No announcement yet.

2015–16 Iran Pro League Draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sepahan gets a similar schedule every year. Why do we have to face SS and PP both at home first, then play them away in the return leg, whats the logic behind this?

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
      They should easily clinch 7th spot this time.
      Shohada and Velayat Cup is wide open for them to win.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
        Sepahan gets a similar schedule every year. Why do we have to face SS and PP both at home first, then play them away in the return leg, whats the logic behind this?
        I watched the draw. Teams who play in the same stadium were drawn first. I think Zob Ahan got the highest number out of the two available between zob ahan and sepahan so Most likely they get the away match between perspolis and Esteghlal first. Zob Ahan plays Esteghlal and Perspolis back to back on Week 3 and 4 in Azadi Staium!... No conspiracy here..

Comment

Originally posted by zare3900 View Post
          I watched the draw. Teams who play in the same stadium were drawn first. I think Zob Ahan got the highest number out of the two available between zob ahan and sepahan so Most likely they get the away match between perspolis and Esteghlal first. Zob Ahan plays Esteghlal and Perspolis back to back on Week 3 and 4 in Azadi Staium!... No conspiracy here..
          every year sepahan has to play ss and pp at home first. Forget SS and PP, They are also playing Foolad,Teraktor and Naft all at home first.How is it possible for a title contender to play all their important games at home first? And they say " mafiyae footballe esfahan".

Comment

Working...
          X