Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is not getting contract from Strum. Confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      He is not getting contract from Strum. Confirmed.
      because of rah ahan?

Comment

Didn't people mention earlier in the thread that he is a free agent?

Comment

Good Luck in Azadegan league !
          sigpic

Comment

so far two potential move to europe have been ruined by ipl clubs. I don't know why people were saying that Mohammadi is a free agent? there was an article on fars news saying Mohammadi signed a 5 years contract with rah ahan.

Comment

Lol according to Kleine Zeitung the reason why he wasn't signed was because he couldn't impress coach Foda

And here it comes: their only LB is injured

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                Good Luck in Azadegan league !
                funny thing is he wont stay with Rahahan anyways, probably go to another IPL club.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  funny thing is he wont stay with Rahahan anyways, probably go to another IPL club.
                  Perspolis needs a LB

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                    so far two potential move to europe have been ruined by ipl clubs. I don't know why people were saying that Mohammadi is a free agent? there was an article on fars news saying Mohammadi signed a 5 years contract with rah ahan.
                    It wasn't Rah Ahan. The coach didn't want him.

From what I saw, Mohammadi was much better than their LB. So I don't know what went into his decision.

Comment

Mohammadi had an interview with FarsNews. He claimed he has 2 offers from Austria and Russia. He also said at the beginning of last seasons two teams rejected him before Hamid Estili took a risk and signed him... Well im sure those 2 teams feel very stupid right now!

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13940424001307

Comment

well Sturm Graz will have a lot of fun in the EL without a LB

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          Why would they keep him to give him away to a IPL Club?
                          sigpic

Comment

I hate to say it but I think a big reason we have less players in Europe nowadays is the fact that our players can't go to UAE anymore. Ipl clubs are so incompetent when it comes to dealing with European teams but the UAE teams cared about money more so they let them go. Karimi, neku, shojaei all went from UAE to big leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by zare3900 View Post
                              Mohammadi had an interview with FarsNews. He claimed he has 2 offers from Austria and Russia. He also said at the beginning of last seasons two teams rejected him before Hamid Estili took a risk and signed him... Well im sure those 2 teams feel very stupid right now!

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13940424001307
                              But he will sign with an IPL club when it's all said and done!

At least he got some experience. He was defending Hulk!

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                                I hate to say it but I think a big reason we have less players in Europe nowadays is the fact that our players can't go to UAE anymore. Ipl clubs are so incompetent when it comes to dealing with European teams but the UAE teams cared about money more so they let them go. Karimi, neku, shojaei all went from UAE to big leagues.
                                Not really.
                                What happened in those cases is that the dallals had agreements with the UAE clubs to get a bigger cut of the transfer fees.
                                In short, they screwed Iranian clubs out of money for a few more quid in their own pockets.

Comment

Working...
                                X