Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new trend in the transfer of Iranian players to Europe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new trend in the transfer of Iranian players to Europe.

sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Nice post, I enjoyed it

Comment

Excellent post, great observation!
      "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Thanks a lot for the recognition guys.

Btw if the transfer of Milad Mohammadi (21) to Sturm Graz goes through, it is yet another testament to this trend of acquiring young Iranian players.
        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
        >-----------------<
        Marg bar dictator
        >-----------------<

Comment

No longer putting my hope on players like Mosalman, Hajsafi and Sadeghian to move to Europe.

Our focus should be on unknown young talents who don't play for Shorkhabi clubs, they have the best attitude and motivation to go to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            No longer putting my hope on players like Mosalman, Hajsafi and Sadeghian to move to Europe.

Our focus should be on unknown young talents who don't play for Shorkhabi clubs, they have the best attitude and motivation to go to Europe.
            i agree but just so you know all 3 players you named are from esfahani clubs, just wanted to clarify that.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
            X