William Atashkadeh @ Örgryte IS | 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

William Atashkadeh @ Örgryte IS | 2015

Atashkadeh signed with Orgryte in the Swedish Third Tier earlier this year and I have been follow him. He is doing extremely well, scoring 9 times in 13 games, so I thought now is the time to open a thread. He is only 23 and hopefully he can get back to a good league and maybe another TM option in 3 years before WC2018.

Orgryte is in 2nd place and in a play-off promotion spot in the Superettan.

He scored a hattrick 2 weeks ago.

http://www.gp.se/sport/fotboll/ois/1...-i-ois-krossen

Comment

Comment

William scored AGAIN for his team in a 2-0 victory over Lund. 10 goals in 14 games. They will play Landskrona on sunday. Orgryte is 2nd and is in a promotion play-off spot with 11 games remaining. Atashkadeh is the 3rd highest scorer in the league but has played 1 less game. Also interesting note, Atashkadeh's teammate who is George Mourad, former played for Mes Kerman in the 2011/12 season. Also lets not forget Atashkadeh is only 23 and if his team does not get promoted, I think with such a goalscoring rate (even if he doesn't score again he will have 10 in 25 which is still decent) there will be teams from Superettan and Alleskenvan wanting to sign him. He will be an excellent option and Namazi said they were very intrested in him because of his pace and how he could help them on the counter. This would add to our great depth at the striker position, he might get called up in the next round of WCQ if he continues to play well. Our main strikers who get called up to TM are (Reza, Azmoun, Sharifi, Taremi and Atashkadeh if he gets called up), 5 pacey strikers who can all get the job done if others are injured, we really have a luxury in this position.

Comment

William for TM
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            William scored AGAIN for his team in a 2-0 victory over Lund. 10 goals in 14 games. They will play Landskrona on sunday. Orgryte is 2nd and is in a promotion play-off spot with 11 games remaining. Atashkadeh is the 3rd highest scorer in the league but has played 1 less game. Also interesting note, Atashkadeh's teammate who is George Mourad, former played for Mes Kerman in the 2011/12 season. Also lets not forget Atashkadeh is only 23 and if his team does not get promoted, I think with such a goalscoring rate (even if he doesn't score again he will have 10 in 25 which is still decent) there will be teams from Superettan and Alleskenvan wanting to sign him. He will be an excellent option and Namazi said they were very intrested in him because of his pace and how he could help them on the counter. This would add to our great depth at the striker position, he might get called up in the next round of WCQ if he continues to play well. Our main strikers who get called up to TM are (Reza, Azmoun, Sharifi, Taremi and Atashkadeh if he gets called up), 5 pacey strikers who can all get the job done if others are injured, we really have a luxury in this position.
            Didn't he messed up his legs just recently? He plays in Swedish tier 3 not even Dutch 2nd league. Whenever he repeats his scores in 1st division then we can give him an opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Didn't he messed up his legs just recently? He plays in 2nd division Swedish league not even Dutch 2nd league. Whenever he repeats his scores in 1st division then we can give him an opportunity.
              The difference here is he was seen as one of the biggest talents of the league and got injured that ruined it for him, he got the potential still if he keeps working hard he will be back

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                The difference here is he was seen as one of the biggest talents of the league and got injured that ruined it for him, he got the potential still if he keeps working hard he will be back
                Tell that to Uncle Lenin! whenever he is at that level just let us know.

Comment

Tell that to Uncle Lenin! whenever he is at that level just let us know.
                  lol do we have a pissed capitalists here that is changing the subject, if you dont believe me just go and read some old swedish newspapers and you will understand he has the potential

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                    lol do we have a pissed capitalists here that is changing the subject, if you dont believe me just go and read some old swedish newspapers and you will understand he has the potential
                    I ain't capitalist pig! (as Mr. Kim may refer us now) but not on the far left either. I am more like center inclining to left. that was just a soft joke, don't read anything more than that.

I am not saying he had no potential I am merely repeating myself that whenever he did something amazing in 1st division then we may raise our eyebrow.

Comment

I ain't capitalist pig! (as Mr. Kim may refer us now) but not on the far left either. I am more like center inclining to left. that was just a soft joke, don't read anything more than that.

I am not saying he had no potential I am merely repeating myself that whenever he did something amazing in 1st division then we may raise our eyebrow.
                      when i start a sentence with lol I'm not being serious either just making that clear. but i agree there is no need to even call him up now, but he will be back in first division next season without a doubt after this season

Comment

Namazi mentioned in the "Gol Bezan" podcast that Atashkade was the only other player besides Ashkan, Reza, Daniel, and Beitashour who could have helped the national team. He said Atashkade wasn't ready for international football with his injury. Namazi also said that he had tremendous pace on the ball and could stretch the opposing team which would've been a good addition to Team Melli had it worked out at the time.

Atashkade was like the one who got away lol.

Comment

he apparently already declined a TM invite, according to Namazi and now he is coming off serious injuries and playing in 3rd division.. lol

i doubt he will come across the CQ radar again anytime too soon..! and by then CQ wont be likely with TM ...??

id say forget about this dude, he is a lost cause..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            he apparently already declined a TM invite, according to Namazi and now he is coming off serious injuries and playing in 3rd division.. lol

i doubt he will come across the CQ radar again anytime too soon..! and by then CQ wont be likely with TM ...??

id say forget about this dude, he is a lost cause..!
                            but he accepted one later for the TM camp before our match against Kuwait in March 2013

Comment

Atashkadeh scored twice in his teams 7-1 win against Kristianstad. He now has 13 goals in 16 games. 4th best in the league.

Comment

Working...
                              X