Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT would really suck if he didn't get signed. He was better than their current LB and was really lively.

Comment

Baazam damesh garm, del kand az footballe Iran.

Comment

What Iranian players need to do to get signed by European teams:
        -score 3 goals/game
        -save 2 penalties/game
        -win a nobel prize
        -end world hunger

Comment

Hm, Krone is a tabloid, but their sports desk is normally spot on. Still, they say three of the 8 players tried are still in the race, of which Mohammadi and some other dude have lesser chances while only the Austrian u-21 central defender seems to be a likely candidate.

Fans repeat Sturm is desperately looking for a left-back.

But I think it won't work out, for the same reasons most of our player's don't get transferred. European clubs barely have money to invest and Iranian players are a risk and earn extremely well in Iran. That was different 10-15 years ago.

Comment

Milad Mohammadi trial @ SK Strum Graz 2015 [News, Rumors, Photos, Videos, etc.]

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
            Baazam damesh garm, del kand az footballe Iran.
            Exactly. Even if he doesn't get signed I am very happy with his performance.

At young age, while playing in a team struggling to stay in the league like Rah Ahan, he proved that he could already be better than Sturm's starting LB and that he could compete at a very high level vs teams like Zenit facing players like Hulk.

I am proud of the fact that he went all the way down there just to go through a trial, and he showed so much motivation and hunger whenever he played, I am sure his time will come. One thing is certain, we have a very promising LB on our hands

Comment

So what's next if he doesn't get signed? He is a free agent, so maybe he can find another European team?

Comment

Milad Mohammad had a salary of 50 Million toman/year (about 14.000 EUR) a year back in Iran

That's ridicolously low for a professional player for Austrian standards! I don't think he demands too much money

Comment

Damesh garm omidvaram ke pishnahataye khoobi be dast beyare to ayande

Comment

Hmm... it's so sad if it doesn't work. In my eyes Austrian league is perfect for our players. Modern facilities, some great fans, not such a high football level, many scouts, same language as germany and many more points
                    sigpic

Comment

Looks more and more that he won't be signed. Something would have been alluded to by now if it was.

Comment

damn, he showed tremendous pace along the LW and looked a definite upgrade over their other LB, especially defensively...! besides he is still awful young with tons of potential for upgrades in all dept. of his game under professional environment ..!!
                        it doesnt look like Money coulda been a big stumbling block either...??
                        wonder if it was the None-EU spot quota or Visa/Sarbazi or other non-football technicalities that stopping SG from signing this kid..??

shame, this woulda been such a great move for both parties and especially for TM & its current LB dilemmas..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          damn, he showed tremendous pace along the LW and looked a definite upgrade over their other LB, especially defensively...! besides he is still awful young with tons of potential for upgrades in all dept. of his game under professional environment ..!!
                          it doesnt look like Money coulda been a big stumbling block either...??
                          wonder if it was the None-EU spot quota or Visa/Sarbazi or other non-football technicalities that stopping SG from signing this kid..??

shame, this woulda been such a great move for both parties and especially for TM & its current LB dilemmas..!!
                          If you're Iranian, you have to be Messi to get signed. Even Iraqi players are being signed left and right! How far we've fallen. The best player of a whole league (Jahanbaksh) has no takers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            So what's next if he doesn't get signed? He is a free agent, so maybe he can find another European team?
                            you and I both know that he won't find another european team....it just wont happen for obvious reasons.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If milad doesn't get signed after these great performances i think it will confirm that the lack of Iranians in Europe nowadays is mainly an off the field issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                If you're Iranian, you have to be Messi to get signed. Even Iraqi players are being signed left and right! How far we've fallen. The best player of a whole league (Jahanbaksh) has no takers.
                                Its looks to me that it's mostly political. That's also why some Iraqis have gone recently because they have no political issues since Iraq is barely even a state.

Comment

Working...
                                X