William Atashkadeh @ Örgryte IS | 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    he apparently already declined a TM invite, according to Namazi and now he is coming off serious injuries and playing in 3rd division.. lol

i doubt he will come across the CQ radar again anytime too soon..! and by then CQ wont be likely with TM ...??

id say forget about this dude, he is a lost cause..!
    Indeed. Plus the fact that in an interview a few years back, he said he didnt even see himself as an Iranian.

Comment

I'd like to open up a thread about myself, I play recreationally and would like to be monitored. If we're gonna follow up on players in Sweden's 3rd freaking division might as well follow up on me. It's equally relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
        I'd like to open up a thread about myself, I play recreationally and would like to be monitored. If we're gonna follow up on players in Sweden's 3rd freaking division might as well follow up on me. It's equally relevant.
        he has scored 13 goals in 16 games and is still only 23.... common now, he is likely going to have some offers from swedish top league teams, so why not follow him? only reason he was let go by orbero was because of his injury issues.

Comment

Lmao I have a friend who plays only one division lower than him..

Comment

Is he too old to play for our U-23 team? That's where we need all the help we can get IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              Is he too old to play for our U-23 team? That's where we need all the help we can get IMHO.
              I think they're fine with azmoun, Motaheri, barzay, fazeli, and alipour

Comment

If he can score the same amount of goals in Allsvenskan then we can talk about a TM invite.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  If he can score the same amount of goals in Allsvenskan then we can talk about a TM invite.
                  Kiarash with the complete 180 haha. You used to be the guy touting the Tafazollis, and the Atashkadeh's of the world. A lot of the obscure names we now follow were brought up by you. I'm pretty sure you single-handedly got Omid Nazari invited to TM haha. Nobody knew about him until you posted about him. What happened to you loving these obscure Euro talents? I'm not trying to be mean, just want to see what caused the change in attitude. You sound a lot more cold in regards to many Euro based players than you were previously. You used to support them 100% it seemed.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    Kiarash with the complete 180 haha. You used to be the guy touting the Tafazollis, and the Atashkadeh's of the world. A lot of the obscure names we now follow were brought up by you. I'm pretty sure you single-handedly got Omid Nazari invited to TM haha. Nobody knew about him until you posted about him. What happened to you loving these obscure Euro talents? I'm not trying to be mean, just want to see what caused the change in attitude. You sound a lot more cold in regards to many Euro based players than you were previously. You used to support them 100% it seemed.
                    Because I was proven wrong in previous arguments with other members, just realized it later on. But in all seriousness, third division Sweden? We can't be kidding ourselves. And what I have read here, Sweden based members say even Allsvenskan isn't anything special.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Because I was proven wrong in previous arguments with other members, just realized it later on. But in all seriousness, third division Sweden? We can't be kidding ourselves. And what I have read here, Sweden based members say even Allsvenskan isn't anything special.
                      I wouldn't say you were proven wrong. Despite Nazari not being a TM quality player, I thought he was good for his age group. I remember him being a leader type player, and being one of the better players in the WAFF tournament. He's now in Swedish 2nd or 3rd division now. I think some people don't acknowledge that he had more quality than some of our other young players. We have a gauge, and he did well, better than some IPL youngsters. He's no Sardar or ARJ, but he was okay for a u23 player.

I think it's important that we don't forget these guys, especially the young ones. They may not be able to help TM senior team, but they might be good for u19, or u23.

Comment

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociatio...kings/country/

Swedish league is ranked 20th place in UEFA, and iffhs rates Iran's league above Swedens.

Also footballdatabase rates Sepahan as better than any Swedish club. Unfortunately our other clubs have gone on a bad form and dropped a bit in rating lol.

Most Asian heavyweight leagues are probably better than the Swedish league, or more or less on the same level.

But it's not that wierd since Swedish clubs don't have much money, and can't pay big salaries, so as soon as someone appears who is good, other European leagues buy him. So no good players (kind of players who are good enough to play in other top leagues) remain in that league.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          http://www.uefa.com/memberassociatio...kings/country/

Swedish league is ranked 20th place in UEFA, and iffhs rates Iran's league above Swedens.

Also footballdatabase rates Sepahan as better than any Swedish club. Unfortunately our other clubs have gone on a bad form and dropped a bit in rating lol.

Most Asian heavyweight leagues are probably better than the Swedish league, or more or less on the same level.

But it's not that wierd since Swedish clubs don't have much money, and can't pay big salaries, so as soon as someone appears who is good, other European leagues buy him. So no good players (kind of players who are good enough to play in other top leagues) remain in that league.
                          Makes sense, but like I said, Nazari showed that he was better than some of the IPL based u23 players when he played with them. I'm talking about the anecdotal evidence of seeing him play. Not comparing leagues. Guys like Nazari and Atashkadeh who are u23 may be able to help the youth teams. At least add depth. Even if they don't play for TM senior in the long run. I think Nazari should have continued to be invited to u23 based on his waff appearances. His injury came at a bad time.

Comment

Makes sense, but like I said, Nazari showed that he was better than some of the IPL based u23 players when he played with them. I'm talking about the anecdotal evidence of seeing him play. Not comparing leagues. Guys like Nazari and Atashkadeh who are u23 may be able to help the youth teams. At least add depth. Even if they don't play for TM senior in the long run. I think Nazari should have continued to be invited to u23 based on his waff appearances. His injury came at a bad time.
                            I thought he seemed alright too, but it seems CQ didn't see anything special in him since he let him go.. But unfortunately it seems like both his brother and he has dropped form since back then, as they now play in lower divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              I thought he seemed alright too, but it seems CQ didn't see anything special in him since he let him go.. But unfortunately it seems like both his brother and he has dropped form since back then, as they now play in lower divisions.
                              I think what happened is that since WAFF was run by CQ's staff, Nazari was called up by CQ. What happened after was that Nazari had that 1 year injury that derailed his career. At this point, since CQ has no real say over u23, I think Nazari is completely off the radar. If CQ was running the youth teams, I think he would call up some of these lower division youth players.

Comment

I think what happened is that since WAFF was run by CQ's staff, Nazari was called up by CQ. What happened after was that Nazari had that 1 year injury that derailed his career. At this point, since CQ has no real say over u23, I think Nazari is completely off the radar. If CQ was running the youth teams, I think he would call up some of these lower division youth players.
                                I personally don't think he would, just my opinion though

No idea about all the details whether it was injury, bad form or whatever which put them out of the picture.

CQ once called up Atashkadeh to a TM camp, but he didn't give him any playing time or ever called him up again.

Comment

Working...
                                X