William Atashkadeh @ Örgryte IS | 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    he has scored 13 goals in 16 games and is still only 23.... common now, he is likely going to have some offers from swedish top league teams, so why not follow him? only reason he was let go by orbero was because of his injury issues.
    And I scored like 30 goals in 27 goal koochik games so I should be considered too. Mate it's the THIRD division of Sweden... THIRD. And as for those "offers", I'll believe them when I see them. Anything less than Sweden's premier league is irrelevant for us to waste our time on.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
      And I scored like 30 goals in 27 goal koochik games so I should be considered too. Mate it's the THIRD division of Sweden... THIRD. And as for those "offers", I'll believe them when I see them. Anything less than Sweden's premier league is irrelevant for us to waste our time on.
      to be fair those are some pretty damn sh!tty gol koochik stats..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        to be fair those are some pretty damn sh!tty gol koochik stats..
        I make it up with my assists, have like 50 or so, and mind you people bus park a lot there.

Comment

I make it up with my assists, have like 50 or so, and mind you people bus park a lot there.
          Lol. Know that feel bro.

Comment

Comment

Am I mistaken that Omid and William were both injured pretty closely after they were invited to TM? I attribute their injuries so soon after, especially how long the injuries seemed that really derailed them. Injuries when a player is on the verge of breaking through in the first division are career killers. Hopefully they all improve. Whatever happened to Jami Rafati? I remember he was injured too. Is he done? He played for Genoa a few times, so I was always hoping he would improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                Am I mistaken that Omid and William were both injured pretty closely after they were invited to TM? I attribute their injuries so soon after, especially how long the injuries seemed that really derailed them. Injuries when a player is on the verge of breaking through in the first division are career killers. Hopefully they all improve. Whatever happened to Jami Rafati? I remember he was injured too. Is he done? He played for Genoa a few times, so I was always hoping he would improve.
                Rafati is still under contract at Serie B side AS Livorno but he did not make any appearance in the 2014-2015 season. Hopefully he will make some minutes now, he should make the squad more often if he wants to make an impact.

http://www.transfermarkt.nl/jami-raf...spieler/281658

Comment

Atashkadeh with another hattrick in his team 5-1 win against Halmia. That's 16 goals in 17 games, he is the best scorer in the league. All of you clowns comparing your gol koochik stats to Atashkadeh... 16 goals in 17 games is still good regardless of Swedish 3rd tier, it means he can play 100% in 1st or 2nd Division.

Also he is only 23. Which means he has plenty of time.

Comment

Talk is cheap, I still think this thread is useless. We'll be impressed once he does this in the Allsvenskan

Comment

Talk is cheap, I still think this thread is useless. We'll be impressed once he does this in the Allsvenskan
                      I saw him in Allsvenskan before that major injury that ruined everything for him. If you think this thread is useless you dont need to visit it, neither does kiarash, neither does anyone else that already stated their opinion and just show up to same the same shit over and over again going on repeat.

Comment

Only in Swedish top division. The rest is just waste of time. JB scored 17 goals in dutch second league. Look at him now. I doubt JB scores even the half of what he did last season.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            Only in Swedish top division. The rest is just waste of time. JB scored 17 goals in dutch second league. Look at him now. I doubt JB scores even the half of what he did last season.
                            he scored 6 I believe lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              I saw him in Allsvenskan before that major injury that ruined everything for him. If you think this thread is useless you dont need to visit it, neither does kiarash, neither does anyone else that already stated their opinion and just show up to same the same shit over and over again going on repeat.
                              You don't get it do you? This one thread will open the floodgates to more of these unnecessary players playing in garbage leagues. People like you will start finding Iranians in England's 5th division, San Marino's 8th division and make threads about it and fill up the forums with these.

Comment

You don't get it do you? This one thread will open the floodgates to more of these unnecessary players playing in garbage leagues. People like you will start finding Iranians in England's 5th division, San Marino's 8th division and make threads about it and fill up the forums with these.
                                you really don't get it do you? he WAS CALLED UP TO TM, he is ONLY 23, he is the TOP SCORER of the league. so why not open a new thread? why should we not follow him if he is doing so well? if you don't like it just don't visit the thread

Comment

Working...
                                X