Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haj Safi's goal to Altinordo

http://toofanezard.ir/video/8532-%D9...%8C%D9%87.html

Be ghole Game-net too Iran, "vel dad!" loool just kidding, well done Ehsan.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

That was a great goal, but Iranian champions barely managing to get a tie against a mid-table Turkish 2nd division side is pretty embarrassing (they were down 3-1 at some point!).
      Last edited by Bi-honar; 07-13-2015, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        That was a great goal, but Iranian champions barely managing to get a tie against a mid-table Turkish 2nd division side is pretty embarrassing (they were down 3-1 at some point!).
        It's a friendly, results are pointless bro. Or else Europa league Rubin barely managed a draw against bottom table team Gostaresh Foulad last year while yesterday Wolfsburg also only got a draw against a poor Polish team I have never heard of.

Comment

Our IPL teams are just taking it easy on the Turkish team we all know that IPL players are as good as those in every country in Europe outside of the top 3 leagues.

We don't need trash players playing in 2nd divisions of Germany/England because it is clear IPL is waaaaay better than most other leagues. I and many posters here won't believe anything different.

Even though Australia and the US and other countries have success with 2nd and 3rd division players from Europe, IPL is just so chalk full of talent with our clubs being just under Man U and Barcelona that we don't need any players from abroad.

I laugh at the thought that we would ever have a bad league! HA! I say good day sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            Our IPL teams are just taking it easy on the Turkish team we all know that IPL players are as good as those in every country in Europe outside of the top 3 leagues.

We don't need trash players playing in 2nd divisions of Germany/England because it is clear IPL is waaaaay better than most other leagues. I and many posters here won't believe anything different.

Even though Australia and the US and other countries have success with 2nd and 3rd division players from Europe, IPL is just so chalk full of talent with our clubs being just under Man U and Barcelona that we don't need any players from abroad.

I laugh at the thought that we would ever have a bad league! HA! I say good day sir.
            With your logic, Turkey>>>>>>>>>>>>Iran_>Russia (Gostaresh drawing EL team Rubin Kazan lmao)

Last year Fenerbache barely beat Sepahan 1-0.

As you can see these kind of comparisons are very ignorant and childish, and make it seem that you do not know very much about football.

Comment

He slipped though

Comment

The scoreline in friendlies is meaningless. Not to mention Sepahan played with 10 players for 75 minutes. Also the PK called for the Turks was pure BS.

Comment

Who cares about this guy? He doesn't want to move in Europe and stay in his confort zone in Sepahan

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Who cares about this guy? He doesn't want to move in Europe and stay in his confort zone in Sepahan
                    BAba for the upteenth time he has no offers. You want to believe the Nikbakht to Athletico and Sadeghian to Dortmund be my guest but HS has no offers from any European team.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      With your logic, Turkey>>>>>>>>>>>>Iran_>Russia (Gostaresh drawing EL team Rubin Kazan lmao)

Last year Fenerbache barely beat Sepahan 1-0.

As you can see these kind of comparisons are very ignorant and childish, and make it seem that you do not know very much about football.

Haha, yeah, I forgot to put in how our teams can't beat an Arab team in QF+ in a Asian Champions League lol. I'm childish because I know how much IPL sucks and you don't want to believe it.

FYI, Gostaresh getting a tie would make them = Russia, not >. FYI, if you think any club in Iran is even close to the quality of a Fenerbahce or Galatasaray, I'm coming to your house to smoke pot next time. You've got some good stuff man.

I may be childish, but at least I'm not living in an ignorant bliss where IPL isn't a third-fourth tier league.

You and Z Joon are the ones sitting here touting guys from IPL like they are some big deal, and they get called up to TM and they suck and we're stuck with Masoud at CAM. If any of these "stars" in IPL were worth as much as the shit I took this morning, they would be in Europe right now, or at least taking Masoud's spot.

When Mohammadi got a trial with Sturm, so many people, like Z Joon, were ecstatic, saying "haha! Take that everyone who wanted to call players from abroad! We have just as good players coming out of IPL."

Why so silent now that we see that he wasn't even good enough for A. Bundesliga...

You guys are delusional and try to belittle and insult me to hide that you guys are often WRONG about the IPL and it's quality.

It's like my Aunt when she really believes in Jesus and I say something to make her question religion in general and she tells me I'm childish for questioning her faith.

If your faith is that strong, you should have something legitimate to back up your opinions instead of just calling me childish.

If IPL is a decent league, give me ONE example. I can give you TEN reasons why it's a shit league. #1 being it's corrupt as fuck by government interference. #2 we can't win these friendlies (which we shouldn't, because the opposing leagues have higher quality and organization). #3 We can't and haven't won ACL in many years. #4 None of the players (Sadeghian, Rahmani, Mosalman, Karimi, etc.) that you and Z Joon get a boner over to be the new star player in TM ever pan out. They are usually scrubs who wear the TM shirt a couple of times and show their lack of quality, yet you guys continue to whine and bitch about their lack of opportunities and then say Davari, Beitashour, Radjabali-Fardi, Hasegawa, etc. don't deserve any more chances to make their names in TM. Why do your IPL guys get so many deserved opportunities, even when they're being outscored/outplayed by third-rate Brazilian Edinho in uber-powerful IPL, but you scoff at players who have barely been given opportunities or none at all.

I think you're as childish as I am with your opinions Camran, same with Z Joon. You are just the first to call me childish. I never personally attack you or Z Joon. Call you or your ideas idiotic or hypocritical (which I truly believe they are) or call you smug (which you both are). You think you are right about everything, yet honestly, don't back anything up.

Give me your one example of IPL being a legitimate league that can compare to even second tier leagues in the world. I am awaiting it, as I've never heard it. I've given you 4 "childish" examples up front. I disagreed with you, so it must be really stupid and childish, I know. I can easily come up with 6 more reasons, but that's overkill now. I'll provide the other 6 if you want after you provide your 1 reason IPL is as great as you make it out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        Haha, yeah, I forgot to put in how our teams can't beat an Arab team in QF+ in a Asian Champions League lol. I'm childish because I know how much IPL sucks and you don't want to believe it.

FYI, Gostaresh getting a tie would make them = Russia, not >. FYI, if you think any club in Iran is even close to the quality of a Fenerbahce or Galatasaray, I'm coming to your house to smoke pot next time. You've got some good stuff man.

I may be childish, but at least I'm not living in an ignorant bliss where IPL isn't a third-fourth tier league.

You and Z Joon are the ones sitting here touting guys from IPL like they are some big deal, and they get called up to TM and they suck and we're stuck with Masoud at CAM. If any of these "stars" in IPL were worth as much as the shit I took this morning, they would be in Europe right now, or at least taking Masoud's spot.

When Mohammadi got a trial with Sturm, so many people, like Z Joon, were ecstatic, saying "haha! Take that everyone who wanted to call players from abroad! We have just as good players coming out of IPL."

Why so silent now that we see that he wasn't even good enough for A. Bundesliga...

You guys are delusional and try to belittle and insult me to hide that you guys are often WRONG about the IPL and it's quality.

It's like my Aunt when she really believes in Jesus and I say something to make her question religion in general and she tells me I'm childish for questioning her faith.

If your faith is that strong, you should have something legitimate to back up your opinions instead of just calling me childish.

If IPL is a decent league, give me ONE example. I can give you TEN reasons why it's a shit league. #1 being it's corrupt as fuck by government interference. #2 we can't win these friendlies (which we shouldn't, because the opposing leagues have higher quality and organization). #3 We can't and haven't won ACL in many years. #4 None of the players (Sadeghian, Rahmani, Mosalman, Karimi, etc.) that you and Z Joon get a boner over to be the new star player in TM ever pan out. They are usually scrubs who wear the TM shirt a couple of times and show their lack of quality, yet you guys continue to whine and bitch about their lack of opportunities and then say Davari, Beitashour, Radjabali-Fardi, Hasegawa, etc. don't deserve any more chances to make their names in TM. Why do your IPL guys get so many deserved opportunities, even when they're being outscored/outplayed by third-rate Brazilian Edinho in uber-powerful IPL, but you scoff at players who have barely been given opportunities or none at all.

I think you're as childish as I am with your opinions Camran, same with Z Joon. You are just the first to call me childish. I never personally attack you or Z Joon. Call you or your ideas idiotic or hypocritical (which I truly believe they are) or call you smug (which you both are). You think you are right about everything, yet honestly, don't back anything up.

Give me your one example of IPL being a legitimate league that can compare to even second tier leagues in the world. I am awaiting it, as I've never heard it. I've given you 4 "childish" examples up front. I disagreed with you, so it must be really stupid and childish, I know. I can easily come up with 6 more reasons, but that's overkill now. I'll provide the other 6 if you want after you provide your 1 reason IPL is as great as you make it out to be.
                        I meant to make that sign =>, not sure why I worte _>.

You using 1-2 friendly game results to base your opinion about IPL sucking says enough about your intelligence. I assume you believe Iran is better than all South American teams cause we beat Chile?

Btw if you would follow Mohammadi's games at his trial, he did pretty good, he clearly stood up both among PFDC fans and fans of that team, so the reason behind if he does not get signed is most likely not his football skills, and they haven't even announced if he is getting signed or not, so stop spreading BS.

You seem to be a very confused and delusional person, and unfortunately, the players that I and Zjoon are talking about, are getting called up to TM, while the players you talk about, (Davari, Beitashour etc) most of them got their shot at TM and were not called up again, seems like CQ prefered some IPL players ahead of them, ajab...

Stop being so mad cause your buddy who liked your comment on Facebook was not invited to TM, cause we have better options in IPL and CQ seems to agree.
                        The first bolded part is a typical example of you putting words in my mouth, I'm truly starting to believe that you are ravani. Get help, ASAP.
                        The second is seriously offensive to our players I'm ashamed to even discuss these matters with you, since it seems like you are not playing with a full deck of cards.

Your post isn't even worth for me to wipe my ass with.

May god be with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          It's a friendly, results are pointless bro. Or else Europa league Rubin barely managed a draw against bottom table team Gostaresh Foulad last year while yesterday Wolfsburg also only got a draw against a poor Polish team I have never heard of.
                          Russian league > IPL
                          Turkish league > IPL

Rubin kazan doesn't care about friendlies, they just experiment.
                          Most of the iranian clubs take these friendlies seriously but they still lose. Why? because the quality gap is too wide. Pre-season or not, IPL is far behind european standard. To be honest these friendlies are good because they show how weak our football is. I can assure you that Zobahan analyzed Fenerbache for hours or maybe even days. Fenerbache just went their for a warm-up game.
                          Do you seriously think that Rubin kazan will sit down and analyze what Goostaresh foolad are doing they dont even care!

How many clubs in IPL have an academy, private stadium or decent facilities??

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                            Russian league > IPL
                            Turkish league > IPL

Rubin kazan doesn't care about friendlies, they just experiment.
                            Most of the iranian clubs take these friendlies seriously but they still lose. Why? because the quality gap is too wide. Pre-season or not, IPL is far behind european standard.

How many clubs in IPL have an academy, private stadium or decent facilities??
                            Who says Iranian clubs take friendlies seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Who says Iranian clubs take friendlies seriously?
                              I'm sure like 99% of Iranians his amoo told him that story and later on it was printed like fact.

Comment

Working...
                              X