Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Iran aka Team Akhond allows women to play Soccer in Scarf and Pants and covered?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    یا اخی لم ترید ان تفعل ذلک؟
    i don't like arabs don't quote me ever again i don't know you so i won't talk to you, do me the same favour, if you think your still funny and want to start arab v iran again inbox me and we can meet up and settle this face to face, otherwise shut your filthy mouth and don't ever reply or even read my posts again.

Comment

Originally posted by baba ab dad View Post
      i don't like arabs don't quote me ever again i don't know you so i won't talk to you, do me the same favour, if you think your still funny and want to start arab v iran again inbox me and we can meet up and settle this face to face, otherwise shut your filthy mouth and don't ever reply or even read my posts again.
      ارج المعذره یا سیدی اضن انک دخم جدا
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

لماذا انت غاضب جدا، هل هو الباب؟
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          ارج المعذره یا سیدی اضن انک دخم جدا
          Originally posted by rugs View Post
          لماذا انت غاضب جدا، هل هو الباب؟
          you guys enjoy bum licking each other, you make a great couple, just don't forget we hang bache koonis in iran

Comment

you guys enjoy bum licking each other, you make a great couple, just don't forget we hang bache koonis in iran
            الطفل المسکین یخاف و یبکی. الارض تبکی و السما. واویلا!!
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

From a look at all your posts I just hope your honestly a troll

Comment

Is that why you left?

and by "we" I imagine you mean Iranians and not yourself. You are from England remember.

Comment

یا جل بری جون

Comment

يا من؟

Comment

Originally posted by Mir Javad View Post
                      From a look at all your posts I just hope your honestly a troll
                      no actually everything i said to you and before was legit, these two ladies think they can get under my skin so I'm trolling them, but everything before was real, take that how you will.

Comment

no actually everything i said to you and before was legit, these two ladies think they can get under my skin so I'm trolling them, but everything before was real, take that how you will.
                        Like how you said you left Iran at a young age and have never lived there or worked there since and really have no clue about it?

Comment

یا ایها الناس صدیقنا جوعانا جدا. من فضلک کل یا حبیبی.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            I regret that aswell, but there is my question: Why is Saudi Arabia aka Team Al-Saud not allowing women to have a football team, yet no one in the world is considering that?

Let's have Iran AND Saudi Arabia women national teams without scarf and any covering
                            you are very immature and your logic is way off!!

Mother to her son, "Tommy, time to come inside to do your homework"
                            Tommy: "why are you telling me to do my homework while Erick is still playing outside?"
                            Mother: "His mother needs to tell Erick, I am not his mother"

just replace "Tommy" with your name and this conversation sound awfully familiar to your way of thinking!!

who cares what the Saudi's are doing, what the world is telling them or not telling them!! I only care about IRAN and the progression of society and equally for all!!
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                              Like how you said you left Iran at a young age and have never lived there or worked there since and really have no clue about it?
                              *** edited ***

Comment

*** edited ***
                                لا تفعل شیا آخره ندامه یا جل بری جون

Comment

Working...
                                X