Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not too impressed. Seems rain is affecting his play.

Comment

damn 2-3 fok ups by MM

Comment

He was fine. I'm pretty sure he is going to get signed

Comment

was that full game or first half..?

his Defensive positional sense was Excellent but offensively he left much to be desired.!!

i suppose if Sturm mostly want a stay home LB then he could make the cut...!! but as a traditional upNdown Wingback, he was avg. @ best..!!

Comment

Don't forget that the Austrian Bundesliga isn't that competitive, so if he is really good then he will get signed for sure.

Comment

He's decent. I'm sure he'll improve there should he get signed. We need him to improve if Pouladi's situation doesn't change soon. Can't have Hajsafi playing at left back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Don't forget that the Austrian Bundesliga isn't that competitive, so if he is really good then he will get signed for sure.
                At least they are in FIFA. We'll get to play with Milad in FIFA 16.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                  He's decent. I'm sure he'll improve there should he get signed. We need him to improve if Pouladi's situation doesn't change soon. Can't have Hajsafi playing at left back.
                  hell yes to that..!!

as is i'd gladly put him as mostly stayhome LB instead of Hajsafi with Amiri in front of him..!!
                  carols can move Ehsan elswhere on MF..?? Or better yet bench his ass, as he has been nothing short of fking disaster for TM over the last year or so..!!

Comment

loool what a sooti by Milad with that throw in

Comment

still on MM in 2nd half. 1-0 sturm on PK

Comment

game called off due to bad weather

Comment

I take Mohammadi over Hajsafi on the LB position any given day though, make him a fixed player already.

On top of that he hopefully will get signed by Sturm Graz.

I would like to see Ehsan moved up to the midfield area as a kind of offensive player, with his vision he can contribute more to our offensive department rather than track back to defend which he can't.

Comment

Good for him for at least trying and being ambitious.

Comment

Damesh garm for leaving greener pastures (financially) to try his luck in Austria (decent league in Europe). Hopefully they will sign him.

Comment

I havent been that active lately. Who is this guy? How did he end up at a trial at this specific club? Did they follow him in the IPL or what is his story?

Comment

Working...
                                X