qatar bribing for the World Cup. Europeans are just mad they don't have the money to do it themselves anymore. People act like the past World Cup bidding processes didn't have the same shenanigans. Funny really that people are upset at new money countries.

Comment

New money countries ruining our Team Melli players

Comment

The data compiled is based on the players within the leagues that come from Europe and have been called-up by their countries in their most recent match.

Qatar League
                                Lekhwiya SC: Vladimir Weiss - Slovakian National Team - 43 caps
                                Al Gharafa: Claudiu Keseru - Romanian National Team - 5 caps
                                Al Sailiya SC: Dragos Grigore - Romanian National Team - 12 caps

UAE League
                                None

China League
                                Beijing Guoan F.C.: Dejan Damjanovic - Montenegrin National Team - 28 caps
                                Jiangsu Guoxin-Sainty F.C.: Vioar Orn Kjartansson - Icelandic National Team - 4 caps
                                Jiangsu Guoxin-Sainty F.C.: Solvi Ottesen - Icelandic National Team - 26 caps
                                Liaoning Whowin F.C.: Eric Bicfalvi - Romanian National Team - 1 cap
                                Shikiazhuang Ever Bright F.C.: Eiour Gudjohnsen - Icelandic National Team - 79 caps

Australian League
                                None

Obviously, one can see that if there was not such an influx in Icelandic players going to the Chinese league, the Qatar league would have better European imports.

Please make sure to refrain from baseless statements.
                                We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Working...
                                X