• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haj Safi's goal to Altinordo

Originally posted by football.club View Post
    Russian league > IPL
    Turkish league > IPL
    That's my point, any results can happen in friendlies. We had UCL Dynamo Kiev losing to SS couple of years back for example. And If the quality gap was as wide as you say, even if Rubin was experimenting, they should have won against bottom placed Gostaresh Foolad, they have a Europa league quality squad, but they didn't.

All teams experiment in friendlies, the fact that you say Iranian teams try but others don't is pure Bs, sorry but that's weak and make it seem like you have an agenda while desperately trying to prove your opinion.

Sepahan played a lot of youngsters from their reserves who never get to play and Zob Ahan fielded a very young side vs a world class Fenerbahce side who have bench players worth few times our whole league. The goal of a friendly is experimenting different tactics and giving play time to younger guys, whether the team is from Uganda or Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      I meant to make that sign =>, not sure why I worte _>.

You using 1-2 friendly game results to base your opinion about IPL sucking says enough about your intelligence. I assume you believe Iran is better than all South American teams cause we beat Chile?

Btw if you would follow Mohammadi's games at his trial, he did pretty good, he clearly stood up both among PFDC fans and fans of that team, so the reason behind if he does not get signed is most likely not his football skills, and they haven't even announced if he is getting signed or not, so stop spreading BS.

You seem to be a very confused and delusional person, and unfortunately, the players that I and Zjoon are talking about, are getting called up to TM, while the players you talk about, (Davari, Beitashour etc) most of them got their shot at TM and were not called up again, seems like CQ prefered some IPL players ahead of them, ajab...

Stop being so mad cause your buddy who liked your comment on Facebook was not invited to TM, cause we have better options in IPL and CQ seems to agree.
      The first bolded part is a typical example of you putting words in my mouth, I'm truly starting to believe that you are ravani. Get help, ASAP.
      The second is seriously offensive to our players I'm ashamed to even discuss these matters with you, since it seems like you are not playing with a full deck of cards.

Your post isn't even worth for me to wipe my ass with.

May god be with you.
      Lol, spout the same bs without even reading haha. Didn't acknowledge one of my points between 1-4. You pick and choose what to respond to and didn't even give 1 reason IPL is good. Just 1 random irrelevant reason you think they aren't that bad (Mohammadi not getting signed. Okay bud, explain to me why none of the players from IPL that you and Z Joon cum all over has been any good? Everyone was nutting their pajama pants over Sharifi, and I watched his games in TM. Dude is an amateur. If he were better, he would have taken Shojaei's place last year. Same with Rahmani, Karimi, Mosalman, etc.

So yeah, answer me that before you wipe your ass with it lol. I respond to your comments, and you just ignore my responses. Who is the childish one? I can argue with you, but you run away and deflect answering. Give me ONE reason IPL is good bro. You can't. I can call you this and that, but I won't. You and Z Joon love insulting people, and you deserve to be insulted, but I won't lower myself to doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        Lol, spout the same bs without even reading haha. Didn't acknowledge one of my points between 1-4. You pick and choose what to respond to and didn't even give 1 reason IPL is good. Just 1 random irrelevant reason you think they aren't that bad (Mohammadi not getting signed. Okay bud, explain to me why none of the players from IPL that you and Z Joon cum all over has been any good? Everyone was nutting their pajama pants over Sharifi, and I watched his games in TM. Dude is an amateur. If he were better, he would have taken Shojaei's place last year. Same with Rahmani, Karimi, Mosalman, etc.

So yeah, answer me that before you wipe your ass with it lol. I respond to your comments, and you just ignore my responses. Who is the childish one? I can argue with you, but you run away and deflect answering. Give me ONE reason IPL is good bro. You can't. I can call you this and that, but I won't. You and Z Joon love insulting people, and you deserve to be insulted, but I won't lower myself to doing it.

Sharifi is a forward. Why would he replace Shojaie?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          That's my point, any results can happen in friendlies. We had UCL Dynamo Kiev losing to SS couple of years back for example. And If the quality gap was as wide as you say, even if Rubin was experimenting, they should have won against bottom placed Gostaresh Foolad, they have a Europa league quality squad, but they didn't.

All teams experiment in friendlies, the fact that you say Iranian teams try but others don't is pure Bs, sorry but that's weak and make it seem like you have an agenda while desperately trying to prove your opinion.

Sepahan played a lot of youngsters from their reserves who never get to play and Zob Ahan fielded a very young side vs a world class Fenerbahce side who have bench players worth few times our whole league. The goal of a friendly is experimenting different tactics and giving play time to younger guys, whether the team is from Uganda or Germany.
          Fenerbahce - Nani/Van Persie. Good players.

IPL - Edinho. Best player in the league that actually had people seriously debating his inclusion in TM!

You guys are just pulling stuff out of your asses. IPL is much lower than these leagues. We have a goddamn system in place to measure league strength. Champions Leagues. We never win any of these. It's usually countries with football infrastructure and investment that win.

The day that the league scoring is won by a guy who isn't Enayati or a third-rate Brazilian, maybe, just maybe, we will see IPL improving. As of now, it is an amateur league.

Z Joon, Camran deflected my question. You seem like the resident IPL expert and aficionado, I gave 4 pretty concrete reasons why IPL is a crap league and Camran wiped his butt with them. I just wanted one reason why you consider IPL to be a strong league. I don't accept the answer, well we're not that bad. I want a reason why IPL is good in your mind. Why a team like Sepahan holds a candle to Fenerbahce or Galatasaray. Thanks.

Comment

It is impossible to have a discussion with people on this forum without being attacked by some members. I believe some users are being disrespectful towards others, responding in a rude manner. I guess a "forum title/amount of posts" is a reason to be haughty

Comment

I have already described my opinions and answered the same question 100 times for the past 3 years, I will not do it again, I will not even bother replying to you anymore, so no need to discuss with me or quote my posts.

Originally posted by football.club View Post
              It is impossible to have a discussion with people on this forum without being attacked by some members. I believe some users are being disrespectful towards others, responding in a rude manner. I guess a "forum title/amount of posts" is a reason to be haughty
              I'm sorry if I seemed rude, it's just that you have no basis for what you said, you have no idea who cares and who doesn't care about anything in regards to these friendly game, they're just things you made up in your own mind. When you actually have something to base off of what you said, then please let me know and we can start discussing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                It's a friendly, results are pointless bro. Or else Europa league Rubin barely managed a draw against bottom table team Gostaresh Foulad last year while yesterday Wolfsburg also only got a draw against a poor Polish team I have never heard of.
                Are you hitting on me dude?!

Gotta be careful around here, apparently some people are into sleeping with their brothers/bros, so they find that word sexually suggestive. Farda vaasat harf dar miaran!!!
                Last edited by Bi-honar; 07-13-2015, 02:39 PM.

Comment

It seems some people have genuine agendas against the Ipl. Even if sharifi hasn't been as good as advertised why don't you mention other players?
                  What about amiri who was an unknown and has played so well against even the likes of Chile
                  Or pouraliganji who at such a young age was a rock at cb in the asian cup.
                  Or hajsafi who at 25 already is approaching 100 caps
                  Or ando who has pretty mucg played his whole career in the Ipl
                  Or the fact that the defensive line that has been so good recently are all either Ipl based or brought up in the Ipl.
                  Or some great goalies that have came out of the Ipl like abed zadeh, rahmati and maybe beiranvand

These are ignored but sharifi makes the Ipl shit. Of course no one is saying the Ipl is amazing, I'm sure every one knows it has its flaws. But it's not some 4th rate league as some seem to think.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    I have already described my opinions and answered the same question 100 times for the past 3 years, I will not do it again, I will not even bother replying to you anymore, so no need to discuss with me or quote my posts.

I'm sorry if I seemed rude, it's just that you have no basis for what you said, you have no idea who cares and who doesn't care about anything in regards to these friendly game, they're just things you made up in your own mind. When you actually have something to base off of what you said, then please let me know and we can start discussing it.
                    This is the kind of response you get from a person with an authoritarian personality. Everything is one-way obviously. How do you cope in your daily life when you need to sit and listen to others?? people with different opinions. Do you ignore them, call them "butt" or talk about their amoo?

Comment

The most overrated TM player since Karim..!even as a MFdr
                      Never rated him all that much & right now he tops my TM shit list

Comment

"It seems some people have genuine agendas against the Ipl. Even if sharifi hasn't been as good as advertised why don't you mention other players?
                        What about amiri who was an unknown and has played so well against even the likes of Chile
                        Or pouraliganji who at such a young age was a rock at cb in the asian cup.
                        Or hajsafi who at 25 already is approaching 100 caps
                        Or ando who has pretty mucg played his whole career in the Ipl
                        Or the fact that the defensive line that has been so good recently are all either Ipl based or brought up in the Ipl.
                        Or some great goalies that have came out of the Ipl like abed zadeh, rahmati and maybe beiranvand

These are ignored but sharifi makes the Ipl shit. Of course no one is saying the Ipl is amazing, I'm sure every one knows it has its flaws. But it's not some 4th rate league as some seem to think."

So, the implication from everything I said is that IPL is the worst league ever, and that I said every player ever is shit from the league? Is that how you are twisting my words? My point was that many here make excuses for all the problems and failures in IPL. IPL is a third/fourth tier league. Every league, barring the horrible ones, has some decent players come up. No Iranian player has been earth shatteringly good in 10 years. We've had decent players come up, as have many teams in our level as third/fourth tier league. Most of our players that have innate talent usually have left immediately when they were found, and this includes JB, Azmoun, PAG, Ando, etc. The players that stay in IPL are usually either A.) Highly inconsistent or B.) Were never really that good.

I can give you 10 examples of players that are hyped that stay in the league *cough Bakhstiar Rahmani, Arash Afshin, Payam Sadeghian *cough who never amounted to anything, even in IPL, they aren't the best player. When was the last time the league had a player who was the best in the league and Iranian? Ansarifard?

We saw how competitive of a player he turned out to be in Europe. The guys who are in IPL up until 23 years old have not done shit in ACL, Europe, etc. in over 15 years. What does it say about the league when players that stay in it get gradually worse with every year. You give the example of Hajsafi, but the guy has gotten less and less impressive each year. He had so much potential, and I blame IPL for slowing it tremendously. If you think Ehsan is one of the top 5 players in IPL, I would have to disagree with you.

You shouldn't make implications that I said IPL is the worst league in the world. I said it wasn't good, and all of your examples are either players who stayed in Iran and got worse, or immediately left when they showed potential and grew as players.

Iranians have innate football talent, so don't accuse me of thinking they don't. You misunderstand raw talent with football knowledge and growth. None of our players grow in IPL. They recede, and if you don't believe me, again, I will give you 10 examples, and you give me one of a player who got substantially better each year he stayed in IPL.

FYI, thank you for at least reading my post and responding to me like a mature adult. I respect your mode of conversation.

EDIT: Although Amiri was a ghost in the Turkmenistan game, and I can't say he is 100% inconsistent, since I have only seen him in TM a handful of times, I will agree with you that he is a diamond in the rough. He is the exception. Our league is not producing TM quality players in every position is my point. Turkey has a plethora of players competing to get the starting positions. Most NT's with a decent league have this competition. In Iran, we have to hope CQ digs through enough players to find a guy like Amiri who plays above the IPL level. A diamond in the rough argument is not a good way to argue that the league is a good league. Our league would be good if we could produce 2 competitive players in each position, and have some depth. TM is based around foreign born players, veterans who went to Europe from eras gone-by, young stars who play in Europe who barely set foot in IPL, and a handful of guys who are position players with nobody behind them.

Find me a quality RB to play behind Ghafouri whose natural position is RB and not RM. Find me some quality CB's to replace Montazeri and Hosseini. Find me a LB in Iran. Find me 2 CAM's in Iran who can replace Shojaei and be a solid back-up.

We don't have these things, and you're lying to yourself if you believe IPL consistently has provided TM with quality players. Every camp CQ invites a revolving door of IPL players like Reza Haghighi, Sharifi, etc and we get excited and they're gone just as soon as they came. Of the 50 players that are the best in IPL, only 4-5 played in TM consistently in the last few years. That is a major problem with IPL, but believe what you want.

Comment

So if the Ipl is a 4th rate league doesn't that make beitashour a 6/7th rate player? Since there is 3 players from that league clearly above him at least according to queiroz.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                            So if the Ipl is a 4th rate league doesn't that make beitashour a 6/7th rate player? Since there is 3 players from that league clearly above him at least according to queiroz.
                            Well, as people are saying I'm jumping the gun with my assumption that Mohammadi wasn't signed, I will say that it has been shown here that Beitashour has been injured the last few times CQ has announced camps. Or, you're right. Either way, I'm not a Beitashour lover. I personally think he plays well in the MLS. In my mind, the MLS is also a third-rate league. Beitashour is one of the better RB's in that league, and in no way deserves to play for TM. Many of us just say that he should be invited. Same with Davari. I'm a don't know until you try kind of guy. I even support inviting players that have hype from the league. Heck, those are really our only 2 sources of players.

My beef is with people who assume that IPL is some God-send and that those of us who think that the league needs a vast restructuring and needs to move into the era of modern football are chastised as being childish or stupid. IPL is a bad league. There are many problems with the league, primarily, government influence causing poor team management and constant transfers with players never being able to build chemistry, and just a complete lack of proper investment to make the league a contender in the region, let alone among the world.

People who think I'm an IPL hater, it's funny, I want the league to be BETTER!! I have no bias against the league to fail, and you are all funny, particularly Camran, to imply that. I want the best for TM, which involves our league improving. Yes, I think it is ridiculous to believe our league is in a good state. It's not. I want private investors to come in, and buy a Thierry Henry, or a Xavi, etc. and for us to win an ACL...

Does that make me a bad guy to want more competitive players in our league, more focus on player development and professional standards for our players? We can blame sanctions or whatever, but the fact of the matter is, our league is bad. With our players' innate talent level, with the right restructuring and investment in our league, we are easily a top 15 team in World football.

I will argue that our players are as innately talented as the Turks if not more. Keep in mind that Ozil, Khedira and others are Turks not playing for Turkey. Their national team is also pretty damn good in a crowded UEFA. We are as good as these guys with our raw talent, but they actually have invested in making a professional league. Their players aren't ahead of ours in any way, they just compete with decent players often, within their own league, and teams have a sense of pride in being the best. In Iran, players shuffle around so much, and there is such government interference that it really isn't a big deal who wins other than just pride for your team/city. Persepolis and Esteghlal change almost every player each season, Tractor and Malavan get every decent young talent for military, and its just not like other professional leagues. Imagine if Ronaldo and Messi went from Real, to Barca, to Valencia, to Sevilla, etc. Would La Liga be as stable/interesting. Would fans really care about the teams that much, other than the fact that they enjoy the team? Transfers happen in Europe, but not like in Iran, its ridiculous. If La Liga were as much as a mess as IPL, believe me, they would not win Champions league as often either. Even with a lot more money. IPL has no stability + no money, hence why I complain about it so much.

I want change, do you?

Comment

OK Guys cool it off please!

@ Afat11 please soften your tone a bit when discussing with our members! There is no need to get so offensive!
                              thanks.
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I think its somewhere in the middle.

PGL is not a third/fourth rate league. However, it is not as good as some people make it out to be either.

Whether we like to admit it or not, our league is on a similar level to Qatar's (slightly better IMO).

They have better pitches, better infrastructure, better foreign players, better coaches (on average), more professionalism.

We have better domestic talent, way more fans, real footballing culture, heaps more potential, better club rivalries, etc.....

PGL is packed full of good players, but they are unable to shine because nobody helps them get better.

For example, look at Borhani, or Gholamreza Rezaei. Look with how much potential they started with.
                                Gholamreza Rezaei had 6 goals in his first 9 Melli games if I remember correctly. Who helped him grow? Who helped him flourish? Who helped Borhani make bigger strides when he was lighting the lamp in Iran?

Our league is bad because nobody is helping it grow. The league's coaches for the most part are not of high quality. Although the emergence of Yahya, Mansourian, and Veisi is a breath of fresh air.

The players are not the problem in the league, they just seem like it because nobody helps them get better, at any age. It is a relatively poor league because those running it and coaching in it often are only seeking their own personal gains.

Comment

Working...
                                X