Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Iran aka Team Akhond allows women to play Soccer in Scarf and Pants and covered?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cap360 View Post
    I still believe Iranians are not muslims and they are forced to have the religion
    Yeah I agree not all Iranians are Muslims. Some are also Bahai, Christian, Jewish, Zoroastrian and even Atheist.

And I disagree, I was not forced by anybody to believe in Islam because after all it was my own personal instinct to believe in the religion.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

Comment

I still believe Iranians are not muslims and they are forced to have the religion
      The joke of the century.
      No-one insinuated that they all are, except you.
      PS ever wonder why there's a Ramazan Mobarak thread in our Gen forums either?
      Last edited by persianpopinjay; 07-07-2015, 01:48 AM.
      Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

Originally posted by Mir Javad View Post
        Calm down mate. Its just that female footballers should be given an option whether they want to wear a hijab and pants to play. Unfortunately they are forced to fully cover up and that they should be given the choice of how they want to play. Look at women's football teams of other predominantly Muslim countries, some of the female players are covered up with hijab and some are not at all.

Mate I also get your point in France, Muslim women aren't allowed to wear Hijab and I sympathise alot with these women. But what is happening in France is similar to Iran in that women are instead forced to wear Hijab.

You can't simply label all women as sluts just because they choose to wear skirts or are not fully covered up? What the hell mate? Are you sexist or something? Its their choice and you shouldn't disrespect them like that.

Come on mate, just to simply get your point across you are blatantly labelling people as perverts?

As a Muslim, I believe it should be a persons own personal choice if they want to be religious or not and it should be none of yours or anyone else's business.

Your accusations are plain stupid and quite troubling to hear.
        i didn't say they are sluts i said they will be called sluts in iran, if u see a bi hijab girl in iran you will definitely hear in the background "jendaro negah kon" and the ladies should be given a choice but I'm saying maybe its there choice to be covered many iranian girls are still religious, and my anger and frustration comes of all these idiots attacking islam muslims and everyone else saying they are forced to be this and that, they don't see the majority of iran are muslims and if they are not they respect the spilt blood of the shahids, and I'm angry at idiots like him saying iranians art muslim when iran is the biggest shia country on planet and having one of the most powerful islamic leaders on the planet, but bottom line I'm tired of defending a religion and its multi million population in iran against these idiots who keep bringing religion politics shah akhoond bla bla to a football forum. shahs dead he was a bitch the country is islamic now weather you ppl like it or not nokhteh akhare khat.

Comment

Originally posted by baba ab dad View Post
          i didn't say they are sluts i said they will be called sluts in iran, if u see a bi hijab girl in iran you will definitely hear in the background "jendaro negah kon" and the ladies should be given a choice but I'm saying maybe its there choice to be covered many iranian girls are still religious, and my anger and frustration comes of all these idiots attacking islam muslims and everyone else saying they are forced to be this and that, they don't see the majority of iran are muslims and if they are not they respect the spilt blood of the shahids, and I'm angry at idiots like him saying iranians art muslim when iran is the biggest shia country on planet and having one of the most powerful islamic leaders on the planet, but bottom line I'm tired of defending a religion and its multi million population in iran against these idiots who keep bringing religion politics shah akhoond bla bla to a football forum. shahs dead he was a bitch the country is islamic now weather you ppl like it or not nokhteh akhare khat.
          Man I get where your coming from but I just feel your posts are a little provocative and kind of have a harsh tone to them, and this is not the best way to vent out your frustration.

Comment

Lol, you said it yourself, Iranians are the biggest SHIA Muslim population in the world. Iranians were so adamant in not accepting the Arabs religion that was forced on them that they created their own style to avoid being beheaded and have been at war with those who are Muslim in the traditional sense for centuries.

Shia Islam was made as a form of Iranian rebellion against the Arab invaders. Just as we did not accept their serpent tongue language, we did not accept their religion. Raped our women, buried our men that wouldn't convert. We gave them the finger 2000 years ago by pretending to follow their demands, but really just did our own thing. I only want Islam out of Iran as it is a remnant of Arab invaders. If Christians would have been successful in their crusades, all Iranians would be Christians.

If any of us were born in China, we would be Buddhist, and if we were born in Africa, we would worship any number of things based on the country.

Those who say, "I found Islam was for me... It's like Americans saying they found Christianity was for them, or Israelis saying they found Judaism is for them."

You are because it was there when you were born. Religion is meant as a separating tool, and your personal beliefs are fine, but people should worship in their homes and in small congregations. Mega Churches/Mosques syphoning people's money or even worse, acting as the government is the downfall of civilization.

I hope that soon, like the rest of the world, Iran will allow religion to take its place in the background as a personal preference and association, and let the people move forward and be able to choose to believe what they want freely.

Nobody should be persecuted for their beliefs, but Iran persecutes its own people more than any other country persecutes foreigners. The end of an Islamic Republic = Iranian progress as a world mega-power.

Comment

Originally posted by Mir Javad View Post
              Man I get where your coming from but I just feel yours posts are a little provocative and kind of have a harsh tone to them, and this is not the best way to vent out your frustration.
              I've been reading these forums for a long time and I've built up a lot of anger towards the one sided arguments people have on this subject, all I'm saying is iran of today was the hope of iranians 30yrs ago and the dream of iranians 60yrs ago, give it time stop taking shots, iran is a powerful country today and with all the arabs around us and europe and america against us, they still can't touch us, iran of today can stand up to the hole world and the people need to give it time and let it happen. if you want to hate on the rules than please most of you are in foreign lands, get educated become someone important and go back to iran and make changes, but please stop talking shit on a football forum and dragging the name of iran and what it is today "iri" through the dirt on every chance you get. fuck the world iran is the greatest country of the world, whatever way it is, p.s shiraz is paradise.. not just on earth IT IS THE paradise... little bit of "iri" hang anyone who disagrees... i joke i joke

Comment

I've been reading these forums for a long time and I've built up a lot of anger towards the one sided arguments people have on this subject, all I'm saying is iran of today was the hope of iranians 30yrs ago and the dream of iranians 60yrs ago, give it time stop taking shots, iran is a powerful country today and with all the arabs around us and europe and america against us, they still can't touch us, iran of today can stand up to the hole world and the people need to give it time and let it happen. if you want to hate on the rules than please most of you are in foreign lands, get educated become someone important and go back to iran and make changes, but please stop talking shit on a football forum and dragging the name of iran and what it is today "iri" through the dirt on every chance you get. fuck the world iran is the greatest country of the world, whatever way it is, p.s shiraz is paradise.. not just on earth IT IS THE paradise... little bit of "iri" hang anyone who disagrees... i joke i joke
                ما هذا؟
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  Lol, you said it yourself, Iranians are the biggest SHIA Muslim population in the world. Iranians were so adamant in not accepting the Arabs religion that was forced on them that they created their own style to avoid being beheaded and have been at war with those who are Muslim in the traditional sense for centuries.

Shia Islam was made as a form of Iranian rebellion against the Arab invaders. Just as we did not accept their serpent tongue language, we did not accept their religion. Raped our women, buried our men that wouldn't convert. We gave them the finger 2000 years ago by pretending to follow their demands, but really just did our own thing. I only want Islam out of Iran as it is a remnant of Arab invaders. If Christians would have been successful in their crusades, all Iranians would be Christians.

If any of us were born in China, we would be Buddhist, and if we were born in Africa, we would worship any number of things based on the country.

Those who say, "I found Islam was for me... It's like Americans saying they found Christianity was for them, or Israelis saying they found Judaism is for them."

You are because it was there when you were born. Religion is meant as a separating tool, and your personal beliefs are fine, but people should worship in their homes and in small congregations. Mega Churches/Mosques syphoning people's money or even worse, acting as the government is the downfall of civilization.

I hope that soon, like the rest of the world, Iran will allow religion to take its place in the background as a personal preference and association, and let the people move forward and be able to choose to believe what they want freely.

Nobody should be persecuted for their beliefs, but Iran persecutes its own people more than any other country persecutes foreigners. The end of an Islamic Republic = Iranian progress as a world mega-power.
                  dude im not religious and i don't pretend to be, I'm a vatan parast, my atheist friend says the same stuff as you, but like you said it is where your born and i was born and raised in iran and thats part of my identity, islam was shiraz marching the streets in mah ramazan and the youth closing the streets ahead shutting down the city to unite as one and go through tradition islam is the power of allah o akbar of the 13 year old shiraz boy who jumped under the tanks to save a city (unfortunately i can't remember his name), the shah killed people for there beliefs but today i see christians jews and every other religion in iran fuck the bahai ppl there satanic i don't care for them i been to there meetings and most of them are there to say they are there just to go to europe and get a passport and make being a hunted bahai a case so please no bullshit. and amen brother hopefully one day iran will be a place where everyone can do whatever, but i don't think iranians have jambe these days they go overboard khodeshoono her midan like babies, there will be drunks on every street and a big fat mess everywhere so be careful what you wish for brother, i feel more free in iran than in london but i hope you do see the "free iran" you wish for one day and i pray the people will be ba jambe, but dam you'll miss the underground and bagh parties and all the great kicks kids get these days in iran, i don't drink in london but dam its fun when its illegal i hardly ever go to a club here but the parties in iran the excitement, all I'm saying is be careful what you wish for don't miss the moment following the rest of the oghdei dahati sheep who like to talk big on freedom of women on this site but really they used to suck akhoonds dicks in iran. btw were all here feeling sorry for them but when your in iran with them you see how good they have it they are living like kings and ma kos khola are worried for there rights lol its a joke. they have it better than us were just idiots fighting about stupid stuff here.

Comment

fuck the bahai ppl there satanic i don't care for them i been to there meetings and most of them are there to say they are there just to go to europe and get a passport and make being a hunted bahai a case so please no bullshit.
                    Do you have any idea how they are getting treated in Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Do you have any idea how they are getting treated in Iran?
                      but I'm sure its all worth it when they get that citizenship

Comment

but I'm sure its all worth it when they get that citizenship
                        Lol how many of the 300.000 Bahais have a foreign passport? How many of them actually emigrate? Should they deal with getting banned from universities and having no Civil Rights? just because some delusional Akhound think they are funding Israel by having the holy centre in Israel while it was built in the Ottoman Empire?

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                          ما هذا؟
                          :ROFL:

And he still acts like he has a clue about Iran!
                          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Lol how many of the 300.000 Bahais have a foreign passport? How many of them actually emigrate? Should they deal with getting banned from universities and having no Civil Rights? just because some delusional Akhound think they are funding Israel by having the holy centre in Israel while it was built in the Ottoman Empire?
                            a lot of them actually, have you seen where they meet and what they talk about, have you ever been to any of there meetings and seen how they manipulate teenagers with there crap. if you been to one of there meetings please do inform the rest of what exactly goes on in there, i don't know anything right ok lets hear it how nice they are poor people who want the right to pursue their religion right? those dirty dogs ill love to hear this go on..

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

Shia Islam was made as a form of Iranian rebellion against the Arab invaders. Just as we did not accept their serpent tongue language, we did not accept their religion. Raped our women, buried our men that wouldn't convert. We gave them the finger 2000 years ago by pretending to follow their demands, but really just did our own thing. I only want Islam out of Iran as it is a remnant of Arab invaders.If Christians would have been successful in their crusades, all Iranians would be Christians.

I see there are a lot of historical and religious inaccuracies and also I couldn't waste my time listening to every single bit of your rant. But anyways its quite obvious you are making your points to take a usual jab at Islam.

You speak about religious tolerance and letting people to choose what they believe without being prosecuted, which your right about and then you talk about wanting Islam out of Iran, which I know you hate to accept but the MAJORITY do follow that religion in question.

If you really want a "free Iran" its better if you could respect the beliefs of millions of your fellow Iranians first, before you talk about anything else like tolerance, democracy or secularism.

Comment

a lot of them actually, have you seen where they meet and what they talk about, have you ever been to any of there meetings and seen how they manipulate teenagers with there crap. if you been to one of there meetings please do inform the rest of what exactly goes on in there, i don't know anything right ok lets hear it how nice they are poor people who want the right to pursue their religion right? those dirty dogs ill love to hear this go on..
                                یا اخی لم ترید ان تفعل ذلک؟
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X