Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Iran aka Team Akhond allows women to play Soccer in Scarf and Pants and covered?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Iran aka Team Akhond allows women to play Soccer in Scarf and Pants and covered?

its embarrassing, please ...why you allow that? It is so degrading to women to play soccer all covered up

stupid akhonds

You either let them play like a normal human being wearing shorts and jerseys or dont let them play at all...at least not in international level
    its embarrasing

Comment

Why do you think? It's a regressive regime forcing religion on millions of people and making the perception of Iran as 100% Islamic... which obviously isn't true. Of course there are millions of Muslims (probably well over half the population), but until this government is gone there won't be any secularism and Iran will never advance as a nation.

Too bad all the smart people are leaving, putting dumb people in positions of power and leaving our future brain-dead.

Comment

I regret that aswell, but there is my question: Why is Saudi Arabia aka Team Al-Saud not allowing women to have a football team, yet no one in the world is considering that?

Let's have Iran AND Saudi Arabia women national teams without scarf and any covering

Comment

^Because one is an Allie and one is part of the axis of evil
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Wow.....you woke up pretty early, mate.
            Welcome to 21st century Iran (or maybe not ).
            Also, title of your thread. Allows women to play in scarf and pants, or doesn't allow women to play normally?
            Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
              Why do you think? It's a regressive regime forcing religion on millions of people and making the perception of Iran as 100% Islamic... which obviously isn't true. Of course there are millions of Muslims (probably well over half the population), but until this government is gone there won't be any secularism and Iran will never advance as a nation.

Too bad all the smart people are leaving, putting dumb people in positions of power and leaving our future brain-dead.
              It's just embarrassing to see Iran national team wearing Hijab and pants and playing soccer game....come on...its pathetic and even women know it
              stop embarrassing the women like that you akhonds

Religion should be something personal and not dictate the soccer turf or life.

Comment

Originally posted by cap360 View Post
                It's just embarrassing to see Iran national team wearing Hijab and pants and playing soccer game....come on...its pathetic and even women know it
                stop embarrassing the women like that you akhonds

Religion should be something personal and not dictate the soccer turf or life.
                I don't think it's EMBARASSING, I think it shouldn't be forced on anyone. If a Muslim woman that plays for the national team wants to wear hijab and long pants, by all means it's her decision and I support it 100%. If one player wants to wear a short sleeve jersey and shorts, I support it 100%.

I don't want to get political, but the Shah forcefully tried to "modernize" Iran by forcibly putting Islamic values aside -- even having the police physically pull scarves off a woman's head. Back then those changes were too fast and overly extreme on a social level. Now the current situation is even worse. Why can't we be centrist and secular.. ever.

Comment

Just do a simple Google image search and look at the women's football teams of other predominantly Muslim countries in places like North Africa and also countries like Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan and many others. They are not full-on covered and just look like average footballers.

Why can't Iran follow their example and be like them? The issue problem with Iran is that it wants to be different from every other country in the world.

Comment

Additionally it should be more of a choice for women footballers to put on a hijab and sports pants. They should not be forced to cover up or be forced to not cover up too much.

In the end it should be their choice in how they want to play the game.

Comment

its embarrassing, please ...why you allow that? It is so degrading to women to play soccer all covered up
                      stupid akhonds
                      has it ever crossed your minds that the girls want to be covered too, many of those girls are religious and are happy to do there religious duty and cover up, why do you think it has to be forced on them? there are many girls who cover themselves and do sports in london that I've seen, do you know whats embarrassing, the way muslim girls are not allowed to wear hijab to university and school in france, thats embarrassing forcing young girls to uncover and be seen as meat, muslim girls who cover up are more than that, and for you to bring this topic up you must be a bunch of perves who want to see a "free iran" just to see some pussy, but i bet you won't let your sisters and moms out with some skirts and shirt, everyone will call them sluts, and by the way you been raised and think they probably are.

call me akhoond basiji whatever you want i just respect the deen of my country and happy they let the ladies play, unless one of the girls has said something i don't know why you perverted ass has to ask questions.

Comment

Originally posted by baba ab dad View Post
                        has it ever crossed your minds that the girls want to be covered too, many of those girls are religious and are happy to do there religious duty and cover up, why do you think it has to be forced on them? there are many girls who cover themselves and do sports in london that I've seen, do you know whats embarrassing, the way muslim girls are not allowed to wear hijab to university and school in france, thats embarrassing forcing young girls to uncover and be seen as meat, muslim girls who cover up are more than that, and for you to bring this topic up you must be a bunch of perves who want to see a "free iran" just to see some pussy, but i bet you won't let your sisters and moms out with some skirts and shirt, everyone will call them sluts, and by the way you been raised and think they probably are.

call me akhoond basiji whatever you want i just respect the deen of my country and happy they let the ladies play, unless one of the girls has said something i don't know why you perverted ass has to ask questions.
                        Calm down mate. Its just that female footballers should be given an option whether they want to wear a hijab and pants to play. Unfortunately they are forced to fully cover up and that they should be given the choice of how they want to play. Look at women's football teams of other predominantly Muslim countries, some of the female players are covered up with hijab and some are not at all.

Mate I also get your point in France, Muslim women aren't allowed to wear Hijab and I sympathise alot with these women. But what is happening in France is similar to Iran in that women are instead forced to wear Hijab.

You can't simply label all women as sluts just because they choose to wear skirts or are not fully covered up? What the hell mate? Are you sexist or something? Its their choice and you shouldn't disrespect them like that.

Come on mate, just to simply get your point across you are blatantly labelling people as perverts?

As a Muslim, I believe it should be a persons own personal choice if they want to be religious or not and it should be none of yours or anyone else's business.

Your accusations are plain stupid and quite troubling to hear.

Comment

I still believe Iranians are not muslims and they are forced to have the religion

Comment

I still believe Iranians are not muslims and they are forced to have the religion
                            Ever been to Iran? Ever entered a mosque?

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                              Ever been to Iran? Ever entered a mosque?
                              lived there 7 years... people act all muslim outside and once they go home all clothes off and party on
                              lol

Comment

Working...
                              X