Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milad Mohammadi trial @ SK Strum Graz 2015 [News, Rumors, Photos, Videos, etc.]

Hopefully people will remember that few weeks ago some would've been ready to choose 3rd and 4th division european league Iranians like the Shervin Radjabali guy over Mohammadi just because he plays in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      I havent been that active lately. Who is this guy? How did he end up at a trial at this specific club? Did they follow him in the IPL or what is his story?
      The future LB of TM. We are so desperate about iranian transfers that a trial to an austrian club is a breathe of fresh air!

Comment

Usually a trial is just a few training sessions so him starting in a friendly probably means that he impressed the coach. He looked somewhat out of place in the bits and peaces that I saw but that should be expected. I think he'll most likely get a contract.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
          Usually a trial is just a few training sessions so him starting in a friendly probably means that he impressed the coach. He looked somewhat out of place in the bits and peaces that I saw but that should be expected. I think he'll most likely get a contract.
          I remember Jabbari doing a very good trial friendly with grenoble (french league). He didn't stay there finally.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            I remember Jabbari doing a very good trial friendly with grenoble (french league). He didn't stay there finally.
            it will be much easier for this guy though. He is a free agent so the team will not have to deal with any ipl clubs. Also he's young so he should be willing to accept low wages for euro ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Hopefully people will remember that few weeks ago some would've been ready to chose 3rd and 4th division european league Iranians like the Shervin Radjabali guy over Mohammadi just because he played in Iran.
              Well just a few keys to remember is that Iranian players are not provided passports as easily as other nationalities and also the wages for 3rd or 4th league players is about $10-40,000. Not enough to immigrate from one country to another for.

Comment

Isn't Strum Graz a powerhouse in Austria?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  He probably just had his heart set on Qatar and declined to move to his dream land.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/SKSturm/pos...53520357048885

Fans are very happy with Milad

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Don't forget that the Austrian Bundesliga isn't that competitive, so if he is really good then he will get signed for sure.

Comment

Interesting sidenote: He won't have language issues as one of his teammates comes from Tajikistan (Naim Sharifi, centre back)

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          Hopefully people will remember that few weeks ago some would've been ready to choose 3rd and 4th division european league Iranians like the Shervin Radjabali guy over Mohammadi just because he plays in Iran.

I'm still of that thinking. Think you're jumping the gun a little with thinking a guy who has had 20+ competitive caps and is on trial with an A. Bundesliga team is ready for fix LB?

People can thank you all they want, but seriously, you're a massive hater. Illogical, because if I were to say some guy who had 28 caps in any country outside of Iran and was getting a trial with A. Bundesliga team was ready to be our LB of the future, you would be all over me. Wahhhhhhh you love legionnaires!!!

You use that logic, and since it's in favor of IPL not being a shit league (which it is *cough lose to Arabs in ACL every year *cough) people will back you up. Just know how dumb your quote sounds. I'd still like to call up any player that can help TM. I support Milad, and hope he flourishes. You just bash outsiders, because as I've said once and will say 1000 times again, you and many here are xenophobes who fear and dislike anything that is foreign being a part of TM. If you all ran TM, I know for a fact we would never have gotten CQ, Dejagah, Gucci, etc. We'd be playing Iman Mobali in every position, and we'd have Qatar in Brazil as we remained a laughing stock in the eyes of the world.

I'm happy that CQ looked abroad and a player from abroad who was playing in Belgian 2nd division single handedly took us to WC. Keep hating though bro.

Comment

http://www.kleinezeitung.at/s/sport/...er-abgebrochen
                            GUYS ---- this is the link for all of the news about Sturm Graz. Including HD video and live text updates. Any immediate news about Milad will first be reported here.

Comment

Anyone remember Mehrdad Minavand? Iranian LB that played at Sturm. He might have the most CL appearances ever for an Iranian player. Milad following in his footsteps.

Comment

For Milad everything change when he was invited to U22.

From Rahahan Hossein pour, Milad ( & his twin bro Mehrdad) and Mohammad Satari were invited to U22 trial. Only Milad made it to final list and played well when he had opportunity.

At the time Mohammad Satari was ahead of him and even had offer from a German club, but after W23 he & Hossein Pour did not play much for Rahahan ot very quiet during transfer time.

Front Row from R . Mohammadi, Satari, Hossein Pour

Comment

Working...
                                X