Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup: SPAIN vs IRAN (Friday July 10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Christopher D. Long: Brazil is the favorite to win the Beach Soccer World Cup at 32.9%, followed by Iran at 19.2% and host Portugal at 16.9%.
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Beach Soccer World Cup QFs Iran-Tahiti on Thursday at 1930 CET.
      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
        Stop being a negative Nancy. Iran survived a tough group. No matter what they will face tough competition, being Russia, Tahiti or any of the other teams who made it to the next round. A celebration is in order just because of the fact they made it to the next round. I didn't expect them to make it this far.
        I'm just pointing out some facts, I didn't say Iran has no chance and that they didn't accomplish anything. I'm proud of the team for making it out of the group, that is an accomplishment we should be proud of I should have said that first you're right.....I just can't stand when we take others lightly because it almost always comes back to bite us in the ass.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This is Tahiti vs Russia
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
            According to Christopher D. Long: Brazil is the favorite to win the Beach Soccer World Cup at 32.9%, followed by Iran at 19.2% and host Portugal at 16.9%.
            i would not be surprised, since we beaten spain, that a huge win, also our keeper is very good

Comment

Overall its good that we took second in the group and get Tahiti and avoid Russia. Tahiti vs Iran is going to be one hell of a match. Cant wait for it. Iran needs to show up for the Tahiti match because if they play the way they played against Mexico today, they will be going home.

Comment

do we have the best goalie in the tourney? because agha peyman is one hell of a beast .

I got to agree with Persian pride 87! today we didnt play the same way we did against spain and brazil! we were lucky Mexico was weak!

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                  do we have the best goalie in the tourney? because agha peyman is one hell of a beast .

I got to agree with Persian pride 87! today we didnt play the same way we did against spain and brazil! we were lucky Mexico was weak!
                  Comments on YouTube praising our goalie

Comment

do we have the best goalie in the tourney? because agha peyman is one hell of a beast
                    I was thinking the same thing. He saved our ass big time vs Mexico.....he saved 2-3 100% chances for them. I hope CQ calls him up to TM
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Comments on YouTube praising our goalie
                      link it broo

Comment

link it broo
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM8Qg8_zCjk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          I was thinking the same thing. He saved our ass big time vs Mexico.....he saved 2-3 100% chances for them. I hope CQ calls him up to TM
                          yes! you nailed it! the guys short but omg he saves everything ! i hope he brings his A game on thursday.

Comment

i think our TM needs more info in the wikipedia, if any of you guys are wikipeida savvy can you add some information about our players on TM page.

here is some information on our players:

http://www.beachsoccer.com/teams/Iran
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

wow cant believe akbari is only 19!!!! he is a beast. he has the height and shot. CQ we need a new CB and we found him

Comment

Pics of IRAN vs SPAIN from 10th July.

1.jpg

Beautiful Beach Babes performing during the match

2.jpg

Our nigga, Peyman Hosseini

3.jpg

Sexy bycicle kick

4.jpg

5.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X