Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milad Mohammadi trial @ SK Strum Graz 2015 [News, Rumors, Photos, Videos, etc.]

Eh, even if Iraq had players at Barcelona they wouldn't be half as quality as our team. Having a player at Udinese doesn't make you better than Iran, this guy yet has to play one freaking game in Serie A and you people take him as a measuring stick. To be quite frank, Serie A isn't exactly the strongest league anymore nowadays, back in 2005 maybe, but recent results tell me that La Liga, Bundesliga and BPL are much more competitive. Iraq have had zero players in those leagues, so idk why you are bringing them up. Ali Adnan will be another Nashat Akram flop and you will see him in QSL in few years after an unsuccessful spill in Europe. Quote me in few years. This guy is supposed to be the same age as me, judging from his pictures he looks to be more into his early 30's. Iraqi's have been cheating with ages all the time and this no secret.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Eh, even if Iraq had players at Barcelona they wouldn't be half as quality as our team. Having a player at Udinese doesn't make you better than Iran, this guy yet has to play one freaking game in Serie A and you people take him as a measuring stick. To be quite frank, Serie A isn't exactly the strongest league anymore nowadays, back in 2005 maybe, but recent results tell me that La Liga, Bundesliga and BPL are much more competitive. Iraq have had zero players in those leagues, so idk why you are bringing them up. Ali Adnan will be another Nashat Akram flop and you will see him in QSL in few years after an unsuccessful spill in Europe. Quote me in few years. This guy is supposed to be the same age as me, judging from his pictures he looks to be more into his early 30's. Iraqi's have been cheating with ages all the time and this no secret.
      They have guy at Sc Heerenveen (a team the best player in the league, Alireza Jahanbaksh, can't even get into), their LB Ibrahim guy that idiot Persepolis owner was chasing and posting on his Instagram like a damn fool, is probably going to Turkey.

I hate the Iraq team and Iraqis in general, but facts are facts.

Sardar is playing hide-and-seek with Rubin. Milad Mohammadi was damn-near outstanding and couldn't even secure a contract at Strum.

Our best players are playing in Qatar 1st division and 2nd division cause, like all Iroonis, money matters the most.

Things are bleak

EDIT: seems Ibrahim stayed in Iraq

---

I am not saying they are more talented, cause they sure as hell are not, just seems they are having a much more successful transfer window (the first time in their history outdoing Iran, btw)
      Last edited by Tehranto; 07-13-2015, 08:15 AM.

Comment

How can people even compare the best player in his league this season and the second best talent last season in the eredivisie to a benchwarmer in Turkey?

We are very far ahead of Iraq and always will be, doesn't matter if they send a few players to Europe.

Their best player ever is Younis Mahmoud, that should tell you enough.

Comment

Why people complained while there is no confirmation he was rejected. Wait a little bit before

Comment

Milad Mohammadi trial @ SK Strum Graz 2015 [News, Rumors, Photos, Videos, etc.]

No need to compare ourselves with 2nd rate Asian teams like Iraq again please

Even countries like Kenya have better transfer windows than us, it doesn't mean anything, the problem has always been there with Iranian players nowadays. We have a thread for that that explain all the different factors perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              They have guy at Sc Heerenveen (a team the best player in the league, Alireza Jahanbaksh, can't even get into), their LB Ibrahim guy that idiot Persepolis owner was chasing and posting on his Instagram like a damn fool, is probably going to Turkey.

I hate the Iraq team and Iraqis in general, but facts are facts.

Sardar is playing hide-and-seek with Rubin. Milad Mohammadi was damn-near outstanding and couldn't even secure a contract at Strum.

Our best players are playing in Qatar 1st division and 2nd division cause, like all Iroonis, money matters the most.

Things are bleak

EDIT: seems Ibrahim stayed in Iraq

---

I am not saying they are more talented, cause they sure as hell are not, just seems they are having a much more successful transfer window (the first time in their history outdoing Iran, btw)
              Heerenveen? I don't think there in any Iraqi in the eredivisie. Most of their players play in the amateur Iraq league. Their European players play either in 3rd or 4th division teams or in the Swedish/Danish league. They have nobody playin in even the 10th to 15th best euro leagues and Adnan being the first (hasent even played yet) doesn't change that.

Comment

the Iranian league is hyped up by dalals and untrustworthy business men, the players are paid (if they actually get paid) above value.... I don't know what exactly happened to this guy, neither did I attend the negotiations but I believe his failure was a mixture of high financial demands as well as lack of experience which a team like Sturm Graz that has barely pretended bankruptcy twice, cannot afford....
                TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Lol why are you getting javgir because of an article of a tabloid newspaper?

There is no official news about Milad Mohammadi

Comment

Sturm have confirmed the signing of defender Christian Schoissengeyr (20 yo) from Rapid II's on a 2 year deal.

Comment

When is Sturm next text match?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        When is Sturm next text match?
                        22 July against Besiktas

Comment

According to Kleine Zeitung, the remaining test player along with Mohammadi left Austria due to an injury, but may return to the game against Besiktas

Still no news about Mohammadi though

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=236256

So it seems as I expected, Rah Ahan is stopping him from a move to Europe. This says that he has 2 offers from Europe one in the Austrian league (probably sturm Graz) and one in the Russian league but rah ahan is against him leaving the club.

Comment

He is free agent rah ahan can do sh1t

Comment

If he doesn't get signed vaghan heyfe. He did very well during his trial, and impressed throughly. His ambition is definitely there, which says a lot about his character as a whole.

Comment

Working...
                                X