X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only way he gets a contract is if rah ahan is completely uninvolved

Comment

Milad Mohammadi trial @ SK Strum Graz 2015 [News, Rumors, Photos, Videos, etc.]

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      Only way he gets a contract is if rah ahan is completely uninvolved
      He's a free agent now if Im not mistaking and Rah Ahan is on the verge of being dissolved

Rah Ahan won't be an obstacle. He will most likely sign for Strum imo

Comment

For your information, this Bolton team was only two places higher ranked than Brighton & Hove Albion.

I watched the entire game and their players were crap. They could barely keep up with the speed of Sturm Graz players and the Bolton players like they came back from a heavy night drinking in a pub, horrible slow and only out to make dirty tackles.

Jahanbakhsh deserves much better than a bottom ranked Championship team.

Comment

In that case then there's no reason he shouldn't get a contract. Will be good for the u23 team too as Austrian league doesn't play in January.

Comment

After seeing his performance, I am convinced, plenty of iranian players are diamonds that are just in need to be polished by european discipline, tactic and professionalism.

Comment

He would be the first Iranian to play in Austrian Bundesliga since 2006.

Comment

Briefly looking at their forum and it seems like he wasn't signed... Out of all the players on trials only one was signed and it wasn't him. Unbelievable really

But let's wait for an official source as I can't find one right now

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Briefly looking at their forum and it seems like he wasn't signed... Out of all the players on trials only one was signed and it wasn't him. Unbelievable really
                  Typical... Let me guess, asking for too much money? That's the main issue with Iranian players. Playing in IPL, their price is already 10x more than playing in Iraqi league, or other Asian leagues. If these guys made pennies like Iraqi players and had the talent they have now, they would all be bought by the best teams.

Problem is, they're automatically worth more as they came out of IPL. Iranian players need to drop their perceived values and accept much less money, especially when they're young. Most people have to do an internship to prove themselves. In an internship, you make little money, but the odds are good that you will get a job if you work hard.

Iranians are entitled and the perception is that they are worth more than they are in reality.

Comment

That's not true..i haven't found anything on their forums, Facebook pages and on Google News

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      That's not true..i haven't found anything on their forums, Facebook pages and on Google News
                      Well I hope I am wrong then. Found it here exactly.
                      http://www.austriansoccerboard.at/in...-2015/page-352

Comment

Looks like he is not offered a contract, staff have not been impressed with him apparently while the fans were.

We might as well close this thread

Comment

It states that Mohammadi has bad chances, to be signed but to be honest, Krone is a shit source!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            It states that Mohammadi has bad chances, to be signed but to be honest, Krone is a shit source!
                            I hope that it's a really shit source then

Comment

I hope that it's a really shit source then
                              Loool, I just googled the title and I haven't found anything and even searched the whole Krone website

I don't believe that, it's one of Austria's worst newspapers

Comment

And to be clear: Sturm coach Foda insists on a 2nd left back as they have only one left back which seems not to be Bundesliga material. The fans are very unsatisfied with their current LB Klem. Sturm lacks a good LB for years. So if khodayi nakarde the news is true, then Sturm management made a decision on Sorkhabi level

And with one week left to the season it would make no sense to search for another players
                                Last edited by 04041374; 07-12-2015, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X