• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess not so "Altin" nor "ordu"...
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      That was a great goal, but Iranian champions barely managing to get a tie against a mid-table Turkish 2nd division side is pretty embarrassing (they were down 3-1 at some point!).
      Aghili got a red card.

Comment

Haj Safi's goal to Altinordo

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
        I think its somewhere in the middle.

PGL is not a third/fourth rate league. However, it is not as good as some people make it out to be either.

Whether we like to admit it or not, our league is on a similar level to Qatar's (slightly better IMO).

They have better pitches, better infrastructure, better foreign players, better coaches (on average), more professionalism.

We have better domestic talent, way more fans, real footballing culture, heaps more potential, better club rivalries, etc.....

PGL is packed full of good players, but they are unable to shine because nobody helps them get better.

For example, look at Borhani, or Gholamreza Rezaei. Look with how much potential they started with.
        Gholamreza Rezaei had 6 goals in his first 9 Melli games if I remember correctly. Who helped him grow? Who helped him flourish? Who helped Borhani make bigger strides when he was lighting the lamp in Iran?

Our league is bad because nobody is helping it grow. The league's coaches for the most part are not of high quality. Although the emergence of Yahya, Mansourian, and Veisi is a breath of fresh air.

The players are not the problem in the league, they just seem like it because nobody helps them get better, at any age. It is a relatively poor league because those running it and coaching in it often are only seeking their own personal gains.
        Excellent post, pretty much what me and Camran are repeating the last 2-3 years

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          Haha, yeah, I forgot to put in how our teams can't beat an Arab team in QF+ in a Asian Champions League lol. I'm childish because I know how much IPL sucks and you don't want to believe it.

FYI, Gostaresh getting a tie would make them = Russia, not >. FYI, if you think any club in Iran is even close to the quality of a Fenerbahce or Galatasaray, I'm coming to your house to smoke pot next time. You've got some good stuff man.

I may be childish, but at least I'm not living in an ignorant bliss where IPL isn't a third-fourth tier league.

You and Z Joon are the ones sitting here touting guys from IPL like they are some big deal, and they get called up to TM and they suck and we're stuck with Masoud at CAM. If any of these "stars" in IPL were worth as much as the shit I took this morning, they would be in Europe right now, or at least taking Masoud's spot.

When Mohammadi got a trial with Sturm, so many people, like Z Joon, were ecstatic, saying "haha! Take that everyone who wanted to call players from abroad! We have just as good players coming out of IPL."

Why so silent now that we see that he wasn't even good enough for A. Bundesliga...

You guys are delusional and try to belittle and insult me to hide that you guys are often WRONG about the IPL and it's quality.

It's like my Aunt when she really believes in Jesus and I say something to make her question religion in general and she tells me I'm childish for questioning her faith.

If your faith is that strong, you should have something legitimate to back up your opinions instead of just calling me childish.

If IPL is a decent league, give me ONE example. I can give you TEN reasons why it's a shit league. #1 being it's corrupt as fuck by government interference. #2 we can't win these friendlies (which we shouldn't, because the opposing leagues have higher quality and organization). #3 We can't and haven't won ACL in many years. #4 None of the players (Sadeghian, Rahmani, Mosalman, Karimi, etc.) that you and Z Joon get a boner over to be the new star player in TM ever pan out. They are usually scrubs who wear the TM shirt a couple of times and show their lack of quality, yet you guys continue to whine and bitch about their lack of opportunities and then say Davari, Beitashour, Radjabali-Fardi, Hasegawa, etc. don't deserve any more chances to make their names in TM. Why do your IPL guys get so many deserved opportunities, even when they're being outscored/outplayed by third-rate Brazilian Edinho in uber-powerful IPL, but you scoff at players who have barely been given opportunities or none at all.

I think you're as childish as I am with your opinions Camran, same with Z Joon. You are just the first to call me childish. I never personally attack you or Z Joon. Call you or your ideas idiotic or hypocritical (which I truly believe they are) or call you smug (which you both are). You think you are right about everything, yet honestly, don't back anything up.

Give me your one example of IPL being a legitimate league that can compare to even second tier leagues in the world. I am awaiting it, as I've never heard it. I've given you 4 "childish" examples up front. I disagreed with you, so it must be really stupid and childish, I know. I can easily come up with 6 more reasons, but that's overkill now. I'll provide the other 6 if you want after you provide your 1 reason IPL is as great as you make it out to be.
          Post of the year

I always enjoy reading your posts, they are pure quality.

Damet kamelan garm.

Comment

Working...
          X